ADVERTISEMENT

Singleton to Northwestern

Really was hoping he’d become a boiler! He’s gonna be a good player!
Someone needs to check in on oldboiler to make sure they’re ok!

This does sting a bit, but rumored (posted on here) his dad wanted NU and also he wanted to play right away (can’t blame him)…not sure he was going to play a ton next year but good luck to him. Not sure how good NU will be over his career but we shall see!

Someone needs to check in on oldboiler to make sure they’re ok!

This does sting a bit, but rumored (posted on here) his dad wanted NU and also he wanted to play right away (can’t blame him)…not sure he was going to play a ton next year but good luck to him. Not sure how good NU will be over his career but we shall see!
Next up…Burgess

Wonder where we sit with SWA? I don’t know Northwestern’s lineup and depth but think it will be a dogfight to get minutes next season.

Reactions: Poprudy
Wonder where we sit with SWA? I don’t know Northwestern’s lineup and depth but think it will be a dogfight to get minutes next season.
Well lookin roughly at their roster now, they will have 2-3 Forwards back next year (not sure if one is a walk on/wont really play much). Then they add singleton and the other forward that just committed. So, I think it’s easier for him to see time there and could play a lot.

They have a lot of their core leaving this year (Barnhizer, Nicholson, Berry) and not a lot for the next year. So unless they hit the portal and knock it out of the park, it could be a rough one next year.

It’s not the biggest deal considering what we have on our roster, but it is a bit odd that we’re missing on our priority guys despite coming off a national championship appearance.

Reactions: jtanoos1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT