ADVERTISEMENT

FEMA running out of money?

Yep. Taking advantage of the uninformed.

Is it misinformation when Trump and Fox and right wing bloggers imply.......or just flat out lie.......when they say the residents in Western NC are only gonna get $750 from FEMA?
When did Trump and Fox 'imply' that? I missed it.

Yep. Taking advantage of the uninformed.

Is it misinformation when Trump and Fox and right wing bloggers imply.......or just flat out lie.......when they say the residents in Western NC are only gonna get $750 from FEMA?
So, you're admitting both sides lie or take advantage of the misinformed?

Is selective reporting worse than ignorance of the public or spreading misinformation?
You used the word "worse." I used the word "insidious." Yes, selective reporting is indeed worse than spreading misinformation because it is far more insidious. Misinformation can be and is fact-checked. But if the news media refuses to report a story, e.g. Biden's cognitive ability, Harris' word salad gaffes, then the public is misled to believe that everything is hunky-dorey.

No, I don't. I have see enough of both candidates to know that your candidate is an empty pant suit.
Maybe you should spend more time listening to him and less time auto defending him. You're admittedly uninformed about your own candidate yet you attack the other side daily. You can't even make a simple reply without doing it, like your last one.

How can you say you've seen enough to make a judgement on trump when you don't listen to what he says lol?

You don't listen to trump because you don't want to be embarrassed to be voting for him. Easier on your conscience if you ignore him.

Maybe you should spend more time listening to him and less time auto defending him. You're admittedly uninformed about your own candidate yet you attack the other side daily. You can't even make a simple reply without doing it, like your last one.

How can you say you've seen enough to make a judgement on trump when you don't listen to what he says lol?

You don't listen to trump because you don't want to be embarrassed to be voting for him. Easier on your conscience if you ignore him.
Anyone that listens to him in snipets given by the MSM is equally uninformed because they intentionally misrepresent what he says constantly.

How? You’re saying that we weren’t lied into a war in Iraq?

So you’re in favor of the destruction of the pipeline? You’re aware that costs of energy are way way up in Europe since then? Why should the average American care if US multinationals supply Europe with natural gas instead of Russia? Have you looked around at our crumbling society? Eisenhower spoke common sense on this.

Americans are the most propagandized people in the world but they don’t know they are.
Because when Europe buys oil from Russia and China buys oil from Iran, Russia and Iran get rich.
And when Iran and Russia have money to blow they invade Ukraine and attack Israel.
I didn't think I had to explain it to you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT