ADVERTISEMENT

FBI Revelations About January 6

12 of the 18 Michigan Governor kidnapping plotters were FBI informants. It’s not unreasonable to assume they were also involved in 1/6
You do understand that they were NOT FBI agents, right? They were wingnuts who grew alarmed at what they were exposed to. They reported the disturbing events they found out about to the FBI, and then the FBI asked them to keep track of future developments and keep them informed of what they subsequently learned...

Pretty much the same tactic the FBI uses when mobsters come to them as informants, and they send them back after outfitting them with a wire... Or more on track for our discussion here, how the FBI often discovers terrorist plots in time to thwart them...

Speaking of being "involved in Jan 6", turns out that some of the suspicious tours being conducted prior to Jan 6 raised some eyebrows among people who documented their concerns...

You do understand that they were NOT FBI agents, right? They were wingnuts who grew alarmed at what they were exposed to. They reported the disturbing events they found out about to the FBI, and then the FBI asked them to keep track of future developments and keep them informed of what they subsequently learned...

Pretty much the same tactic the FBI uses when mobsters come to them as informants, and they send them back after outfitting them with a wire... Or more on track for our discussion here, how the FBI often discovers terrorist plots in time to thwart them...

Speaking of being "involved in Jan 6", turns out that some of the suspicious tours being conducted prior to Jan 6 raised some eyebrows among people who documented their concerns...
Yes, I understand the difference, which is why I used the word, “informants” and not “agents”. And there are numerous ways in which informants are recruited and utilized. Sometimes the informant goes to the authorities, other times the authorities infiltrate these groups. These informants were allegedly being paid by the fbi and entrapped the defendants, which if true, is much more involved than just having someone report activities back to them. But either way, the federal govt was involved in the planning of the kidnapping so that’s why I think it’s reasonable to question whether the feds were involved in 1/6.

Last edited:
Yes, I understand the difference, which is why I used the word, “informants” and not “agents”. And there are numerous ways in which informants are recruited and utilized. Sometimes the informant goes to the authorities, other times the authorities infiltrate these groups. These informants were allegedly being paid by the fbi and entrapped the defendants, which if true, is much more involved than just having someone report activities back to them. But either way, the federal govt was involved in the planning of the kidnapping so that’s why I think it’s reasonable to question whether the feds were involved in 1/6.
But you and yours say 1/6 wasn't planned. How would the FBI be involved if they weren't on the inside with the insurrectionists?

But you and yours say 1/6 wasn't planned. How would the FBI be involved if they weren't on the inside with the insurrectionists?
Insurrectionists meaning rioters. It’s hard to conduct an insurrection by stealing podiums and using horns but the Democrat media has told you it was an insurrection so you’re a sucker that has fallen for it.

Insurrectionists meaning rioters. It’s hard to conduct an insurrection by stealing podiums and using horns but the Democrat media has told you it was an insurrection so you’re a sucker that has fallen for it.
But you and yours say 1/6 wasn't planned. How would the FBI be involved if they weren't on the inside with the rioters?

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
So the FBI was involved in the unplanned mass trespass?
So whats the over and under on when we have a massive terror attack with Bidet bungling Afghanistan so badly? And before you get all twitchy, my comment is just as relevant to the current conversation as yours is.

So whats the over and under on when we have a massive terror attack with Bidet bungling Afghanistan so badly? And before you get all twitchy, my comment is just as relevant to the current conversation as yours is.
How do you figure? You must not be reading the thread if you don't think it's a relevant question. My guess, you don't have a good answer so you're deflecting.

How do you figure? You must not be reading the thread if you don't think it's a relevant question. My guess, you don't have a good answer so you're deflecting.
Oh you mean like deflecting that jan 6th was an 'insurrection', which it wasn't. Hence my point of bringing up Afghanistan. It's also much more of a current topic and has done more damage to our country than anything that happened jan 6th

But okay I'll play the game, how is it that the left has released terrorists and murderers from prison yet trespassers from jan 6th are still being held in prison without any real due process?

Oh you mean like deflecting that jan 6th was an 'insurrection', which it wasn't. Hence my point of bringing up Afghanistan. It's also much more of a current topic and has done more damage to our country than anything that happened jan 6th
Boilersteel compared the January 6th rioters to the Taliban. If you need any other evidence that he's always stupid and confused, I don't know what to tell you.

But okay I'll play the game, how is it that the left has released terrorists and murderers from prison yet trespassers from jan 6th are still being held in prison without any real due process?
I changed the language twice to make you guys happy. Call it whatever you want. Just answer the question.

• Haha
The fbi has no credibility after the last 5 years and have proven untrustworthy when it comes to Trump (falsified FISA warrant or fake dossier anyone?). January 6th wasn’t coordinated by trump, his administration, or any of the higher ranking republicans that support him regardless how hard Pelosi and her slime try to make the left believe that it was. But I’m sure of all the tens of thousands of people who were in attendance, there were probably a handful who were there with the intent to cause trouble and those groups may have been influenced to some degree by the fbi and it’s informants.

Reactions: Level 42
Are the Taliban terrorists? It appears the right and the trump administration is in the business of releasing terrorists. You should get your story straight. Maybe 5000 times over.

“The Doha agreement was a very weak agreement, and the U.S. should have gained more concessions from the Taliban,” said Lisa Curtis, an Afghanistan expert who served during the Trump administration as the National Security Council’s senior director for South and Central Asia.
She called it “wishful thinking” to believe that the Taliban might be interested in lasting peace. The resulting agreement, she said, was heavily weighted toward the Taliban, contributed to undermining Afghan President Ashraf Ghani — he fled the country Sunday and is now in the United Arab Emirates — and facilitated the release of 5,000 Taliban prisoners without a commensurate concession from the Taliban."

The Jan 6 terrorists are in jail where they belong until they are tried. Those "trespassers" attacked and injured hundreds of police. Don't come back talking about "back the blue" when you minimize that attack for political expediency.

Are the Taliban terrorists? It appears the right and the trump administration is in the business of releasing terrorists. You should get your story straight. Maybe 5000 times over.

“The Doha agreement was a very weak agreement, and the U.S. should have gained more concessions from the Taliban,” said Lisa Curtis, an Afghanistan expert who served during the Trump administration as the National Security Council’s senior director for South and Central Asia.
She called it “wishful thinking” to believe that the Taliban might be interested in lasting peace. The resulting agreement, she said, was heavily weighted toward the Taliban, contributed to undermining Afghan President Ashraf Ghani — he fled the country Sunday and is now in the United Arab Emirates — and facilitated the release of 5,000 Taliban prisoners without a commensurate concession from the Taliban."

The Jan 6 terrorists are in jail where they belong until they are tried. Those "trespassers" attacked and injured hundreds of police. Don't come back talking about "back the blue" when you minimize that attack for political expediency.
Yep. You've proved it beyond a shadow of a doubt, you have a serious mental disorder. Nothing you posted refutes what I said, but it's good to see you finally coming clean with your support of the Taliban over American citizens. Especially considering what Bidet has done with Afghanistan and the terrorist attack that took place today as a direct result of of his actions. He quite literally 'released' an entire nation of terrorists.

You're either on a large dose of fentanyl or just mind numbingly ignorant.

Last edited:
Reactions: guidelinesa2
But I’m sure of all the tens of thousands of people who were in attendance, there were probably a handful who were there with the intent to cause trouble and those groups may have been influenced to some degree by the fbi and it’s informants.
So a handful of people were there to cause trouble. They may or may not have been in groups, but there was no coordinated plan that day by the participants.

But still the FBI somehow managed to influence this small number of people who didn't have a plan and may or may not have been in a few groups........and the FBI plan was to break into the Capitol and sit in Pelosi's chair.

So a handful of people were there to cause trouble. They may or may not have been in groups, but there was no coordinated plan that day by the participants.

But still the FBI somehow managed to influence this small number of people who didn't have a plan and may or may not have been in a few groups........and the FBI plan was to break into the Capitol and sit in Pelosi's chair.
Do you trust the FBI, Bob?

No, you just moved onto something else.
No your question was answered already by someone else. You clearly can't even keep your own rhetoric straight.

I am no fan of red flag laws, but you and a couple others on here would be an exception.

I’m sorry you’re not understanding the nuance of these types of situations. Let me break it down for you.
1/6 was all about optics and making trump look responsible as to use it against him and his supporters. It’s all political theater. No one was going to overthrow the government that day and anyone who thinks so is a moron. The narrative continues to get pushed to demonize the maga movement.
The FBI is corrupt, as we’ve seen over the last half decade. So, what they say means little to those of us paying attention. They’ve proven a willingness to get down in the mud to push certain narratives.
The FBI was involved to some degree in the kidnapping plot of Whitmer.
No evidence has been presented to indicate that Trump or any high level Republican was involved in any coordinated plan on 1/6.
There were tens of thousands of people in attendance on 1/6, many who were supporters of trump, some who were not, some who were there to protest peacefully, some who were not.
All of these can be true at the same time.
With all those being known, it is a reasonable assertion that the fbi was involved in what happened on 1/6. That doesn’t mean it’s true, just that it’s reasonable. Not sure why this is seeming such a complicated concept.

Reactions: Level 42
I’m sorry you’re not understanding the nuance of these types of situations. Let me break it down for you.
1/6 was all about optics and making trump look responsible as to use it against him and his supporters. It’s all political theater. No one was going to overthrow the government that day and anyone who thinks so is a moron. The narrative continues to get pushed to demonize the maga movement.
The FBI is corrupt, as we’ve seen over the last half decade. So, what they say means little to those of us paying attention. They’ve proven a willingness to get down in the mud to push certain narratives.
No evidence has been presented to indicate that Trump or any high level Republican was involved in any coordinated plan on 1/6.
There were tens of thousands of people in attendance on 1/6, many who were supporters of trump, some who were not, some who were there to protest peacefully, some who were not.
With all those being known, it is a reasonable assertion that the fbi was involved in what happened on 1/6. That doesn’t mean it’s true, just that it’s reasonable. Not sure why this is seeming such a complicated concept.
Nuance?

1/6 was about people that believe like you do.......who disagreed with results of an election because their candidate told them to.......deciding to violently protest and assault the Capitol. That's not freakin optics. That's unprecedented.

I'm not arguing trump or any government official was behind 1/6. Stop using that as some kind of reason for your "FBI was involved" argument. Has nothing to do with it.

Some that were there were not trump supporters? What, like 3? Maybe somebody who was walking down the street and stopped to watch. As you said, tens of thousands were there. It was a planned event. People came from all over the country. Stop trying to diminish the role of people of your same ilk that caused the riot.

We do not know that the FBI did anything wrong in the Whitmer deal. Yes, they were involved.........as they are involved in all kinds of groups all over the country, looking for bad people who want to do bad things. That's their job. All you have is the accusations of the defense.

Your argument is that you think the FBI is corrupt, people that believe like you did something bad on 1/6, but not really but that bad, and it just wasn't trump people..........but the FBI might have been involved although there is zero proof........which coincidentally helps the people that think like you that actually broke into the Capitol look less culpable.

Last edited:
1/6 was about people that believe like you do.......who disagreed with results of an election because their candidate told them to.......deciding to violently protest and assault the Capitol. That's not freakin optics. That's unprecedented.

I'm not arguing trump or any government official was behind 1/6. Stop using that as some kind of reason for your "FBI was involved" argument. Has nothing to do with it.

Some that were there were not trump supporters? What, like 3? Maybe somebody who was walking down the street and stopped to watch. As you said, tens of thousands were there. It was a planned event. People came from all over the country. Stop trying to diminish the role of people of your same ilk that caused the riot.

We do not know that the FBI did anything wrong in the Whitmer deal. Yes, they were involved.........as they are involved in all kinds of groups all over the country, looking for bad people who want to do bad things. That's their job. All you have is the accusations of the defense.

Your argument is that you think the FBI is corrupt, people that believe like you did something bad on 1/6, but not really but that bad, and it just wasn't trump people..........but the FBI might have been involved although there is zero proof........which coincidentally helps the people that think like you that actually broke into the Capitol look less culpable.
Clown take Bob. People that think like me? And what is that exactly? You mean people who think for themselves and don’t buy everything the govt tries to sell them? People who are able to set their emotions aside and vote for someone, who although may be rough around the edges, puts America and Americans first? Look at the mess you idiots just voted into office.
And did you miss the whole “Russian collusion” fiasco that involved the fbi falsifying information to obtain illegitimate fisa warrants to spy on trumps campaign? That’s not an allegation, that’s a fact that was corroborated by the fisa court that approved the warrants. Is that not corruption in your book? You think the fbi is beyond corruption? If you do, you’re more naive than I ever thought possible. The FBI’s top brass have become nothing more than political pawns that get used by the scum you vote for to try to take out their political rival. Open your eyes Bob. Do you not find it intersting that the FBI comes out, publicly and abruptly and essentially denounces their investigation into 1/6 shortly after the reports of their involvement were released? What about the text messages between the paid informant and his agent handler? Just more rumor?

• Haha
Reactions: indy35 and Riveting
Clown take Bob. People that think like me? And what is that exactly? You mean people who think for themselves and don’t buy everything the govt tries to sell them? People who are able to set their emotions aside and vote for someone, who although may be rough around the edges, puts America and Americans first? Look at the mess you idiots just voted into office.
And did you miss the whole “Russian collusion” fiasco that involved the fbi falsifying information to obtain illegitimate fisa warrants to spy on trumps campaign? That’s not an allegation, that’s a fact that was corroborated by the fisa court that approved the warrants. Is that not corruption in your book? You think the fbi is beyond corruption? If you do, you’re more naive than I ever thought possible. The FBI’s top brass have become nothing more than political pawns that get used by the scum you vote for to try to take out their political rival. Open your eyes Bob. Do you not find it intersting that the FBI comes out, publicly and abruptly and essentially denounces their investigation into 1/6 shortly after the reports of their involvement were released? What about the text messages between the paid informant and his agent handler? Just more rumor?
No lessons learned. You keep getting fooled again and again, but you just keep going.
I don’t know how we deprogram the right wing in this country, we can’t survive with you all living in a fake alternate reality.

No lessons learned. You keep getting fooled again and again, but you just keep going.
I don’t know how we deprogram the right wing in this country, we can’t survive with you all living in a fake alternate reality.

PUkj.gif

And what alternate reality is that? How was I fooled? You deny any of this to be true? Or just more of your idiotic drive by horseshit posting? Be specific, dipshit.

And how ironic you talk about “alternate reality” when you and your liberal swine brethren think men can be women and women can be men, all by closing their eyes and clicking their heels. Nothing is more comical and “alternate” than that psychotic nonsense. That’s not even getting into the fact you scumbags approve of killing innocent babies. Go crawl back into mommy’s basement and on the tit you little troll

Last edited:
Reactions: SKYDOG
Don’t recognize the mistakes dear leader has made in Afghanistan. Stay silent. Post about Republicans. Stay true to the party. The party. The party. The party.

Reactions: jrcrist and SKYDOG
Yes, people like you. People that believe that their candidate won the election just because HE told them so. Free thinkers my ass. If he had admitted he lost and conceded on November 4th, you and all the others would have gone along and you know it.

No, nobody and no entity is beyond corruption. But that's no excuse for leveling completely unproven accusations, at least it used to be before trump.

What reports of FBI involvement in January 6th? Tucker? What? Post it. Where's the investigation? Surely one of the trump zombies in Congress would be demanding one by now?

Did the FBI have lone wolves at the Capitol? Has to be true because all your paranoid delusions about that day can't be true. But you're sure they had something to do with it, you don't know how, but it has to be true cause the FBI is corrupt. What do you think and say about people that make accusations with zero proof simply based on their beliefs?

• Haha
Do you trust the FBI, Bob?
Yes he does, because Don Lemon told him he should.
Yes, people like you. People that believe that their candidate won the election just because HE told them so. Free thinkers my ass. If he had admitted he lost and conceded on November 4th, you and all the others would have gone along and you know it.

No, nobody and no entity is beyond corruption. But that's no excuse for leveling completely unproven accusations, at least it used to be before trump.

What reports of FBI involvement in January 6th? Tucker? What? Post it. Where's the investigation? Surely one of the trump zombies in Congress would be demanding one by now?

Did the FBI have lone wolves at the Capitol? Has to be true because all your paranoid delusions about that day can't be true. But you're sure they had something to do with it, you don't know how, but it has to be true cause the FBI is corrupt. What do you think and say about people that make accusations with zero proof simply based on their beliefs?
seriously, do you have reading comprehension problems? You’re just making up shit to argue with. You accuse me of saying things that I’ve simply never said. I said it’s reasonable to think the fbi was involved in 1/6 based off of the Michigan fiasco. I’ve never said the reports of the fbi involved in 1/6 were proven or factual. You pulled this same shit the other day about Michigan, so I linked multiple reports and then you scurried away without acknowledging you were wrong. Do I have to do your homework for you again? And are you denying the fbi falsified the fisa warrants and helped manufacture the Russian collusion hoax? Really? You guys continue to act as though these things haven’t been proven or aren’t factual by just continuing to say they didn’t, all while normal, sane individuals know otherwise. Let me guess, you still believe covid came from a wet market? You probably still think Trump called white nationalist, “very fine people”? And what about him supposedly telling people to inject bleach into their bodies? Hunters laptop still just Russian disinformation? You’re hate for Trump is so strong that you’re willing to disregard facts, that are easily verifiable, just to continue pushing your narrative against him. Give it up dude, he’s been out of office for 8 months.
As for the election, I do believe there was nefarious activity during the election and I absolutely don’t believe Biden got 80+million legitimate votes. I don’t deny that so I’m not sure why you guys continue trying to use it as some kind of insult or to prove some kind of point. I, like many Americans, know what we saw around this country leading up to the election and none of it jives with Biden winning, let alone getting more votes than any candidate in history, by a long shot. The numerical anomalies alone make it highly unlikely and raise legitimate questions. Not to mention all the unconstitutional election law changes that were made leading up to the election. All that being said, I can also acknowledge that my belief that the election was rigged, outside of the unconstitutional last minute changes made certain states, has not been proven so it’s nothing more than my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: SKYDOG
Yes he does, because Don Lemon told him he should.

seriously, do you have reading comprehension problems? You’re just making up shit to argue with. You accuse me of saying things that I’ve simply never said. I said it’s reasonable to think the fbi was involved in 1/6 based off of the Michigan fiasco. I’ve never said the reports of the fbi involved in 1/6 were proven or factual. You pulled this same shit the other day about Michigan, so I linked multiple reports and then you scurried away without acknowledging you were wrong. Do I have to do your homework for you again? And are you denying the fbi falsified the fisa warrants and helped manufacture the Russian collusion hoax? Really? You guys continue to act as though these things haven’t been proven or aren’t factual by just continuing to say they didn’t, all while normal, sane individuals know otherwise. Let me guess, you still believe covid came from a wet market? You probably still think Trump called white nationalist, “very fine people”? And what about him supposedly telling people to inject bleach into their bodies? Hunters laptop still just Russian disinformation? You’re hate for Trump is so strong that you’re willing to disregard facts, that are easily verifiable, just to continue pushing your narrative against him. Give it up dude, he’s been out of office for 8 months.
As for the election, I do believe there was nefarious activity during the election and I absolutely don’t believe Biden got 80+million legitimate votes. I don’t deny that so I’m not sure why you guys continue trying to use it as some kind of insult or to prove some kind of point. I, like many Americans, know what we saw around this country leading up to the election and none of it jives with Biden winning, let alone getting more votes than any candidate in history, by a long shot. The numerical anomalies alone make it highly unlikely and raise legitimate questions. Not to mention all the unconstitutional election law changes that were made leading up to the election. All that being said, I can also acknowledge that my belief that the election was rigged, outside of the unconstitutional last minute changes made certain states, has not been proven so it’s nothing more than my opinion.
It's totally unreasonable. And there's one news source, BuzzFeed, that's saying there were 12 FBI informants. You're taking an unproven story and using that as a reason to arrive at "reasonable" conclusions about another?

All the other "news" coming out is from the defense attorneys. Stop talking like this is fact. It's not, there will be a trial, and the true facts will come out.

Video footage from 1/6 clearly shows what the insurrectionists did, but you want to blame someone else. We have no such public evidence about the Whitmer case, but you're sure it was a setup. That about cover it?
I didn't run away from anything when you talked about Michigan. Defense attorneys are doing what defense attorneys do. There's NOTHING been proven in Michigan but you use it as some kind of proof that it's reasonable to conclude the FBI was involved in January 6th...
...basing one unproven accusation on another.

Did you see this? https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...s-6-years-prison-gretchen-whitmer/5598057001/

Where's the link about the reports that the FBI was involved on January 6th?

Yep, Clinesmith falsified information on a FISA warrant. So the entire FBI is corrupt because one guy broke the law and got probation? Carter freakin Page? Was Comey corrupt and going after Trump when he reopened the Hillary investigation just before the election? Just got his wires crossed?

I'm not even talking about trump, didn't bring him up at all in the post yet here you go, falling back on the same tired line.

You saw your guy lose.....and like him, you can't accept it so you come up with all these technical reasons like "we know what we saw around this country leading up to the election and none of it jives with Biden winning, let alone getting more votes than any candidate in history, by a long shot." That's called seeing what you want to see ....and acting like children because you didn't get what you wanted.

• Haha
I didn't run away from anything when you talked about Michigan. Defense attorneys are doing what defense attorneys do. There's NOTHING been proven in Michigan but you use it as some kind of proof that it's reasonable to conclude the FBI was involved in January 6th...
...basing one unproven accusation on another.

Did you see this? https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...s-6-years-prison-gretchen-whitmer/5598057001/

Where's the link about the reports that the FBI was involved on January 6th?

Yep, Clinesmith falsified information on a FISA warrant. So the entire FBI is corrupt because one guy broke the law and got probation? Carter freakin Page? Was Comey corrupt and going after Trump when he reopened the Hillary investigation just before the election? Just got his wires crossed?

I'm not even talking about trump, didn't bring him up at all in the post yet here you go, falling back on the same tired line.

You saw your guy lose.....and like him, you can't accept it so you come up with all these technical reasons like "we know what we saw around this country leading up to the election and none of it jives with Biden winning, let alone getting more votes than any candidate in history, by a long shot." That's called seeing what you want to see ....and acting like children because you didn't get what you wanted.
18 conspirators in kidnapping plot, yet only 6 have been charged. Why do you think that is? 18-6=?
You’re claiming Clinesmith was the only fed that was involved in the false Russian hoax or in trying to undermine trump? Strzok, Page, Comey, McCabe ring any bells? You think Clinesmith was acting on his own volition? 🤣
And your generalization of all people who voted for trump as the same type of person is comical and actually pretty ignorant.

if the usa is this far gone & corrupt,
-which better country do we move to?
-or if there isnt one, secede and start a better one?

Naw, just kick an scream about a stolen election to make the basis to manipulate the law to get and keep "your side" in power by whatever means are necessary. Then...

Say you just follow the constitution (until that is inconvenient and at odds with the actual goal to take power) and wrap yourself in the flag and slap your bible to claim faux patriotism and self righteousness.

In the meantime, keep the fear machine up and going and the steady slug of conspiracies on the ready so that the blind followers like jrcrist are kept controlled and occupied.

Reactions: indy35
Naw, just kick an scream about a stolen election to make the basis to manipulate the law to get and keep "your side" in power by whatever means are necessary. Then...

Say you just follow the constitution (until that is inconvenient and at odds with the actual goal to take power) and wrap yourself in the flag and slap your bible to claim faux patriotism and self righteousness.

In the meantime, keep the fear machine up and going and the steady slug of conspiracies on the ready so that the blind followers like jrcrist are kept controlled and occupied.
What’s funny is that every “conspiracy” as you like to call them has proven true, with the exception of the election, which I’m sure will just be a matter of time. So who’s the blind follower here? It’s entertaining watching you guys completely ignore the facts and then continue calling them “conspiracies”. Wuhan? Russia? Whitmer kidnapping? Or what about the false narratives that you clowns push, like the “fine people” lie? The “injecting bleach” lie? Two unsuccessful impeachment’s? All while supporting a current admin that has this country in a complete nosedive only 8 months in. Yep, I’m the gullible one here. Keep deflecting, it’s making you and Bob look ridiculous.

Nope, it’s not the whole country, just some of the elitist trash and lifelong bureaucrats within the govt. Their schtick is being uncovered more and more each day

Reactions: SKYDOG and Level 42
What’s funny is that every “conspiracy” as you like to call them has proven true, with the exception of the election, which I’m sure will just be a matter of time. So who’s the blind follower here? It’s entertaining watching you guys completely ignore the facts and then continue calling them “conspiracies”. Wuhan? Russia? Whitmer kidnapping? Or what about the false narratives that you clowns push, like the “fine people” lie? The “injecting bleach” lie? Two unsuccessful impeachment’s? All while supporting a current admin that has this country in a complete nosedive only 8 months in. Yep, I’m the gullible one here. Keep deflecting, it’s making you and Bob look ridiculous.
#TrumpWasRight.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT