ADVERTISEMENT

Happy January 6th to my fellow tRumpers

Being a leftist really is a mental disorder. That gets proven on here every day.
@PurdueFan1 is a GREAT example…check out the discussion where they’re being made fun of for singing Hamilton songs yesterday…he comes in to defend Democrats and call somebody else a nut…crazy Democrats just can’t help themselves

Reactions: Level 42
You didn’t ask a question.

In the meantime, where’s the proof that the election was rigged? It’s beyond boring to see the moronic claims over and over yet somehow have no proof. Wonder why.
It was rigged through multiple stories being blacked out before the election by your big tech masters…but you wouldn’t understand this since you’re on team Democrat…remember when you said you thought biden was doing a good job with covid when literally nobody else in the country thinks so??

I answered it by explaining to you that I cannot have 'proof' just like you cannot have 'proof.' You still don't understand the difference between evidence and proof.

A question that we can both answer, but that you keep ducking, is whether you trust the FBI.

AG Garland must know how many agents were involved in Jan. 6, but he refused to answer that question in Congressional testimony. If the answer was zero, he would have said so, right Bob? How would it hurt the government to say zero if that were the truth? He ducked it.
The FBI was in on this, if not why isn't Ray Epps in jail?

Reactions: FreedomWins
It breaks my heart to tell you this kid, but me and the guys in the church group have been reading your stuff today, and it’s pretty subpar and even more repetitive than usual. Digging up multiple old threads, that’s amateur hour kid. Anyways, we got some prospective 8 & 9 year olds, very edgy kids with maybe even more free time than you ready to ride the tRumper train. Good luck with that Ron DeMoron thing, don’s gonna chew him up and spit him out on the debate stage. If you change your mind and wanna come back, we can probably get you something entry level in the conspiracy dept.
Don’t make fun of religious people. You go to church and participate in a church group. No reason to act like a fake tough democrat who looks down on religious people.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT