ADVERTISEMENT

Euro trip question

Nov 23, 2015
Verona, Italy
Anybody knows in what city/regions in Italy will the Boilers be? And is there any chance they will have an open practice for fans to attend to?

I saw that Italy is one of the destinations of the trip but from what I saw on the Purdue sports website it looks like no game will be played here.

If anybody smarter or more knowledgeable than me can give me some info about that I will very much appreciate it and be forever in you debt.

Anybody knows in what city/regions in Italy will the Boilers be? And is there any chance they will have an open practice for fans to attend to?

I saw that Italy is one of the destinations of the trip but from what I saw on the Purdue sports website it looks like no game will be played here.

If anybody smarter or more knowledgeable than me can give me some info about that I will very much appreciate it and be forever in you debt.

Reactions: Schnelk

Ciao, may I ask how you find yourself in Italy - and is the Purdue alum group very active there in Rome (or Milan, Vatican City, whichever...)?

Ciao, may I ask how you find yourself in Italy - and is the Purdue alum group very active there in Rome (or Milan, Vatican City, whichever...)?
Ciao! Unfortunately I am not a Purdue almun myself, just a college basketball fan that picked Purdue as my favorite team a long time ago (long and boring story). For this reason I wouldn't know about any Purdue alumn group based in Italy, sorry.

Ciao! Unfortunately I am not a Purdue almun myself, just a college basketball fan that picked Purdue as my favorite team a long time ago (long and boring story). For this reason I wouldn't know about any Purdue alumn group based in Italy, sorry.
Ciao! A great choice on your part. Nice to have a true fan, unlike some of the loosier trolls on this board pretending to be fans.

Hope you get to see the team on its Euro vacation.

Ciao! A great choice on your part. Nice to have a true fan, unlike some of the loosier trolls on this board pretending to be fans.

Hope you get to see the team on its Euro vacation.
Yeah, I was really hopeful to finally watch the Boilers playing a game during daytime and not in the middle of the night like I usually do when I watch games online lol

But it looks like I won't be able to, there's no way for me to go in Germany, Austria O Czech Republic to catch a game. I was hoping they would play one game in north-east Italy or in Lombardy but unfortunately it wasn't meant to be.

Sad thing is that it clearly says here that they will be in Italy, just no details and apparently no games or practice

• August 7 to 18 – Germany, Austria, Slovakia, Italy

Yeah, I was really hopeful to finally watch the Boilers playing a game during daytime and not in the middle of the night like I usually do when I watch games online lol

But it looks like I won't be able to, there's no way for me to go in Germany, Austria O Czech Republic to catch a game. I was hoping they would play one game in north-east Italy or in Lombardy but unfortunately it wasn't meant to be.

Sad thing is that it clearly says here that they will be in Italy, just no details and apparently no games or practice

• August 7 to 18 – Germany, Austria, Slovakia, Italy
@DubJellison is an insider who can find out when and where they will be in Italy...right Dub?

Reactions: ItalianBoiler
Casey posted an itinerary on the Depot that includes Lake Como, but with no date. No game is listed for Italy.

Boiler Su (if I have that right). @ItalianBoiler

Last edited:
Casey posted an itinerary on the Depot that includes Lake Como, but with no date. No game is listed for Italy.

Boiler Su (if I have that right). @ItalianBoiler
I see, probably they are just coming to visit Lake Como, without any actual basketball activity. Can't blame them, best country in the world to come as a tourist (but of course, I'm biased).

Thank you so much for your help, I owe you one. If you'll ever wanna come to Italy for a vacation I'll be happy to help you out with tips and suggestions for what I can, I don't know how else to return the favor.

Martello giù!

I just saw flosports has an app on Roku and Apple TV. Anyone with Flosports knowledge know if they have replays up after games are final, or is it you watch it live or nothing?

Considering getting it for a month, but work wont allow me to watch live.

Reactions: oldboiler52
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT