ADVERTISEMENT

FEMA running out of money?

Yep. Taking advantage of the uninformed.

Is it misinformation when Trump and Fox and right wing bloggers imply.......or just flat out lie.......when they say the residents in Western NC are only gonna get $750 from FEMA?
When did Trump and Fox 'imply' that? I missed it.

Yep. Taking advantage of the uninformed.

Is it misinformation when Trump and Fox and right wing bloggers imply.......or just flat out lie.......when they say the residents in Western NC are only gonna get $750 from FEMA?
So, you're admitting both sides lie or take advantage of the misinformed?

Is selective reporting worse than ignorance of the public or spreading misinformation?
You used the word "worse." I used the word "insidious." Yes, selective reporting is indeed worse than spreading misinformation because it is far more insidious. Misinformation can be and is fact-checked. But if the news media refuses to report a story, e.g. Biden's cognitive ability, Harris' word salad gaffes, then the public is misled to believe that everything is hunky-dorey.

No, I don't. I have see enough of both candidates to know that your candidate is an empty pant suit.
Maybe you should spend more time listening to him and less time auto defending him. You're admittedly uninformed about your own candidate yet you attack the other side daily. You can't even make a simple reply without doing it, like your last one.

How can you say you've seen enough to make a judgement on trump when you don't listen to what he says lol?

You don't listen to trump because you don't want to be embarrassed to be voting for him. Easier on your conscience if you ignore him.

Maybe you should spend more time listening to him and less time auto defending him. You're admittedly uninformed about your own candidate yet you attack the other side daily. You can't even make a simple reply without doing it, like your last one.

How can you say you've seen enough to make a judgement on trump when you don't listen to what he says lol?

You don't listen to trump because you don't want to be embarrassed to be voting for him. Easier on your conscience if you ignore him.
Anyone that listens to him in snipets given by the MSM is equally uninformed because they intentionally misrepresent what he says constantly.

Reactions: BoilerHuff3
How? You’re saying that we weren’t lied into a war in Iraq?

So you’re in favor of the destruction of the pipeline? You’re aware that costs of energy are way way up in Europe since then? Why should the average American care if US multinationals supply Europe with natural gas instead of Russia? Have you looked around at our crumbling society? Eisenhower spoke common sense on this.

Americans are the most propagandized people in the world but they don’t know they are.
Because when Europe buys oil from Russia and China buys oil from Iran, Russia and Iran get rich.
And when Iran and Russia have money to blow they invade Ukraine and attack Israel.
I didn't think I had to explain it to you.

Reactions: Boilermaker03

He was president for 4 years and his policies were very good for the nation. I am far more interested in actions than words. Lol.

Harris has been Vice Puppet for 4 years and Biden has been the worse president since LBJ. Harris said just yesterday on a frivolous talk show that there is nothing she would have done differently than Biden.

What else do we need to hear?

Still not true.

Is selective reporting worse than ignorance of the public or spreading misinformation?
What’s with you people and this spreading misinformation and censoring stuff?

First of all, the biggest misinformation of my life was saddam has WMDs. Pushed by the New York Times at the top of their lungs.

Second, I don’t need elites to hear things that my poor sensitive ears are too shitty to hear. We have a first amendment. There are limits on that speech. People should have the right to be wrong and the way you should beat bad speech is with better speech. I don’t need anything censored dipshit.

Misinformation - the vaccine stops the spread. Pfizer admitted in European Parliament that they never even tested to see if it did, because “we were moving at the speed of science.” But then people on that side were going to censor what I can hear?

Because when Europe buys oil from Russia and China buys oil from Iran, Russia and Iran get rich.
And when Iran and Russia have money to blow they invade Ukraine and attack Israel.
I didn't think I had to explain it to you.
We have the right to stop people from getting rich by blowing up a pipeline that prevents people from buying natural gas from who they want to?

Don’t act like history started when russia invaded. The US coup’d a democratically elected leader and Ukraine was shelling ethnic Russians who didn’t want to go with the new government in the Donbas. Has Russia ever been bombing in 7 countries in your lifetime?

How can you know that Iraq happened and yet you’re righteous.

Do you want to start with the history of the Middle East going back to the early 1900s. Without even getting into Israel where I’m sure I don’t take many of your givens as given, why not just start with mosedek? If not earlier

Iknowiknowikmow. He doesn't lie. It's the media. Even when it's video of him the media are misrepresenting what he says.

Where did I say he never lies? You know what I originally said was true. Here's some prime examples:

-Fine people on both sides quote
-Bloodbath quote

These are the easiest ones to find that are blatant misrepresentations of what Trump actually said.

What’s with you people and this spreading misinformation and censoring stuff?

First of all, the biggest misinformation of my life was saddam has WMDs. Pushed by the New York Times at the top of their lungs.

Second, I don’t need elites to hear things that my poor sensitive ears are too shitty to hear. We have a first amendment. There are limits on that speech. People should have the right to be wrong and the way you should beat bad speech is with better speech. I don’t need anything censored dipshit.

Misinformation - the vaccine stops the spread. Pfizer admitted in European Parliament that they never even tested to see if it did, because “we were moving at the speed of science.” But then people on that side were going to censor what I can hear?
Just picking fights at random or what?

People have the right to lie and spread misinformation. Are we supposed to let this stuff go because there was a bigger lie at another point in history? Shouting at the rain here.

We have the right to stop people from getting rich by blowing up a pipeline that prevents people from buying natural gas from who they want to?

Don’t act like history started when russia invaded. The US coup’d a democratically elected leader and Ukraine was shelling ethnic Russians who didn’t want to go with the new government in the Donbas. Has Russia ever been bombing in 7 countries in your lifetime?

How can you know that Iraq happened and yet you’re righteous.

Do you want to start with the history of the Middle East going back to the early 1900s. Without even getting into Israel where I’m sure I don’t take many of your givens as given, why not just start with mosedek? If not earlier
What you talking about WILLIS!!

🤔You portray yourself as uniformed. And you do that well!

Your posts are indicative of someone who waits for the MSNBC response to a topic, and then parrots it here.

Whereas, I read the chart as well as footnotes when it came out from ICE.
I guess your favorite president is uninformed and not well read.

"In a radio interview with conservative host Hugh Hewitt, Mr Trump said: "How about allowing people to come through an open border, 13,000 of which were murderers?

Then you had 425,000 people come into our country that shouldn't be here that are criminals."

The statistics, however, spanned decades and included the years of Mr Trump's administration."

"In a radio interview with conservative host Hugh Hewitt, Mr Trump said: "How about allowing people to come through an open border, 13,000 of which were murderers?

Then you had 425,000 people come into our country that shouldn't be here that are criminals."

The statistics, however, spanned decades and included the years of Mr Trump's administration."
Which admin would you guess had a far higher number during their terms -- Trump or Biden/Harris?

Just picking fights at random or what?

People have the right to lie and spread misinformation. Are we supposed to let this stuff go because there was a bigger lie at another point in history? Shouting at the rain here.
No! Because we have the first amendment. If by not let it go you mean respond with a reason they are wrong, by all means …

But Facebook and other social media censored a lot of “misinformation” during COVID that nobody now contests. “They’re a private company.” That needs to be regulated

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT