ADVERTISEMENT

Didn’t do what Purdue did....

Raynman92

All-American
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2001
Blow a bowl win with a huge choke job? Or win an actually bowl game in the last few decades?? LMAO!! Must have been the grass turf that they were scared to play on.

Blow a bowl win with a huge choke job? Or win an actually bowl game in the last few decades?? LMAO!! Must have been the grass turf that they were scared to play on.

Okay... serious question...

... does IU admin and coaches think this is BOWL season, or could they be confused that it's BOWEL season?

I'm searching for an answer for them. It's been THIRTY D@MN YEARS since they won a bowl game.

Just... searching.

Tryin' to help a brother out.

“We’re gonna do a lot better than Purdue did. We’re gonna show the nation what IU football is about.”
- Peyton “Big Mouth” Hendershot

Gonna just leave this right here...

“We’re gonna do a lot better than Purdue did. We’re gonna show the nation what IU football is about.”
- Peyton “Big Mouth” Hendershot

Gonna just leave this right here...

Any chance he’s the one that missed the onside kick?

44-41

63-14

Back up QB, RB, 2 OL, TE.....I'll just leave this right here. ;)
Since we’re talking apples and oranges...

1991 - last IU bowl victory- most by any D1 team - by 13 freaking years.

Gonna leave that for you to choke on also...

44-41

63-14

LOL ... yeah we know the feeling. Your best team in decades and you hill hoos act like your suddenly a juggernaut yet didn’t beat one team with a winning record, WTH? Joke of a schedule. Such a great program but took you double OT to beat a Purdue team playing a 4 string QB, back up RB, two best star offensive players including an All American and two draft picks on defense among many others, far worse injuries than you played with tonight. That Purdue team that got blown out by Auburn would have beat this years full strength IU juggernaut. Maybe play someone with a pulse next year.

Reactions: Roeder and Purdue85
44-41

63-14

Troll somewhere else genius. You’re team just had a meltdown for the ages on National TV. Against A very below average SEC team. Also have the 12th ranked recruiting class in the BIG coming in. Great momentum. LOL. The geese will be buzzing at Goose Crap stadium next year.

lol I hit a sour spot apparently. We taught you kids how you play SEC schools. Don't worry, some day you will come around....maybe....
Nope - just amazed that the IU trolls feel the need to visit the Purdue board after their massive choke job.
Enjoy the once in a lifetime bowl trip.

Troll somewhere else genius. You’re team just had a meltdown for the ages on National TV. Against A very below average SEC team. Also have the 12th ranked recruiting class coming in. Great momentum. LOL. The geese will be buzzing at Goose Crap stadium next year.

I’m going to challenge this...they have the 12th class currently...they are going to drop. Two of their commits aren’t going to qualify...at IU.

I mean my lawn chair got into IU after I left it there tailgating

Valid. I mean, the PU bowl success train is very evident. I mean lets look at some of these wins, shall we? .....Western Michigan? Central Michigan? Arizona? lol If only we could get mediocre invites to the Detroit Bowl vs the MAC. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Love the IU mindset.

“Quick we almost won a big game so let’s go remind Purdue how they lost last year”

Reactions: Ignacious McNutt
Valid. I mean, the PU bowl success train is very evident. I mean lets look at some of these wins, shall we? .....Western Michigan? Central Michigan? Arizona? lol If only we could get mediocre invites to the Detroit Bowl vs the MAC. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
You don’t get invites anywhere idiot. Then you get the gift of a winnable Tennessee game and crap the bed. Go F off.

Who gave up 56 pts in a half? lol

Who blew a 13 point lead in 5 minutes?

Who’s coach is a national joke for not preparing for the onside kick?

You guys gave him 4 million a year and he made a mistake a 8th grade coach wouldn’t.

I’d be worried about your future...no joking. Debord is gone. Penix is a glass doll and the recruiting class sucks

Apparently this message didn't go through your AOL internet provider so I will re-send it.

Last 5 years
IU - 3 bowl games
PU - 2

Only an IU fan would brag about being 0-3 versus 1-1 lol. Congrats! You made it to one more bowl than us even though two of those years included the worst coach we ever had. And you still didn’t even win one.

Reactions: IUhaterade
Apparently this message didn't go through your AOL internet provider so I will re-send it.

Last 5 years
IU - 3 bowl games
PU - 2
All time:
PU 10-9
IU 3-8

14 pts in the last 4:21
Choke city...

Only an IU fan would brag about being 0-3 versus 1-1 lol. Congrats! You made it to one more bowl than us even though two of those years included the worst coach we ever had. And you still didn’t even win one.

Only a PU fan would brag about beating a MAC school. Congrats. On your bowl game this year.... :p

Last 5 years
IU - 3 bowl games
PU - 2

Last 5 years
Purdue - a bowl win
iu - ZERO bowl wins

Convenient time frame you picked.

1 year
IU - 1 bowl
PU - 0 bowls
You picked the arbitrary 5 years...
Then I can pick whatever timeframe I want eh?

14 pts in 4:21
Choke city
What section were you sitting?

Convenient time frame you picked.

1 year
IU - 1 bowl
PU - 0 bowls

Keep changing the time span. Go ahead now little brother (or is it sister?), list that all time Purdue vs indiana record. Or bowl records if you wish.

You picked the arbitrary 5 years...
Then I can pick whatever timeframe I want eh?

14 pts in 4:21
Choke city
What section were you sitting?

IU is 5-2 in the last 7 years vs PU. Not even a rivalry anymore really.

Better to
56..................in a half.
Better to have been there and lost than not been at all...not even your geese show up on Gameday, just the crap to match your football program-Now get the hell off of our boards and go kiss your sister

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT