ADVERTISEMENT

Fantasy Football finally here. Let's talk sits/starts

bonefish1

All-American
Oct 4, 2004
With FF now in gear, I expect a lot of us to start experiencing some productivity issues at work.

Full PPR, 12 team league.

I'm already down 14 points after my opponent and I both had two going Thur night (me: Fuller, Hou Kicker) (him: D.Johnson and Kelce). I was getting buried early but I'm still in it with my No1 RB being McCaffery.

My No 1 WR who I've now moved to a flex is Golladay but he's now nursing an injury this week and is facing the tough Bears D.
If I don't play Golladay, I'll have to go with Ravens RB Ingram at the flex.

My other decision is at QB. Do I start Stafford, coming off injury (bad draft move by me) vs tough D and with his No1 WR gimpy or go with Jimmy G in a good matchup for SF vs AZ?

Not many FF participants on here?
I've got some decisions to make this week......
Will Ingram have a bounce back game for Bal or do I put him on the bench and put either Gage or Shepherd at the flex?
Will Golliday play for Det and if not, how does that impact Stafford as my QB?

I too have Stafford. His numbers were so so last week but that receiver dropped what would have been the GW touchdown. He still got me 17 pts (td passes worth only 4 pts in my league)...I'm rolling him again this week for better or worse. Golladay still sounds iffy though.

While it looks like Dobbins will continue to take some carries away from Ingram, I'd still roll him vs your other choices. Good luck!

I too have Stafford. His numbers were so so last week but that receiver dropped what would have been the GW touchdown. He still got me 17 pts (td passes worth only 4 pts in my league)...I'm rolling him again this week for better or worse. Golladay still sounds iffy though.

While it looks like Dobbins will continue to take some carries away from Ingram, I'd still roll him vs your other choices. Good luck!

Yeh, I'm sticking with Stafford over Jimmy G this week. Green Bay's defense sucks. Really hope Golladay returns but he's going to be gimpy.
I think I'll give Ingram one more week, but if Dobbins is getting more carries and more inside the 5 carries, that's it for him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT