ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Out / Kamala Harris in by 10/1.

MilwaukeeBoilerFan

All-American
May 29, 2001
The Board of Directors (EU Leaders) all have a lack of confidence vote. CNN isn't giving President Biden a pass on this. Come on man!
This article is damning enough to see the 25th amendment enacted and vote of confidence will be interesting.

Here are Biden's accomplishments in the short 7 month timeframe:

1) Botched refugee camps on Southern Borders during a pandemic. Where are the vaccinations and masks?
2) Organize immigration with some structure = Nope. See item 1
3) Jan 6th continual insurrection drum beating. Trump timeframe, but review the case and stop hiding behind the narrative. It is old...move on all the DEM politicians.
4) Spending $$$'s like there is no tomorrow. Businesses in US are clamoring for workers, but why work when you can sit on your butt, do nothing and get paid?
5) Covid & Masks. This month Delta, next Lambda, October's flavor of the day TBD. Stop flip-flopping & move forward. The US must move forward vs bury our heads in sand cause media tells us to be scared.
6) AFGHANISTAN...disgraceful exit and too many Americans are left behind with no formal plan to safely get them home first, then get those who helped us out as fast as possible.

This was supposed to be the unifying President! What happened President Biden? You are right Joe, "the Buck stops with you". It is unfortunate, but you have dementia, and it shows in interviews. It is time to either remove yourself or our Consitutional process will do it for you. Now comes the interesting part. What will Kamala do?

For those that do not believe it, see the ABC transcript of the August 19th, 2021 interview that George Stephanopoulus had with President Biden:

Here is the excerpt that says it all: Cannot discern if son was in Navy or Army, in Iraq or Afghanistan.

STEPHANOPOULOS: I-- I think a lot of-- a lot of Americans, and a l-- even a lot of veterans who served in Afghanistan agree with you on the big, strategic picture. They believe we had to get out. But I wonder how you respond to an Army Special Forces officer, Javier McKay (PH). He did seven tours. He was shot twice. He agrees with you. He says, "We have to cut our losses in Afghanistan." But he adds, "I just wish we could've left with honor."

BIDEN: Look, that's like askin' my deceased son Beau, who spent six months in Kosovo and a year in Iraq as a Navy captain and then major-- I mean, as an Army major. And, you know, I'm sure h-- he had regrets comin' out of Afganista-- I mean, out of Iraq.

He had regrets to what's-- how-- how it's going. But the idea-- what's the alternative? The alternative is why are we staying in Afghanistan? Why are we there? Don't you think that the one-- you know who's most disappointed in us getting out? Russia and China. They'd love us to continue to have to--

Last edited:
The Board of Directors (EU Leaders) all have a lack of confidence vote. CNN isn't giving President Biden a pass on this. Come on man!
This article is damning enough to see the 25th amendment enacted and vote of confidence will be interesting.

1) Botched refugee camps on Southern Borders during a pandemic. Where are the vaccinations and masks?
3) Jan 6th continual insurrection drum beating. Trump timeframe, but review the case and stop hiding behind the narrative. It is old...move on all the DEM politicians.
4) Spending $$$'s like there is no tomorrow. Businesses in US are clamoring for workers, but why work when you can sit on your butt, do nothing and get paid?
5) Covid & Masks. This month Delta, next Lambda, October's flavor of the day TBD. Stop flip-flopping & move forward. The US must move forward vs bury our heads in sand cause media tells us to be scared.
6) AFGHANISTAN...disgraceful exit and too many Americans are left behind with no formal plan to safely get them home first, then get those who helped us out as fast as possible.

This was supposed to be the unifying President! What happened President Biden? You are right Joe, "the Buck stops with you". Get out!
Now comes the interesting part. What will Kamala do?

CNN?!!?!?! Wait I thought the MSM were puppets? :)

Those traitors! Don't they know they are just left-wing, liberal propagandists who only hate Trump because they ain't Trump!

As for 10/1. We got 6 weeks left. I feel like these predictions are like the end of times ... they come and go, and a new date just appears in its place.

Reactions: charlespig

Those traitors! Don't they know they are just left-wing, liberal propagandists who only hate Trump because they ain't Trump!

As for 10/1. We got 6 weeks left. I feel like these predictions are like the end of times ... they come and go, and a new date just appears in its place.
Not this time around. Lack of confidence within America and by world leaders. You cannot let this continue.
Note: I did add the ABC transcript interview after you responded for further evidence.

Yeah, so many dates I am kinda losing track. Wasn't Aug 13th supposed to be Reinstatement Day when Trump will be reinstated as President? Or March 4th being the "True Inauguration Day" b/c Trump will be sworn in on that day (as Presidents did before the 20th Amendment in 1933)? Damn it, I can't keep up with all these dates.

Yeah, so many dates I am kinda losing track. Wasn't Aug 13th supposed to be Reinstatement Day when Trump will be reinstated as President? Or March 4th being the "True Inauguration Day" b/c Trump will be sworn in on that day (as Presidents did before the 20th Amendment in 1933)? Damn it, I can't keep up with all these dates.
Just a hunch on my part only. He is good as gone.

Reactions: guidelinesa2

This was supposed to be the unifying President! What happened President Biden? You are right Joe, "the Buck stops with you". It is unfortunate, but you have dementia, and it shows in interviews. It is time to either remove yourself or our Consitutional process will do it for you. Now comes the interesting part. What will Kamala do?

For those that do not believe it, see the ABC transcript of the August 19th, 2021 interview that George Stephanopoulus had with President Biden:

Here is the excerpt that says it all: Cannot discern if son was in Navy or Army, in Iraq or Afghanistan.

STEPHANOPOULOS: I-- I think a lot of-- a lot of Americans, and a l-- even a lot of veterans who served in Afghanistan agree with you on the big, strategic picture. They believe we had to get out. But I wonder how you respond to an Army Special Forces officer, Javier McKay (PH). He did seven tours. He was shot twice. He agrees with you. He says, "We have to cut our losses in Afghanistan." But he adds, "I just wish we could've left with honor."

BIDEN: Look, that's like askin' my deceased son Beau, who spent six months in Kosovo and a year in Iraq as a Navy captain and then major-- I mean, as an Army major. And, you know, I'm sure h-- he had regrets comin' out of Afganista-- I mean, out of Iraq.

He had regrets to what's-- how-- how it's going. But the idea-- what's the alternative? The alternative is why are we staying in Afghanistan? Why are we there? Don't you think that the one-- you know who's most disappointed in us getting out? Russia and China. They'd love us to continue to have to--
Are you still on this"media tells us to be scared" of Covid bullshit? What insecurities do you have that are so strong that everything has to be about strong or weak, brave or scared?
ICU's are filling up around the country. People have the right to choose to protect themselves, to decide whether they want to risk death, no matter how slim the chances might be. Their choice is the same as we hear from almost every republican politician......that people also have the right not to get vaccinated. I see that crap everyday.

People can actually reason for themselves, see the facts about infections and deaths and decide for themselves.

You want the unvaccinated to have the right to choose? Then stfu about people who choose otherwise.

Biden rode on statement “wear a mask” to the Presidency, and people didn’t want to believe the emperor wasn’t wearing clothes. Well, now the world has pointed to the emperor and announced “the emperor isn’t wearing any clothes”.

Stay tuned for the rest of the story.

He’s not a Commander in Chief, at best, he might be a negotiator, but he even seems to be lacking in that department.

From the article below…

Biden’s own academic career was unimpressive—he repeated the third grade, earned all Cs and Ds in his first three semesters at the University of Delaware except for As in P.E., a B in “Great English Writers” and an F in ROTC, and graduated 76th in his Syracuse Law School class of 85 students. He’s the first Democratic nominee since Walter Mondale in 1984 not to have an Ivy League degree. He was not a binder person, Clinton and Obama aides said.

Last edited:
Are you still on this"media tells us to be scared" of Covid bullshit? What insecurities do you have that are so strong that everything has to be about strong or weak, brave or scared?
ICU's are filling up around the country. People have the right to choose to protect themselves, to decide whether they want to risk death, no matter how slim the chances might be. Their choice is the same as we hear from almost every republican politician......that people also have the right not to get vaccinated. I see that crap everyday.

People can actually reason for themselves, see the facts about infections and deaths and decide for themselves.

You want the unvaccinated to have the right to choose? Then stfu about people who choose otherwise.

Stay scared Bob! I’ll live my life thank you. Returning serve, shut the hell up! Don’t give me a media narrative and tell 1/2 of America how to live. BTW, for the record, I’m vaccinated!
Start in-your back yard with African Americans with Tuskegee mindsets, and while your at it fix the non-vaccinated hundreds of thousands crossing the border without vaccines and masks living in Covid refugee camps. Take care of your half and we’ll do the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crayfish57
Uh, your hunch will be wrong.
Not from what I’ve seen in recent interviews. He can’t remember which branch of service & where his son served. That isn’t stuttering. That is dementia. Today’s scripted Q & A couldn’t remember the question. I feel bad for the human side of this, but NOT for the POTUS. Next person up ASAP.

I am glad people are waking up finally, about a year too late tho

Not from what I’ve seen in recent interviews. He can’t remember which branch of service & where his son served. That isn’t stuttering. That is dementia. Today’s scripted Q & A couldn’t remember the question. I feel bad for the human side of this, but NOT for the POTUS. Next person up ASAP.

The answers to the questions were on the teleprompter.

Biden rode on statement “wear a mask” to the Presidency, and people didn’t want to believe the emperor wasn’t wearing clothes. Well, now the world has pointed to the emperor and announced “the emperor isn’t wearing any clothes”.

Stay tuned for the rest of the story.

He’s not a Commander in Chief, at best, he might be a negotiator, but he even seems to be lacking in that department.

From the article below…

Biden’s own academic career was unimpressive—he repeated the third grade, earned all Cs and Ds in his first three semesters at the University of Delaware except for As in P.E., a B in “Great English Writers” and an F in ROTC, and graduated 76th in his Syracuse Law School class of 85 students. He’s the first Democratic nominee since Walter Mondale in 1984 not to have an Ivy League degree. He was not a binder person, Clinton and Obama aides said.

Biden is at best a Delaware state congressman level talent.

Correct on 10/1. But as usual lately, you are too naive to understand what is going to happen in the big picture.
What the **** is this supposed to mean? Am I sure Biden will finish this term? Nope, definitely not. It’s a legit concern IMO.

But 10/1? A vote of no confidence? GTFOH. That’s all I was commenting on.

You may go right ahead and **** yourself with this “naive” comment.

Uh, your hunch will be wrong.

I agree that in most cases Biden deserves to be gone but he was far sighted enough to bring in political cover for when his incompetence was documented thoroughly. Is Kamala what we want to put in the Oval Office? The list of people Joe is better than is short, but KH is very close to the top.

At some level Joe's "fundamental values" are more acceptable to most of us on here. Kamala does better reflect a small section of posters here and we all know who they are. I hope we are not too quick to jettison Lyin' Joe because as incredible as it sounds, it really could be worse.

Reactions: Crayfish57
I agree that in most cases Biden deserves to be gone but he was far sighted enough to bring in political cover for when his incompetence was documented thoroughly. Is Kamala what we want to put in the Oval Office? The list of people Joe is better than is short, but KH is very close to the top.

At some level Joe's "fundamental values" are more acceptable to most of us on here. Kamala does better reflect a small section of posters here and we all know who they are. I hope we are not too quick to jettison Lyin' Joe because as incredible as it sounds, it really could be worse.
Can’t have another 3+ years of slow Joe as we’ll be left FAR behind on the world stage. I’m no KH fan, but re-org is necessary when everything touched is blundered and fumbled.
Joe needs to go and watch remaining sunsets on the sideline.

Random… what have I said that leads you to believe that I think the situation there is good? What I have said is that unless Americans start dying, this isn’t going to end up being that big of a deal long term, even as bad as it’s been and the optics are. It’s just not in the Taliban’s best interest to kill or detain Americans, and they know that.

Again, you just seem obsessed with picking fights with me, I guess. It’s getting pathetic. I guess you’re no better than the other crazy trolls on this board. I expected better when you started participating here… but nope.

Last edited:
Random… what have I said that leads you to believe that I think the situation there is good? What I have said is that unless Americans start dying, this isn’t going to end up being that big of a deal long term, even as bad as it’s been and the optics are. It’s just not in the Taliban’s best interest to kill or detain Americans, and they know that.

Again, you just seem obsessed with picking fights with me, I guess. It’s getting pathetic. I guess you’re no better than the other crazy trolls on this board. I expected better when you started participating here… but nope.

Last edited:
Reactions: BoilerMadness
Cool stories. Let’s see how it plays out, then you can come tell me how naive I am. Rest assured, if I end up being right, I won’t waste my time telling you.
Is that just cool, or literally cool?

You are like a teenager in the way you write and the way you think.

The change is very much on track and may happen sooner than later. Biden has lost control and cannot think his way out of this. All while Kamala is mysteriously out of the country. If NYT calls for resignation, the fix is in.

As long as Harris is out 10/2. She's a bigger imbecile than the senile old fool.

Funny...Obama brought in Biden to make sure nobody f'd with him. They really are self-serving, huh?

Reactions: BoilerMadness

Aged like milk.

Reactions: guidelinesa2

We are the richest country in the history of the world .. why do we have a hospital bed shortage? Is it because If we had enough beds and single payer there would be no reason to be scared and thus attempt to restrict people? I’m just wondering

Aged like milk.
The Taliban didn't kill Americans. They're probably not particularly happy with ISIS ****ing things up for them. Believe it or not, not all Muslim shitheads get along together... The Taliban have to govern this place once everyone is gone, and they actually want international recognition - their economy and livelihood depend on it this time. Afghanistan now isn't what it was 20 years ago - people are better educated, they have access to the outside world, and I doubt the population will tolerate strict Sharia law in Kabul. This isn't helping the Taliban, either.

All that said, I don't trust the Taliban any further than I could throw one of their Toyota trucks.

But this is the shit you get when you advertise deadlines for evacuations/pullouts to score political points. Obama did it. Trump did it. Biden did it. Dumb every time.

Reactions: threeeputtt
The Taliban didn't kill anyone. They're probably not particularly happy with ISIS ****ing things up for them. They have to govern this place once everyone is gone, and they actually want international recognition. This isn't helping them, either. That said, I don't trust the Taliban any further than I could throw one of their Toyota trucks, either.

Ass talk.

I don't trust the Taliban but I am negotiating with the Taliban. They also control every entry point into the airport.

The State Dpt said not to go the airport.

What is going on?

I watched that 30 minute late presser (again x5) what is going on? Who is in charge?

The State Dpt said not to go the airport.
State had intel that ISIS was planning an attack on the airport. That's why State said not to go until directed/escorted. Trump negotiated with the Taliban as well, let's not forget. In fact, he did it without the presence of the Afghan Republic government AND he put a deadline out there. Anyone thinking he'd have handled this much better is probably fooling themselves... but it never should've come to this in the first place.

I can't make heads nor tails of the rest of your gibberish, nor do I care to try.

Tr
State had intel that ISIS was planning an attack on the airport. That's why State said not to go until directed/escorted. Trump negotiated with the Taliban as well, let's not forget. In fact, he did it without the presence of the Afghan Republic government AND he put a deadline out there. Anyone thinking he'd have handled this much better is probably fooling themselves... but it never should've come to this in the first place.

I can't make heads nor tails of the rest of your gibberish, nor do I care to try.
Tump had requirement the Taliban were required to meet before Trump would authorize a withdraw. One of the requirements was a negotiation with the Afghan Government.
I posted the 6 page negotiation on a thread here.
As of Jan 20th the requirements had been met or were being implemented.
I don’t think the Taliban would have kept their word after we were gone but I do believe they feared Trump enough to let us get out without the CF we have now.

Tr

Tump had requirement the Taliban were required to meet before Trump would authorize a withdraw. One of the requirements was a negotiation with the Afghan Government.
I posted the 6 page negotiation on a thread here.
As of Jan 20th the requirements had been met or were being implemented.
I don’t think the Taliban would have kept their word after we were gone but I do believe they feared Trump enough to let us get out without the CF we have now.
Yep. Gr8 comes off as a Taliban fanboi here.

What the **** is this supposed to mean? Am I sure Biden will finish this term? Nope, definitely not. It’s a legit concern IMO.

But 10/1? A vote of no confidence? GTFOH. That’s all I was commenting on.

You may go right ahead and **** yourself with this “naive” comment.
Mother ducker should be swinging from piano wire like mousolinni.

Unfortunately, Harris is as bad or worse. Both guided by blind ambition and both totally incompetent.

Reactions: bonefish1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT