ADVERTISEMENT

Even ROADS are racist according to Democrats

Another example of liberalism being a mental disorder.

Even the lefty libs on this forum have to look at this and shake their heads.

(except for BNI, who probably thinks the word "Blacktop" is somehow racist)

It is almost beyond belief. Nasty cracker civil engineers were plotting to build low underpasses so that buses carrying black beachgoers from the inner city could not transit from the city to the beaches.

The woke actually believe that this happened.

Last edited:
It is almost beyond belief. Nasty cracker civil engineers were plotting to build low underpasses so that buses carrying black beachgoers from the inner city could not transit from the city to the beaches.

The woke actually believe that this happened.
That stupid woman who asked the question about roads and racism shouldn't be allowed into press conferences. She's literally too dumb.

Verbatin text of Mayor Pete's comments:

“I’m still surprised that some people were surprised when I pointed to the fact that if a highway was built for the purpose of dividing a White and a Black neighborhood or if an underpass was constructed such that a bus carrying mostly Black and Puerto Rican kids to a beach — or that would’ve been — in New York was — was designed too low for it to pass by, that that obviously reflects racism that went into those design choices.”

— Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg, remarks at the White House, Nov. 8

Racist underpasses

Verbatin text of Mayor Pete's comments:

“I’m still surprised that some people were surprised when I pointed to the fact that if a highway was built for the purpose of dividing a White and a Black neighborhood or if an underpass was constructed such that a bus carrying mostly Black and Puerto Rican kids to a beach — or that would’ve been — in New York was — was designed too low for it to pass by, that that obviously reflects racism that went into those design choices.”

— Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg, remarks at the White House, Nov. 8

Racist underpasses

Why do you think that statement is unreasonable?

Maybe you should read it again. Racist white civil engineers built highway overpasses over highways to the beach that were too low for buses, carrying black/brown kids, to get to the beaches. It appears the buses carrying white kids to the beaches were lower than the buses carrying black/brown kids.

Reactions: bonefish1
Maybe you should read it again. Racist white civil engineers built highway overpasses over highways to the beach that were too low for buses, carrying black/brown kids, to get to the beaches. It appears the buses carrying white kids to the beaches were lower than the buses carrying black/brown kids.

Civil engineers don’t decide to build roads or overpasses.

Also, white kids take the same route to the beach as the black and brown kids?

Because most things lefty Libs whine about is unreasonable. Seriously, do you really believe a single person driving on any roadway gets upset on that particular roadway? It’s just another in a long list of examples of how libs continue to use race as a divider in this country.

Reactions: SKYDOG
You don’t think people planning projects of this sort cannot have racial motivation or be indifferent to negative impacts the projects have to minority communities?
No, I don’t. In fact, when building roads, I think any ideas racially motivated are so far down the list of motivations for the engineers that it’s laughable (unless you’re a dipshit Democrat and actually believe this garbage)

Reactions: YouSayPotato
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT