ADVERTISEMENT

Does the DC…

pboiler18

All-American
May 13, 2014
Get canned on Monday? Or is he too buddy buddy with Walters to get the axe?

I think Saturday affirmed that it’s fully on this staff. Poor fundamentals. No execution on the basics. Hard to run and be successful in complex schemes when you can’t line up properly, tackle properly or understand your assignments.

Reactions: BBG and TC4THREE
Right. He’s just a scapegoat at this point.

For every loss they should pull straws and the short straw has to leave the island…I mean, football facility.
talking about our D, it's been said they look bad because the O doesn't stay on the field long enough. Last year Iowa had a putrid O and still managed to have a nice season, that was amazing to me

talking about our D, it's been said they look bad because the O doesn't stay on the field long enough. Last year Iowa had a putrid O and still managed to have a nice season, that was amazing to me
That's because their players were willing to play and not just quit. I think that it's important to get athletes that also excelled at a sport played as an individual such as wrestling or track where you do everything on your own and don't have other players prop you up. Such a person should have a much better work ethic and not just quit playing. As to work ethic, I always remember that Rondale Moore was found to have practiced over twice as hard as the next player on the Purdue team!

I should add, no player should like the strength and conditioning coaches who should be making their life miserable if they're doing it right. But they do. Which suggest that the players can't play a complete game because they are not in condition to do so and are not being developed to do so.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT