ADVERTISEMENT

DGL on the move again

That's a flat ass lie.. PAINTERS PUPPET BRIAN NEUBITCH got on social media FIRST and started a smear campaign on my family in attempt to sway recruiters.. I never had a conversation with MP, SO WTF LIES YALL SPREADING NOW?? LOSERS
Feel good to get that one off your chest?

Reactions: Do Dah Day
It's not a school it is a pro league for HS players. The same league that offered Myles a boat load of money. Supposedly they pretty much are home schooled and have advisors although many question that. I believe they channel the money thru the NIL format. IMO he will never play in college.
Imagine how well home schooling will go with this head mistress.

I had the opportunity to speak to Coach Painter and Coach Weber and several other coaches at AAU tournaments. I also accidentally ran into and stepped on the foot of the ND coach at the AAU tournament at FT Wayne. He was not a happy guy. I have a few autographs. And a few college coaches took the time to talk to me about how to improve my son’s opportunities to get a scholarship.
I find it very odd if a player is from Lafayette and was actually offered a scholarship that his mother has never spoken to Coach Painter. Did he not attend his basketball camp or have a home visit or see Coach at a high school or AAU game?

I saw the picture where he committed to Illinois . It sure looked like his mother talked to the Illinois coach.

As for Coach Painter, when he coached at SIU, he lived next to our Church parsonage. While I may disagree with some of his coaching strategies and philosophies, he’s really a great guy.

This is why I cannot understand the comment of a parent of a player that once committed to Purdue saying she had never talked to Coach Painter.

That is why I am befuddled by her statements. I just assume that Coach Painter talks to all of the parents of players he is recruiting. I thought that was a deciding factor in the decision of several player’s decisions in the past to redshirt and to also transfer. I thought Painter always talked to parents. He talked to me.

I’ve often asked the question if you are a parent or coach or fan of a player that is going to a different school , why do you go to a different team’s web site forum to troll and argue with their posters? Then again, why do Purdue posters harass and argue with other posters?

Last edited:
Isn’t he from Lafayette ? And would seem strange that if all the games Matt went it he wouldn’t have a conversation with her
I started watching him in 4th grade at legacy courts in Lafayette. I don't recall seeing his mom ever. I recall his dad and two brothers at every game. I am not saying she wasn't there just that I don't recall seeing her. When they moved to Utah he posted a picture of him his dad and two brothers. I wish him all the best because I know how hard he's worked. I will always root for him to succeed. You can pick your friends but not your family. We need a backup PG next year. Myles can probably fill that hole but it's not where he belongs IMO.

I started watching him in 4th grade at legacy courts in Lafayette. I don't recall seeing his mom ever. I recall his dad and two brothers at every game. I am not saying she wasn't there just that I don't recall seeing her. When they moved to Utah he posted a picture of him his dad and two brothers. I wish him all the best because I know how hard he's worked. I will always root for him to succeed. You can pick your friends but not your family. We need a backup PG next year. Myles can probably fill that hole but it's not where he belongs IMO.
Is Myles more of a 2 or a 3 at the college level? Seems like at his height he would need to be a 2 in the NBA.

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
So who is responsible for his education and where he attends college? His father or his mother? Can one parent make a decision without the consent of the other?

If a father wants a son to attend one school and the mother wants the son to attend a different school, what happens? Aren’t both parents required to sign on the LOI?

So who is responsible for his education and where he attends college? His father or his mother? Can one parent make a decision without the consent of the other?

If a father wants a son to attend one school and the mother wants the son to attend a different school, what happens? Aren’t both parents required to sign on the LOI?
C'mon Bigs, you've seen enough of the world to know that family dynamics become crazier when one or both parents see their child as a potential meal ticket.

Is Myles more of a 2 or a 3 at the college level? Seems like at his height he would need to be a 2 in the NBA.
Yes, he is a wing but the kid can pass with the best of them. It would not be Ideal, but he could give Braden a breather if we have no other choice. Although Dylan Doss plays the point guard for HC Myles often plays the point when Doss has a mismatch so he can feed Doss or their offense is stagnant. Kid is a FREAK athlete with a boat load of skills. He is so young really only a JR he reclassified not sure how tall he will be in two years. A whole lot of Jaden Ivey in his game.

C'mon Bigs, you've seen enough of the world to know that family dynamics become crazier when one or both parents see their child as a potential meal ticket.
That is true. I don’t reveal everything I know. I don’t want to call a person a liar. However, sometimes people say things at night that they regret saying the next day.

I was never a huge fan of Brian. I referred to him as a homer many times. I felt he was too optimistic and defensive about Purdue sports and Purdue recruits in order to get interviews, etc. with that said, I cannot imagine Brian starting, engaging in or being a part of any smear campaign.

As for a LOI, I thought it was a requirement for both parents to be involved and sign it. I recall several instances where parents had different choices and refused to sign and the child was stuck in nowhere land while the parents fought it out.

I suspect this will not be the last time this matter is discussed

(I have no idea what this family's situation is)

If one parent has custody they are allowed to make a unilateral decision. If shared then they have to come to an agreement.

Reactions: BoilerAndy
(I have no idea what this family's situation is)

If one parent has custody they are allowed to make a unilateral decision. If shared then they have to come to an agreement.
Thanks. I remember a situation in Michigan and one in Mississippi or Florida involving 5 star football players.

Now my curiosity has the best of me. Since he has become an Illinois recruit, I have to believe his mom posts a lot more on their board than this board. I wonder what she’s saying on their board.

I’m also wondering if she has found Brian’s new site? And we bout kerosene on the flames and tell her the name of his new site?

Now my curiosity has the best of me. Since he has become an Illinois recruit, I have to believe his mom posts a lot more on their board than this board. I wonder what she’s saying on their board.

I’m also wondering if she has found Brian’s new site? And we bout kerosene on the flames and tell her the name of his new site?
Haven't seen her at the new site, maybe got banned after one post though, don't know. She did post on the national rivals board (same name if you want to search)

Reactions: Zaphod_B
Well Skyy Clark, Illinois’ 5* freshman guard, just left the program. If DGL makes it to college in the fall, he will have a shot at starting.
Of course, I am starting to wonder who the coach might be there that he would be playing for.

With the money Illinois boosters has supposedly poured out, can't imagine they are going to be too happy with how this season has gone.

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
Of course, I am starting to wonder who the coach might be there that he would be playing for.

With the money Illinois boosters has supposedly poured out, can't imagine they are going to be too happy with how this season has gone.
Remember Brian Bowen, the 5* Purdue for some sane reason passed on? DGL's not him.

Remember Brian Bowen, the 5* Purdue for some sane reason passed on? DGL's not him.
Whatever happened to him? I remember I really liked him!

And I watched as he kept asking different teams for more money under the table.

And then his name came up as one the players illegally accepting money as part of his recruitment!

Well Skyy Clark, Illinois’ 5* freshman guard, just left the program. If DGL makes it to college in the fall, he will have a shot at starting.
What? Wow. That’s big news. Who is the point guard now? Sincere Harris?

What? Wow. That’s big news. Who is the point guard now? Sincere Harris?
I guess and Epps who is actually pretty good too.

Stuff I’ve read said this has been in the works since their loss to Missouri. Not sure details but maybe someone on the Illini board has more details.

Reactions: TX4GB
I guess and Epps who is actually pretty good too.

Stuff I’ve read said this has been in the works since their loss to Missouri. Not sure details but maybe someone on the Illini board has more details.
Now seeing stuff that he isn’t entering the portal but taking some time away from the team....

Reactions: tenwest and TX4GB
I would love to hear why she wasn't on the Purdue visit when he committed? Did the dad not tell her they were in town?
I think this poster is either not DGL’s mom, or is actually posting substantial lies about the situation. In either case, it is not worth much more attention, unless you have some time and some popcorn.

I think this poster is either not DGL’s mom, or is actually posting substantial lies about the situation. In either case, it is not worth much more attention, unless you have some time and some popcorn.
I'm in the Boy Scouts. We sell lots of popcorn. Sure it's way over priced. But you want to send a kid to camp so they don't post here, right?

Based on previous posts, and a little computer research, it was found that yes, this is her actual real person account. You can find the same type of language, accusations, and other mannerisms on an existing facebook account. Yes, I do other computer oriented things other than just posting here. It's actually, really her. or if it's not her, it's somebody who posts the exact same thoughts and has the same grammar, and typos, and philosophy of life on Facebook. She posts the same positive and also negative thoughts. This leads me to believe it's her.

and NO she is not a troll. she's just somebody that gets excited, and passionate, and is sometimes confused by the truth and reality. there are many people in the world that have very high expectations for their children, and then the reality sets in, and they don't become All Americans and they don't make it to the NBA. I knew a few personally who had that dream and expectation. they were living the dream, until reality shattered their dream.

check out my previous conversations with her in the archives, as I asked her what Brian actually said about her. her previous responses were interesting. and awesome reading material. she sometimes gets a little "excited". She doesn't like Brian and felt he lied to her. and she believes many others have lied to her as well. But she never did post what he supposedly said about her that she claimed was trying to smear her personally and negatively affect her son's chances of getting a scholarship.

She supposedly became very upset when her son decommitted from purdue, that Brian made a comment about the player overcoming his family background, and she felt Brian was saying things to other coaches in an effort to prevent her son from being able to get a scholarship elsewhere.

Now if you read all her comments made on facebook, about Illinois and how they treated her and the limo ride and everything they gave her, and the selfies they took together, it still seems odd to me that she claims to have never had any conversations with Painter. She sure had a lot of personal conversations and interaction with the Illinois coach. he's the sweetest little guy. she adores him. and he's going to make her son a star. and he knows how to treat a person with respect. I bring this up only because she has mentioned it multiple times at night and during the day. But that's her claim. I just find it odd.

I would advise her if a person smears a person publically in a sports forum or a public forum like Brian supposedly did "according to her', then that person probably said a lot more about that person and didn't post it on his forum.

I've never met her myself. Maybe I did. But if I did, I would sure remember her. Working in schools and Boy Scouts, and having a child who was active in high school and college sports, I've met a lot of interesting parents who had high expectations of their children. As a teacher, I could predict the future of many children. but their parents would never believe me. one child was a 3 sport star in junior high, but he wasn't smart. His parent thought he was going to be a star QB at Purdue or MLB or NBA all star. and then he went to high school at Lafayette Jeff and the reality set in. I'm not sure what he's doing today, or if he even graduated. it's a very sad the culture we live in today. Parents have very high dreams for their children and sports is going to be their ticket.

Looking back, My mom was just as crazy and proud and passionate about me. the lone difference is she said, education is going to be your ticket out of this trailer park. Instead of being some professional athlete, she thought I could be the next Perry Como or Tommy Smothers, or Jerry lewis or Billy Graham. I never became that famous singer my mom hoped I'd be. Moms are very passionate abut their children. at some point, the reality sets in. and sort of like politics, and purdue basketball fans, even if you are right, they will never believe you.

I'm glad Ivie made it into the NBA. but for every Ivie, there are 10 million other kids whose moms think they will make it too. some are lucky and used their athletics to get an education and get a job. Some are not so lucky. It's a tough job interacting with the parents after the reality sets in.

Last edited:
I'm in the Boy Scouts. We sell lots of popcorn. Sure it's way over priced. But you want to send a kid to camp so they don't post here, right?

Based on previous posts, and a little computer research, it was found that yes, this is her actual real person account. You can find the same type of language, accusations, and other mannerisms on an existing facebook account. Yes, I do other computer oriented things other than just posting here. It's actually, really her. or if it's not her, it's somebody who posts the exact same thoughts and has the same grammar, and typos, and philosophy of life on Facebook. She posts the same positive and also negative thoughts. This leads me to believe it's her.

and NO she is not a troll. she's just somebody that gets excited, and passionate, and is sometimes confused by the truth and reality. there are many people in the world that have very high expectations for their children, and then the reality sets in, and they don't become All Americans and they don't make it to the NBA. I knew a few personally who had that dream and expectation. they were living the dream, until reality shattered their dream.

check out my previous conversations with her in the archives, as I asked her what Brian actually said about her. her previous responses were interesting. and awesome reading material. she sometimes gets a little "excited". She doesn't like Brian and felt he lied to her. and she believes many others have lied to her as well. But she never did post what he supposedly said about her that she claimed was trying to smear her personally and negatively affect her son's chances of getting a scholarship.

She supposedly became very upset when her son decommitted from purdue, that Brian made a comment about the player overcoming his family background, and she felt Brian was saying things to other coaches in an effort to prevent her son from being able to get a scholarship elsewhere.

Now if you read all her comments made on facebook, about Illinois and how they treated her and the limo ride and everything they gave her, and the selfies they took together, it still seems odd to me that she claims to have never had any conversations with Painter. She sure had a lot of personal conversations and interaction with the Illinois coach. he's the sweetest little guy. she adores him. and he's going to make her son a star. and he knows how to treat a person with respect. I bring this up only because she has mentioned it multiple times at night and during the day. But that's her claim. I just find it odd.

I would advise her if a person smears a person publically in a sports forum or a public forum like Brian supposedly did "according to her', then that person probably said a lot more about that person and didn't post it on his forum.

I've never met her myself. Maybe I did. But if I did, I would sure remember her. Working in schools and Boy Scouts, and having a child who was active in high school and college sports, I've met a lot of interesting parents who had high expectations of their children. As a teacher, I could predict the future of many children. but their parents would never believe me. one child was a 3 sport star in junior high, but he wasn't smart. His parent thought he was going to be a star QB at Purdue or MLB or NBA all star. and then he went to high school at Lafayette Jeff and the reality set in. I'm not sure what he's doing today, or if he even graduated. it's a very sad the culture we live in today. Parents have very high dreams for their children and sports is going to be their ticket.

Looking back, My mom was just as crazy and proud and passionate about me. the lone difference is she said, education is going to be your ticket out of this trailer park. Instead of being some professional athlete, she thought I could be the next Perry Como or Tommy Smothers, or Jerry lewis or Billy Graham. I never became that famous singer my mom hoped I'd be. Moms are very passionate abut their children. at some point, the reality sets in. and sort of like politics, and purdue basketball fans, even if you are right, they will never believe you.

I'm glad Ivie made it into the NBA. but for every Ivie, there are 10 million other kids whose moms think they will make it too. some are lucky and used their athletics to get an education and get a job. Some are not so lucky. It's a tough job interacting with the parents after the reality sets in.
Based on previous posts, and a little computer research, I have found that yes, this post wasn't made by you. Way too short.

I’m wondering what event triggered her to decide to post here once again.

My issue with her post is the statement that she never met with Coach Painter. That has to be a flat out lie. Matt meets with and interviews every recruits family. Shall we believe that somehow he just missed this woman when recruiting this highly rated kid? I’m betting on her posting things that are not factual.

I also have no doubt that Matt said DGL would have to earn a starting spot through practice. Maybe that didn’t sit well when she “thought” her son was promised a starting spot. Once again, I see Painter being consistent and her misconstruing or misunderstanding the situation. Too bad for the kid. The structure and development Purdue’s program provides wouldhaveelped him immensely. Now I fear he will become one of those lost kids that wastes his talent and never realizes their potential.

My issue with her post is the statement that she never met with Coach Painter. That has to be a flat out lie. Matt meets with and interviews every recruits family. Shall we believe that somehow he just missed this woman when recruiting this highly rated kid? I’m betting on her posting things that are not factual.

I also have no doubt that Matt said DGL would have to earn a starting spot through practice. Maybe that didn’t sit well when she “thought” her son was promised a starting spot. Once again, I see Painter being consistent and her misconstruing or misunderstanding the situation. Too bad for the kid. The structure and development Purdue’s program provides wouldhaveelped him immensely. Now I fear he will become one of those lost kids that wastes his talent and never realizes their potential.
i totaally agree with everything you just said.

there is no way Coach painter would not have had some conversation with her. he talked with me, and he wasn't even recruiting my son.

the issue i have is she has said that multiple times. She has also said Brian tried to create a smear campaign against her and her son multiple times. the question is, do you call her out for lying? and defend Coach painter and bryan? or just ignore her?

I can believe some coach or handler or sleaze ball agent probably told her that her son was going to start or had the talent to start. and she misinterpreted that to mean he was going to start. he may start at Illinois. But i doubt he does as a freshman. Illinois has a respectable team and coaching staff.

Eastern's mom was interesting in that she revealed some of the things coaches and other AAU coaches and handlers told her. were they lies? or did she just misinterpret what she was informed? I know the lies many AAU coaches told my son. He was a member of the Southern Illinois bears, not to be confused with the Wolves. I also know the truth respected coachs Weber(IL), Lowry(SIU), Painter(SIU), Coach K (Dkuke) and Herrin (SIU) told hm at their basketball camps.. I listened to and respected the advice from those coaches. I also listened to and respected the advice given by several Division 2 and 3 coaches. Fortunately, he learned the reality of becoming a college basketball player as a high school junior. he loved playing basketball, but he simply was not on the same level.

Every year I see somebody whose parents are misinformed or misinterpret what a coach or "Handler" says to them. Their son or daughter has success in a camp or at school. and they are told their son has potential to be a star and become a pro and they believe them. and then the reality sets in.

painter is not afraid to start freshmen. However, those that start must "EARN " that right. His highest rated recruits are still coming off the bench. Carsen, Biggie, Tre, Haas, Edey, Mathaias, Cline, Hunter, and Ivie as well as Eastern, Loyer,and Smith all had to prove they were worthy of starting as freshmen.

and unlike some coaches, I highly doubt Painter makes any promises to anybody. and in some cases, that's why some highly hyped prospects avoid Purdue. they want to be immediately showcased.

Last edited:
i totaally agree with everything you just said.

there is no way Coach painter would not have had some conversation with her. he talked with me, and he wasn't even recruiting my son.

the issue i have is she has said that multiple times. She has also said Brian tried to create a smear campaign against her and her son multiple times. the question is, do you call her out for lying? and defend Coach painter and bryan? or just ignore her?

I can believe some coach or handler or sleaze ball agent probably told her that her son was going to start or had the talent to start. and she misinterpreted that to mean he was going to start. he may start at Illinois. But i doubt he does as a freshman. Illinois has a respectable team and coaching staff.

Eastern's mom was interesting in that she revealed some of the things coaches and other AAU coaches and handlers told her. were they lies? or did she just misinterpret what she was informed? I know the lies many AAU coaches told my son. He was a member of the Southern Illinois bears, not to be confused with the Wolves. I also know the truth respected coachs Weber(IL), Lowry(SIU), Painter(SIU), Coach K (Dkuke) and Herrin (SIU) told hm at their basketball camps.. I listened to and respected the advice from those coaches. I also listened to and respected the advice given by several Division 2 and 3 coaches. Fortunately, he learned the reality of becoming a college basketball player as a high school junior. he loved playing basketball, but he simply was not on the same level.

Every year I see somebody whose parents are misinformed or misinterpret what a coach or "Handler" says to them. Their son or daughter has success in a camp or at school. and they are told their son has potential to be a star and become a pro and they believe them. and then the reality sets in.

painter is not afraid to start freshmen. However, those that start must "EARN " that right. His highest rated recruits are still coming off the bench. Carsen, Biggie, Tre, Haas, Edey, Mathaias, Cline, Hunter, and Ivie as well as Eastern, Loyer,and Smith all had to prove they were worthy of starting as freshmen.

and unlike some coaches, I highly doubt Painter makes any promises to anybody. and in some cases, that's why some highly hyped prospects avoid Purdue. they want to be immediately showcased.
The problem with ignoring lies is that they become “the story” if not contested. I say we refute each and every time these get thrown out there. I don’t want to read this bull shite three years from now on some other site.

Where has she been posting this tripe?

The problem with ignoring lies is that they become “the story” if not contested. I say we refute each and every time these get thrown out there. I don’t want to read this bull shite three years from now on some other site.
She hasn't come back to answer any questions. All she did was spew her stuff but didn't answer any of the real questions.

Someone with a channel into Illinois program talked to him and his family one way or another. As soon as rumors started he was backing out, Illinois insiders said he was going there.

Wonder if the same thing happened with Skky Clark, Illinois guard who is in sabbatical. He was committed to Kentucky and as soon as the rumor started he was backing out, Illinois insiders said he was coming.

Perhaps it is one of the Montverde coaches since that is where they both played high school ball?

I can verify this is the same poster that claims she is his mother on Facebook. And she was spewing the same lies on Facebook. However, she set her Facebook account up so that nobody other than her circle bog friends could comment on her posts. She didn’t accept my friendship request or respond to a private message I sent her. And my Facebook account name is not Wolegib and mentions nothing about Purdue.

She talks about the limo ride they received when they arrived at the airport and that Illinois really knows how to treat a lady.

We have to face the reality. Painter talked about basketball and academics and that wasn’t what she was interested in or hearing about

I can verify this is the same poster that claims she is his mother on Facebook. And she was spewing the same lies on Facebook. However, she set her Facebook account up so that nobody other than her circle bog friends could comment on her posts. She didn’t accept my friendship request or respond to a private message I sent her. And my Facebook account name is not Wolegib and mentions nothing about Purdue.

She talks about the limo ride they received when they arrived at the airport and that Illinois really knows how to treat a lady.

We have to face the reality. Painter talked about basketball and academics and that wasn’t what she was interested in or hearing about
According to her, Painter never talked to her. That right there is most likely a lie. Maybe she couldn’t make bailin time to be there with her son?

According to her, Painter never talked to her. That right there is most likely a lie. Maybe she couldn’t make bailin time to be there with her son?
She has said many other things. Maybe what she meant was that Painter didn't say the words she wanted to hear. Or he wasn’t speaking her language! Or that Painter wasn’t talking money! Or that his people weren’t talking to her people. And they didn’t do lunch.

I loved her Facebook comments where she talked about being treated like a Queen on “her” official visit to Illinois!

That’s why I love reading her comments about Purdue. She talks volumes about her trip to Illinois. But doesn’t say anything about Purdue. Unfortunately she previously said a bunch of things about Purdue which kind of contradict her current statements.

she also claimed Painter and others from Purdue lied to her. It’s kind of hard to be lied to if you never had a conversation.

This is why I ask the question do you call her out about her lies about Purdue, Painter and also Brian?

She has said many other things. Maybe what she meant was that Painter didn't say the words she wanted to hear. Or he wasn’t speaking her language! Or that Painter wasn’t talking money! Or that his people weren’t talking to her people. And they didn’t do lunch.

I loved her Facebook comments where she talked about being treated like a Queen on “her” official visit to Illinois!

That’s why I love reading her comments about Purdue. She talks volumes about her trip to Illinois. But doesn’t say anything about Purdue. Unfortunately she previously said a bunch of things about Purdue which kind of contradict her current statements.

she also claimed Painter and others from Purdue lied to her. It’s kind of hard to be lied to if you never had a conversation.

This is why I ask the question do you call her out about her lies about Purdue, Painter and also Brian?
You take the high road and don't respond. Plus, you cannot reason with an unreasonable idiot, so don't try. It's pretty clear she is looking for one thing, and that's a paycheck.

You take the high road and don't respond. Plus, you cannot reason with an unreasonable idiot, so don't try. It's pretty clear she is looking for one thing, and that's a paycheck.
This is similar to when I honk at someone while driving and my wife says "was that really necessary".
To which I reply; "yes, it was. Stupid people sometimes need to be told when they're stupid and hopefully they learn".

When dealing with someone online, they put themselves out there for any ridicule or scrutiny they invite.

Especially when it's the potty mouthed mother of a high profile recruit who also seems to lack impulse control and a filter.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT