ADVERTISEMENT

Edmond decommits from Purdue

Silver lining: all three decommits have committed/will commit to programs who are unquestionably "bigger-time" programs than Purdue. All of which started as mid-3 star guys who have risen over the summer. So talent evaluation of Walter's staff seems to be pretty solid so far.

Silver lining: all three decommits have committed/will commit to programs who are unquestionably "bigger-time" programs than Purdue. All of which started as mid-3 star guys who have risen over the summer. So talent evaluation of Walter's staff seems to be pretty solid so far.
I guess that is a silver lining, not to me, but maybe to some.

We have a chance for some of our other recruits to jump up some in the ratings, so we might have some more silver linings over the next few months then.

I'm trying to be optimistic, he might have been my favorite recruit haha. But yeah I agree, its a long wait until December every year. With a new coach and already a few talented de-commits, this will probably feel like the longest wait until National Signing Day yet.

How in the world did a tiny Amish community in Indiana end up with a Georgia and Michigan commit at WR? Wild.

Reactions: pboiler18
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT