ADVERTISEMENT

Drew vs Brady

punaj

All-American
Sep 9, 2005
Liberty, KY
Talking heads all over the place. Who’s watching? Who’s winning? Not many kneeling during the anthem of the Minnesota game, which is what’s on in my area. I hope Brees is standing proudly today. Go Saints!

Talking heads all over the place. Who’s watching? Who’s winning? Not many kneeling during the anthem of the Minnesota game, which is what’s on in my area. I hope Brees is standing proudly today. Go Saints!
The crowd booing on Thursday when both teams stood together in solidarity proved it wasnt about kneeling so lets just get off that subject

The crowd booing on Thursday when both teams stood together in solidarity proved it wasnt about kneeling so lets just get off that subject

too many people trying too hard to advance this narrative.

The fans are pissed.

The players aren't listening.

Too many people making excuses for their actions. They did it. They own it. No more excuses.

too many people trying too hard to advance this narrative.

The fans are pissed.

The players aren't listening.

Too many people making excuses for their actions. They did it. They own it. No more excuses.
I haven't watched an NFL game yet because I am sick of the hypocritical bullshit. All these players "protesting" social injustice while making millions have nothing on those that went through the 50s/60s.

Just look at Kapperdick. Raised in a wealthy family and only started this whole kneeling thing because he sucked as a QB and was going to be traded.

People are very tired of all of this social justice over a false narrative and the boo'ing is the perfect example of it. The two cops shot here recently and then the BLM group blocking the Hospital and chanting what they chanted was the last straw for me. This isn't a political thing either, it is just common human decency and having any sense of morals. Two things the entire BLM movement (which is mostly white people) doesn't have.

Alright I'm off my soap box and sorry to derail the thread. Myself and all the other veterans on here didn't serve our country just so it can be tore down by"peaceful protests" that aren't peaceful at all. Regardless and not that anyone cares, but I will not be watching the NFL at all this season. Kneel only for God and stand for the flag.

I haven't watched an NFL game yet because I am sick of the hypocritical bullshit. All these players "protesting" social injustice while making millions have nothing on those that went through the 50s/60s.

Just look at Kapperdick. Raised in a wealthy family and only started this whole kneeling thing because he sucked as a QB and was going to be traded.

People are very tired of all of this social justice over a false narrative and the boo'ing is the perfect example of it. The two cops shot here recently and then the BLM group blocking the Hospital and chanting what they chanted was the last straw for me. This isn't a political thing either, it is just common human decency and having any sense of morals. Two things the entire BLM movement (which is mostly white people) doesn't have.

Alright I'm off my soap box and sorry to derail the thread. Myself and all the other veterans on here didn't serve our country just so it can be tore down by"peaceful protests" that aren't peaceful at all. Regardless and not that anyone cares, but I will not be watching the NFL at all this season. Kneel only for God and stand for the flag.
Kappernick did what he did for a piece of ass.

Reactions: goboilers2 and BBG

Well stated.

Additionally, if these multi-millionaires want to have any credibility at all, they need to step up and call for an end to the assaults on police, business owners, public and private property, and other innocent bystanders.

After all, I've heard "silence is violence", and they're owning all this violence.

Last night I received a text from a well-meaning friend that read simply "Drew beat Tom!!!"

The NFL is so far off of my radar that it took me half a minute to realize that the Saints must have been playing Tampa Bay(?) and the Saints won. I knew that the NFL was beginning, but had no idea who was playing whom or when. It would be impossible for me to have cared less about that news. I was relaxing after an afternoon of clearing brush and chopping wood by watching House M.D. with my daughter.

Not that, as BBG suggested, anyone gives a damn that I don't watch the NFL (haven't for many years for many reasons including the weird rules and reprobate players and owners), but I hope that league is hit significantly hard this season as more and more people turn away and ignore it.

Goodell and his merry band of virtue-signalling hypocrites need to be taught a few lessons, particularly that the premise that they can cross any line and still prosper is finally proven invalid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT