ADVERTISEMENT

Fact Checking Day 1

EgPWLV9XkAEApKR

Reactions: Fansince72 and BSIT
pretty amazing no fact checking for DNC but all over RNC. No media bias exists...common man.
Maybe the RNC being an inferno of disinformation could be a reason? Outright constant lies gives fact checkers something to do? It's sanity vs insanity at this point.

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
Maybe the RNC being an inferno of disinformation could be a reason? Outright constant lies gives fact checkers something to do? It's sanity vs insanity at this point.

haha ok Blue. We no you are brain washed...keep on watching mainstream media. Of course joe has never lied right. He speaks the truth. 47 years in congress and all of sudden he has the magic potion to fix everything.

So you're admitting that CNN, MSNBC, etc etc are just mouthpieces for the Left then and not journalists. Thank you for finally admitting that.
I don't watch CNN much so would not know but MSNBC is definitely negative toward Trump if that is being left-so be it. BTW I have disliked Trump for 40 years ever since I first saw him personally ruin the USFL; he sued the NFL and got a $3.00 judgment and in the process ended the USFL.

Where was your FACT CHECK for DNC???
Well, he is a representative of the opposing party. It makes sense that he posted a fact check on this board.

As a (assumed) representative of the opposing party to the DNC, did you post a fact check of their convention on this board last week? If not, then I don't know what you are complaining about. You had every right to do so.

Reactions: Bill4411
I don't watch CNN much so would not know but MSNBC is definitely negative toward Trump if that is being left-so be it. BTW I have disliked Trump for 40 years ever since I first saw him personally ruin the USFL; he sued the NFL and got a $3.00 judgment and in the process ended the USFL.
That's all well and good. Nobody said you have to like the man. You have to know that when the media is 98% negative reporting of a president, that it's extremely biased.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT