ADVERTISEMENT

Epic choke by little brother.

I think it's time they break out these bad boys now.

HTSwereBKYTH-2.jpg

Maybe replace the flaming basketball apostrophe with a dumpster and I might even buy one?

I think it's time they break out these bad boys now.

HTSwereBKYTH-2.jpg
If fairness it doesn’t specify back to where. The logical conclusion based on recent history would be a return to the middle of the pack. Strange thing to print a t shirt for, but accurate nonetheless.

Reactions: Indy_Rider
You can't start threads with provocative titles, and then turn around and lose to a much lower ranked team than Wisconsin without expecting blowback. You can go look at Kempom and see for yourself. Your game tonight is considered a MAJOR upset.

You can't start threads with provocative titles, and then turn around and lose to a much lower ranked team than Wisconsin without expecting blowback. You can go look at Kempom and see for yourself. Your game tonight is considered a MAJOR upset.
Major upset? Preseason rankings had Rutger's top 8 and make the tourney. I'm not sure if any game in the B1G is considered a major upset. Preseason most had Rutger's at 8 and Wisconsin 10 does that make Rutger's better? IU gave up a comeback that hasn't happened since 1976! I mean we beat Iowa and MSU in 2 top 5 matchups in football, was it really an upset?? No. You guys were up 26 1/2 points and still lost the spread. WTH are you talking about.

You can't come and talk smack when you choked away such a lead to a bad Wisconsin team while preaching that Woodson has you guys 'back'.

Now run along back to your trailer.

Reactions: Poprudy
Lol. Thread about IU blowing a huge lead was absolutely on point, but the thread title did not age well.

You know what else didn't age well? You all coming here telling us iu was 'back' under Woodson.
  1. I speak for myself when I post.
  2. I have been more than willing to call out IU posters that are idiots.
  3. I have posted with about the same occasional regularity when Purdue is thriving and when they have speed bumps.

1. I speak for myself when I post.
  2. I have been more than willing to call out IU posters that are idiots.
  3. I have posted with about the same occasional regularity when Purdue is thriving and when they have speed bumps.
At least you said speed bump in regards to Purdue.
IU in the last 20 years have made the tourney 45% in that span. Yikes!!

Good luck to your team...not really 🤣

Reactions: BBG and Level 42
So far, it looks like a "major upset" will be any game Indinia wins in the Big Ten.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT