ADVERTISEMENT

FEMA running out of money?

I'd agree with FISA and the Patriot Act. I wouldn't call the military budget spending bad though. Not necessarily good either. Military is a necessary evil and there were concerns that prior administrations had been neutering it.
So you’re saying that with familiarity of the peace dividend promise? When we spent 300 billion annually during the Cold War because of course that would allow us to eventually spend only 100 million. Just like world war 1 was the war to end all wars right? What a bunch of bullshit.

Not bad? Do you work for Exxon? Lol

The problem is with all these "NEW" needs illegal immigrants create, well should we more accurately say, that Biden/Harris created, each costing billion$. These NEW expenses put a tremendous burden on Govt being able to do it's normal obligations in the future that Americans expect......like....
💰 Emergency Response
It's not only a tremendous burden, it's flat-out illegal. ". . . no money can be paid out of the Treasury unless it has been appropriated by an act of Congress. . . ."

There are a high number that are. In the tens of thousands for each category.
Quite the coincidence. But you don't watch Fox News right?

That is an absurd lie. Just three days ago, a Missouri judge blocked yet another student loan cancellation by Biden.
That's not the Supreme Court (you can tell because the article is about a Missouri judge), nor is it blocking the same forgiveness program that the Supreme Court blocked (you can tell because the plan in question doesn't provide $10,000-$20,000 in forgiveness to all Federal student loan holders justified under the HEROES Act), nor is it something that the Biden admin is doing in defiance of the Supreme Court (you can tell because, again, this ruling is in regards to a different program AND because the Supreme Court hasn't ruled--or even taken up a case--about this one). Hope this helps!

The data has been post on this site before, not by me even...

Here is over 13,000 murderers that we even know of. Then you have rapists and pedophiles with just as many if not more.

There are a couple possibilities here.

1. You're a liar and know this isn't true but are stating it as fact.
2. You saw reports that fit your position so you simply accepted them. Your news sources did no more reporting because they too only care about news that matches their politics. Since you don't watch any news outside your echo chamber, you're not aware the numbers were misrepresented.

3. You believe whatever trump tells you. Going with that one.

That's not the Supreme Court (you can tell because the article is about a Missouri judge), nor is it blocking the same forgiveness program that the Supreme Court blocked (you can tell because the plan in question doesn't provide $10,000-$20,000 in forgiveness to all Federal student loan holders justified under the HEROES Act), nor is it something that the Biden admin is doing in defiance of the Supreme Court (you can tell because, again, this ruling is in regards to a different program AND because the Supreme Court hasn't ruled--or even taken up a case--about this one). Hope this helps!
I'll let you quibble about details. "The Biden administration has now cumulatively forgiven $168.5 billion in federal student loan debt for 4.75 million borrowers."

I'll let you quibble about details. "The Biden administration has now cumulatively forgiven $168.5 billion in federal student loan debt for 4.75 million borrowers."

Details? I think the only detail that matters in this case is that the Biden admin is, in fact, NOT defying the Supreme Court as was claimed. But, move the goalposts all you want to try to make it look like I argued that student loans hadn't been forgiven at all, when I clearly didn't. You called me a liar and have now posted two articles as proof of that claim that simply do not support it in any way. This second one, in fact, completely confirms what I said in my "details" about the plan that was blocked, so thanks for that.

Last edited:
The data has been post on this site before, not by me even...

Here is over 13,000 murderers that we even know of. Then you have rapists and pedophiles with just as many if not more.

Ol' Bob must have nothing but comic books for his reading library......the dude is not well read....

Post in thread 'Finally some truth about the border' https://purdue.forums.rivals.com/threads/finally-some-truth-about-the-border.250176/post-3810212

The source is this admin ICE data....which gives us #4.... the truth......Ol Bob's showing himself not well read. & is only able to parrot what lib media tells him LOL 🤡

Last edited:
Ol' Bob must have nothing but comic books for his reading library......the dude is not well read....

Post in thread 'Finally some truth about the border' https://purdue.forums.rivals.com/threads/finally-some-truth-about-the-border.250176/post-3810212

The source is this admin ICE data....which gives us #4.... the truth......Ol Bob's showing himself not well read. & is only able to parrot what lib media tells him LOL 🤡
Lol. You didn't read the news that came out later either did you.

Those figures were not from the Biden admin.........a little cussing for you.........dumbass.

From my link.

The new figures released by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) do show some 13,000 non-citizens convicted of homicide were on its records and not in its custody.

However, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), which oversees ICE, said the figures cover a period of many years, and include migrants who entered the US under the Trump presidency and previous administrations.

The DHS said: "The data goes back decades; it includes individuals who entered the country over the past 40 years or more, the vast majority of whose custody determination was made long before this [Biden-Harris] administration.

I do love it so when you do exactly as you accuse others of doing and make a complete ass of yourself. Oh, and you also jumped the gun without waiting for all the info to come out.

However, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), which oversees ICE, said the figures cover a period of many years, and include migrants who entered the US under the Trump presidency and previous administrations.

The DHS said: "The data goes back decades; it includes individuals who entered the country over the past 40 years or more, the vast majority of whose custody determination was made long before this [Biden-Harris] administration.

I do love it so when you do exactly as you accuse others of doing and make a complete ass of yourself. Oh, and you also jumped the gun without waiting for all the info to come out.

Usually when you respond with crude name calling you lost the argument. And you are consistent here, keeping your streak alive. Lol

Nowhere in the B03 post you responded to, nor my post.... does it say the data is only from Biden admin.

The point in both posts were dangerous people have been let in.....which you denied the numbers posted by B03.
🤡

Details? I think the only detail that matters in this case is that the Biden admin is, in fact, NOT defying the Supreme Court as was claimed.
The only detail that matters is that the Biden administration has now cumulatively forgiven $168.5 billion in federal student loan debt for 4.75 million borrowers.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
Would you rather spend 80 billion to enable strength by deterrence or give Ukraine 173 billion?
Well,it depends on where we spend the 80 billion. It would only meet Biden's approval if the recipient had already bankrolled the Bidens thru Hunter's expertise much like on the Ukraine.

Reactions: Quix0te
How are they taking all our jobs if they're sitting in hotel rooms?
I doubt ALL 11 MM are still sitting in hotel rooms…if they aren’t in hotel rooms, where are they Bob?

I’m guessing at least 40% are still in hotel rooms.

The only detail that matters is that the Biden administration has now cumulatively forgiven $168.5 billion in federal student loan debt for 4.75 million borrowers.
Ok, but that wasn't the original claim, so the fact that's true doesn't make me a liar, as you accused me of being, when I said the Biden administration has not "ignored the law of the Supreme Court." Agreed?

I'll say it: "I don't really care about Ukraine." There, do you feel better now?
Ukraine is not an ally nor a strategic partner.
As I said previously, it Russia taking over Ukraine means a larger threat to the region, you would think that Germany, France, Poland, Italy, etc would be the one's providing the most assistance, not the US.

If China invades Taiwan, do we go to war with China?

So you're saying you don't think Russia is a larger threat to the region, given that the Germany isn't providing more. Putin went into Georgia, the Crimea, and now the rest of Ukraine. Do you base your opinion on your interpretation of Germanys funding? You don't see what's right in front of your face?

Germany has given the most aid to Ukraine of any European country.

"Germany is Ukraine's biggest supporter in Europe in terms of military aid. "

That would seem to imply Germany is kinda worried given your criteria for being worried. Care to try some other BS argument? You don't live in Germany. You haven't lived in a country that was under communist rule. You have no idea what the Germans think.

Ok, but that wasn't the original claim, so the fact that's true doesn't make me a liar, as you accused me of being, when I said the Biden administration has not "ignored the law of the Supreme Court." Agreed?
The Biden administration has now cumulatively forgiven $168.5 billion in federal student loan debt for 4.75 million borrowers. Agreed?

The Biden administration has now cumulatively forgiven $168.5 billion in federal student loan debt for 4.75 million borrowers. Agreed?
Acknowledging I haven't looked up the number myself to confirm, yes, agreed. And at no point did I deny it. So, was that your way to dodge so you wouldn't have to admit that you were unjustified in accusing me of lying? Because I already said "that's true" in my previous post, thus there was no reason for you to ask a question for which I had already provided an answer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT