ADVERTISEMENT

Didn't see this coming

Obviously, nothing is known about the suspect at this time.

You didn’t see it coming? Federal buildings were under attack last year. Maybe the offender was a part of this group?

Obviously, nothing is known about the suspect at this time.

I heard he had a nail gun. Are all your workers and nail guns accounted for? If not the FBI might be paying you a visit. At least they will be gentle with you due to your support of Biden and HRC. In fact you may get the golden get out of jail card after they read all your anti Trump posts on this board

I heard he had a nail gun. Are all your workers and nail guns accounted for? If not the FBI might be paying you a visit. At least they will be gentle with you due to your support of Biden and HRC. In fact you may get the golden get out of jail card after they read all your anti Trump posts on this board
Apparently had a nail gun AND an AR-15.

It wouldn't be a day without you and "tearsforfears" posting divisive political drivel on a Purdue sports site. What a sad life you must all live. May God someday help you be a better person.

It wouldn't be a day without you and "tearsforfears" posting divisive political drivel on a Purdue sports site. What a sad life you must all live. May God someday help you be a better person.
Lol I’m doing just fine living on my 2.5 acres in Kauai. You act like a triggered snowflake. I’m guessing you work in education or government. To better educate you, this is the General Discussion Board where all misfits can post nonsense. For the record I was having fun with Bob and am glad the lunatic was caught. There are other Purdue sports boards dedicated to strictly sports which I post on from time to time but don’t see you over there? Wonder why?

And it wouldn’t be a day without you getting mad on this site. The same site that you’ve posted political drivel on multiple times. What a sad life as a hypocrite you must live. May God someday help you be less of a hypocrite and better person.

Reactions: Indy_Rider
Lol I’m doing just fine living on my 2.5 acres in Kauai. You act like a triggered snowflake. I’m guessing you work in education or government. To better educate you, this is the General Discussion Board where all misfits can post nonsense. For the record I was having fun with Bob and am glad the lunatic was caught. There are other Purdue sports boards dedicated to strictly sports which I post on from time to time but don’t see you over there? Wonder why?
Careful. Cob has a special connection to God.

Do you ever wonder why he gets mad and lashes out at one side of the aisle? He doesn’t get mad at his fellow liberal snowflakes for posting “political drivel”, only Conservatives. Wonder why?

• Love
Reactions: Indy_Rider and BSIT
Do you ever wonder why he gets mad and lashes out at one side of the aisle? He doesn’t get mad at his fellow liberal snowflakes for posting “political drivel”, only Conservatives. Wonder why?
Lol. He still hasn’t said if he is in education or government? Could be wrong but I’m guessing education

This was one of my favorite posts from @COBoiler1. He was his usual mad self. I tried reminding him that the man from Waukesha wasn’t a conservative but he never responded. He was on a roll. Enjoy….

“What is very clear is that most uneducated red neck white people live in a fantasy world where the government and all "liberals" are out to get them. I lived in a fantasy world too... when I was 5. You equate graffiti to conservatives running in to crowds with their trucks, or going in to all black supermarkets with assault rifles and just firing away. You believe anything thrown at you by conservative media. You are incapable are parsing out fact from fiction. What else happens in your fantasy world? Are you a beer guzzling, gun-toting superhero? Does Purdue football win the Naty next year? I sure hope that last one sticks...”

• Wow
Reactions: BSIT
Sorry, one more from @COBoiler1. He’s mad (again) and lectures somebody about taking their “political BS elsewhere” and then what does he do at the end of the same post? Mentions political BS.

“WTF is wrong with you as a human being. This is a Purdue sports site. Take your political BS elsewhere. DeSantis is far from a winner as a human being.”

Reactions: BSIT
For the record.....I've said it before, so please bookmark it this time so you won't have to bring it up another 50 times. When the Dems start running roughshod over our elections in order to illegally stay in power against the will of the people.......or sell their souls to and worship one man....
while abandoning their principles, I'll be more than happy to go after them too.

Right now, trump and the power he holds over the weak minded is an existential threat to our republic.

No policy or program or issue or god is more important. None.

I don't care whether you agree or not. Just stfu about it for Christ sake.

For the record.....I've said it before, so please bookmark it this time so you won't have to bring it up another 50 times. When the Dems start running roughshod over our elections in order to illegally stay in power against the will of the people.......or sell their souls to and worship one man....
while abandoning their principles, I'll be more than happy to go after them too.
Which principles of the dems are you referring to?

Don't hide again.

Right now, trump and the power he holds over the weak minded is an existential threat to our republic.

My post was about @COBoiler1, Bob. Everything on this board isn’t about you and your obsession with Trump, believe it or not.

By the way, your post is really hard to read, like it was typed out by a crying fifteen year old teenager girl dealing with hormonal issues.

- What election was run “roughshod over”? The election winner is now president.

- Who has sold “their souls” while “worshiping one man”? Who worships a former president? Maybe people like him and liked his policies. Nobody is going to church to worship a statue of him. Stop with the drama.

- Please get off of Twitter. You consistently look like the weakest minded person here. It’s getting worse and worse. It’s so bad that you think everybody is talking about you.

Do you think it may be time to take a break? You’re losing your mind. The only existential threat in your life is you.

For the record.....I've said it before, so please bookmark it this time so you won't have to bring it up another 50 times. When the Dems start running roughshod over our elections in order to illegally stay in power against the will of the people....
ehhhh so what was 2016 in your mind? Why did Obama appointee James Clapper lie to Congress?

Got a link or any proof on the worship of one man? This may the the ultimate “jfc” post the more I think about it. Oh, the drama.

Apparently had a nail gun AND an AR-15.

On a funny note 30 yrs ago I was using a nail gun , back when they had to have an air hose. We were nailing strips on to rafters for more insulation space and they were on their side on saw horses me and a guy lining the 2x2 up. I hit the edge enough for the safety but nail missed .. Oh shit figured we took the bosses truck cap out but no hole. A few minutes later this guy comes walking over from the neighbors drive where a svc truck had been backing in. This was a few hundred feet away at least. I had cleared bosses truck cap and the nail on its downward flight had went in an open truck window while it was backing in the drive and landed on the guys lap!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: SKYDOG and BSIT
You forgot about all the daily Biden bashing posts including ones started by you, Freedom.
Don’t you think the worst president in American history worth bashing? You think he’s doing great though since you’re firmly enslaved to the Democrat cult. What’s it like being as dumb as you are?

Lol this post still makes me laugh (and shake my head).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT