ADVERTISEMENT

Edey favorite for ROY

I think Risaccher for the Hawks has a pretty good all around impact too.

This is a good rookie class despite not having a clear far and away #1 pick generational type talent guy
There might be guys that score more and/or have a higher personal profile.
But if "Zach" (and having Ja back) reverses their win/loss record, I think he's in the conversation.

Has Zach played since the first game? Have the grizzlies commented on if he’s done playing in the summer league?

It seems like I’m the only person here with any knowledge of the NbA!
Or the only person "courageous" enough to post inaccurate information about the NBA while claiming knowledge superiority. But the "NbA!"? Who could possibly question your credentials?

• Love
Reactions: Do Dah Day
THIS IS WHY YOU DONT PLAY ZACH IN A MEANINGLESS SUMMER LEAGUE GAME;

Also, this is why we didn’t have him being aggressive on defense to block shots. If he had gotten hurt like this during the season, strategy would have been screwed. Not saying he would have gotten injured but obviously not having him be this aggressive lowers his probability of getting hurt.

With that said, hope he is ok and has a speedy recovery!

Reactions: DrEss and pboiler18
Looks nasty but hopefully just some swelling and soreness. I know how much he wanted to be out there but hope they shut him down until pre-season and let him get the reps he needs with Ja in practice.

Looks nasty but hopefully just some swelling and soreness. I know how much he wanted to be out there but hope they shut him down until pre-season and let him get the reps he needs with Ja in practice.
All I know is thank goodness it happened now and not during last season. I mean I wish it didn't happen at all of course but the Purdue fan in me is grateful. I'm sure most of us thought it as well LOL

82 game season. It will happen again. The life of an NBA player. Tape it up and get back in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT