ADVERTISEMENT

For all of the Democrats who think Trump is “in it for himself”

Well that didn't happen.

Just another "It's not us it's you" moment. How many times have you repeated this?
Bob,
I know you're no spring chicken, but it you don't believe Biden was removed as the candidate by the dem power brokers, then you might be as senile as Biden.

• Haha
Reactions: Riveting and SKYDOG
You have the gall to talk about who the public voted for when you support a man who actually tried to disregard the vote of the public? Take a look on the mirror first and kindly piss off.

Nobody was elected here. It was primary voting. You do know that candidates used to be chosen at the convention all the time right?

Most of all, Biden wasn't removed. It was his choice. Was there pressure applied? I'm sure there was. But it was his decision.
The pressure Biden felt to drop out was in the form of the gigantic check he has to carry to the bank for doing so.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Bob,
I know you're no spring chicken, but it you don't believe Biden was removed as the candidate by the dem power brokers, then you might be as senile as Biden.
There will be books written for years about it for sure. Maybe you'll end up being right. But right now it's an example of Occam's razor and your habit of defaulting to a conspiracy to explain it. You have any facts whatsoever?

There will be books written for years about it for sure. Maybe you'll end up being right. But right now it's an example of Occam's razor and your habit of defaulting to a conspiracy to explain it. You have any facts whatsoever?
Occam says he was pushed out.

Those are trump promises, not policy yet.

How's he going to pay for them? Thought you were a budget hawk?

Drill baby drill or trickle down from another tax cut for the rich and corporations?

How is the government going to pay for not taking our money? I don't follow...

Reactions: Riveting
So, you think that after defiantly confirming and reconfirming that he was in it to win it and wasn't going anywhere, that Biden woke up one morning and said "yah know, I think I'll drop out."

The only conspiracy is not that there were huge sums of money at play, but who provided those funds. Soros is a good bet as one of the big "donors".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT