ADVERTISEMENT

Embarrassing...

I have no idea what he's talking about, Purdue definitely has more talent, Ash's recruiting ranked in high 50's and 60's. Transfers help some, 7 saw the field against you to varying degrees. To me this was simply being outcoached and I'm not talking just X's and O's.

Schiano has his players believing in his culture and they responded with that emotion. You don't continue to rush like that unless you're willing to run through walls for your coach and each other. In the end after two straight heart breaking losses they weren't going to settle for a third. Purdue folded due to their coach not being able to invoke that same response.
Well said...cant argue that!!!

This guy is a loser and a cancer:
images
And he always looks like he's constipated.

A couple years ago I “was” supportive of Purdue coming up with the money to keep their football coach. Like many I was “swayed” in my desperation by a run of bad coaching/teams in recent years. It’s not CJB’s fault he marketed himself for the most money he could get that’s what anybody does in any job. And, as in any busines, when it is realized a bad hire has been made changes ensue “if” better options exist.

So Sciano parlays this into an extension much like Brohm? Seems like deja vu.

already $32M for 8 years.... and I'd fully expect a renegotiation in 4-5 years once full-share cash finally comes in.

and, I'm really not kidding here, Schiano, Rutgers and all of New Jersey will let him coach as long as he wants - this is his last stop...

barring something totally unexpected - he's never going anywhere (other than perhaps AD someday).... think Barry Alvarez. There is no job - NFL or anywhere else in CFB he will take...

Schiano doesn't need to "leverage" or hijack anything --- he and the school will always find a mutual way to keep working it out...

for everyone involved - it really is the perfect situation ... and took a lot of disappointment to get there...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT