ADVERTISEMENT

Demote the head coach!

Oct 30, 2010
Since it's too expensive to fire the head coach, the next best thing is to demote him. There surely must be at least one person on the staff that knows something about football, so appoint him interim head coach and give him the right to reorganize the staff! No matter who is appointed, he cannot do any worse than what is going on now!

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
Team needs new coach, with new attitude, new mind set, new goals and one who doesn't have a list of excuses for every game!

Flag Hunter I agree, but if firing the coach is not a a financially feasible option, this at least gets him out of the way and may even embarrass him into resigning!

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
Flag Hunter I agree, but if firing the coach is not a a financially feasible option, this at least gets him out of the way and may even embarrass him into resigning!

Yeah maybe redefine his job to include deflating footballs the way he had the program. I know have him be a ticket taker to the expensive seat sections so everyone showing up there could give him a nice talking to walking in.

Fire the entire staff, bring in Joe T for the rest of this dumpster season to play some fun ball (I'll chip in what I'm saving on tix this year), crap can Captain Morgan, search for a real head coach - AND staff.
Ross Ade would sell tix - transition underway - what's to lose at this point ?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT