ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats denying election results

Yeah, there is. Why don’t the board cult Democrats who scream about Republicans being a threat to democracy when they question election results ever comment when Democrats do it?
There is nothing new about candidates questioning election results. It’s been done since the start of elections. Gore did in 2000. Then he conceded. Questioning election results is a WHOLE LOT different than lying and saying that Dominion voting machines changed Chump votes to Biden. Election ballots are taken away in bags and suitcases. Then encouraged 2,000 deranged, ne’er do well deplorables to go to the Capitol to make Pence to break the law and not certify the 2020 election..

Reactions: cosmickid
There is nothing new about candidates questioning election results. It’s been done since the start of elections. Gore did in 2000. Then he conceded. Questioning election results is a WHOLE LOT different than lying and saying that Dominion voting machines changed Chump votes to Biden. Election ballots are taken away in bags and suitcases. Then encouraged 2,000 deranged, ne’er do well deplorables to go to the Capitol to make Pence to break the law and not certify the 2020 election..
Democrats themselves said that Dominion voting machines were easy to hack. One could argue they planted the seeds to be sewed by others to question elections and the way we conduct vote counting. Do you get off or get some weird pleasure in talking about January 6th over and over and over again? Stop being a slave. Have some pride.

It’s not a WHOLE LOT different. You’re just embarrassed that your cult leaders are doing the same things that the people that you hate are doing.

Democrats themselves said that Dominion voting machines were easy to hack. One could argue they planted the seeds to be sewed by others to question elections and the way we conduct vote counting. Do you get off or get some weird pleasure in talking about January 6th over and over and over again? Stop being a slave. Have some pride.

It’s not a WHOLE LOT different. You’re just embarrassed that your cult leaders are doing the same things that the people that you hate are doing.

So Biden didn’t get 80 plus million votes apparently.

Here’s a long video of your cult masters not wanting to certify electoral votes. I’ve shared this with you before but you don’t accept things from your masters that go against your slave to the party narrative. Stop being a stupid Democrat and wake up. You’re worse than the ne’er do wells. Still think the Haitians were beaten with whips? Of course you do, anything for a false narrative. The democrats and the media know how dumb you people are. You’ll believe anything.

@BNIBoiler is intellectually dishonest. He probably won't even look at what you linked. Truth doesn't matter to him at all.

Here’s a long video of your cult masters not wanting to certify electoral votes. I’ve shared this with you before but you don’t accept things from your masters that go against your slave to the party narrative. Stop being a stupid Democrat and wake up. You’re worse than the ne’er do wells. Still think the Haitians were beaten with whips? Of course you do, anything for a false narrative. The democrats and the media know how dumb you people are. You’ll believe anything.

Truth bombs all over the place in that video yet those on the Left still call Trump challenging the election results of 2020 the big lie. Hypocrites...

Reactions: tearsforfears
Yeah sorry. So many non trump voters here who defend him at every turn, I get you all mixed up.
That’s funny isn’t it. They claim that they didn’t vote for him. Then they twist themselves in knots defending him. Same with Faux News. They claim they don’t watch. But the network has the highest ratings. Somebody is watching it and a lot of it.

That’s funny isn’t it. They claim that they didn’t vote for him. Then they twist themselves in knots defending him. Same with Faux News. They claim they don’t watch. But the network has the highest ratings. Somebody is watching it and a lot of it.
Please feel free to tell me the Biden accomplishments that you consider good.

Find out who’s watching it and let us know! You avoid uncomfortable truths about your Democrat cult masters masterfully. Run and hide when they’re on camera doing the exact same things as the people you hate.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
So you an election denier too? Raise your hand.
Let me guess. You don’t vote for trump either.
Nothing to say about that video, Bob? You like to tell people they’re wrong all the time to make yourself feel better. You also seem very concerned about threats to democracy and it looks like the party you voted for in the last two elections are quite the threat to democracy and deny election results. Why so quiet? I expect you to be all over this.

Just like every other conversation, it always turns into a conversation about Trump and Fox News. That’s what the cult is programmed to bring up when Democrats look bad in a discussion.

Please feel free to tell me the Biden accomplishments that you consider good.
Expanded the Affordable Health Care Act
Record job numbers
Infrastructure Bill
Ensuring parts and materials for building are American made
Record money for HBCUs
Nominated the 1st black woman Supreme Court Justice
Reducing emissions
Federal loan forgiveness

Nothing to say about that video, Bob? You like to tell people they’re wrong all the time to make yourself feel better. You also seem very concerned about threats to democracy and it looks like the party you voted for in the last two elections are quite the threat to democracy and deny election results. Why so quiet? I expect you to be all over this.
4vf5.gif

Z6B2.gif

Record job numbers
Infrastructure Bill
Record money for HBCUs
Reducing emissions
Federal loan forgiveness
People aren’t going back to work. What record job numbers?
Supreme Court Justice because the number one criteria was had to be black. That’s racist.
Loan forgiveness is also discriminatory.
Infrastructure bill about 8% and the rest wasteful spending?
ACA laughable
Record money for HBCUs also discriminatory

I give you credit for listing what you believe are good accomplishments. I guess we don’t see it the same way.

Record job numbers
Infrastructure Bill
Record money for HBCUs
Reducing emissions
Federal loan forgiveness
In other words more free sh*t for people like you. BTW Didn't Trump get record money for HBCUs ? Seems like there were a lot of black people there for it. Why do we need HBCUs anyway ? So they get funding unavailable to white people somehow?

I didn’t and sleep tight tonight. Clear your mind and don’t think about that Trump guy.
I sleep tight too. Especially knowing the POS is going down.

Sleep well knowing you defend this stupid son of a bitch at every turn. Maybe worse, you won’t even criticize him for looney sh!t like this. You want to defend him but take no ownership. Worse than the trumpers. They have the balls to take ownership.

Sleep well knowing you defend this stupid son of a bitch at every turn. Maybe worse, you won’t even criticize him for looney sh!t like this. You want to defend him but take no ownership. Worse than the trumpers. They have the balls to take ownership.
JFC @BuilderBob6, You have some serious anger and mental issues that you really should get some therapy for.

You have issues, man. Get some help.

Because we know most of the truth. You guys fume over him on propaganda.

• Haha
Reactions: indy35

Sorry, but in a way, Trump is right. I know you don't like those words but the President can declassify almost anything at any time.

Reactions: Indy_Rider
In other words more free sh*t for people like you. BTW Didn't Trump get record money for HBCUs ? Seems like there were a lot of black people there for it. Why do we need HBCUs anyway ? So they get funding unavailable to white people somehow?
I can't believe how out of touch you are. The HBCUs were established because blacks could not get into PWIs at the time. The real question is why the HBCUs always have to beg for more money compared to the PWIs. Similar to the black farmers. A farmer is a farmer. Why do they get discriminated against when it comes to funding and farm loans? Oh, I forgot, there is no such thing as systemic racism.

Sorry, but in a way, Trump is right. I know you don't like those words but the President can declassify almost anything at any time.
Yes, the president has the power to declassify. However, just saying, or what Chump said "thinking about it" is not how it is done. There is still a process. One of them is that sensitive statements in the document have to be redacted. Even the special master is doubtful that these documents have been declassified.

I can't believe how out of touch you are. The HBCUs were established because blacks could not get into PWIs at the time. The real question is why the HBCUs always have to beg for more money compared to the PWIs. Similar to the black farmers. A farmer is a farmer. Why do they get discriminated against when it comes to funding and farm loans? Oh, I forgot, there is no such thing as systemic racism.
Blacks can get into any colleges now. HBCUs are totally unnecessary in our country today. Funding them is a political ploy and discriminatory. Let Opra and LeBron write them a check.

Why should we need them today is my question should they be integrated to receive funding?

Reactions: SKYDOG
Yes, the president has the power to declassify. However, just saying, or what Chump said "thinking about it" is not how it is done. There is still a process. One of them is that sensitive statements in the document have to be redacted. Even the special master is doubtful that these documents have been declassified.
The chumptown mayor sings again.................

Blacks can get into any colleges now. HBCUs are totally unnecessary in our country today. Funding them is a political ploy and discriminatory. Let Opra and LeBron write them a check.
Now that is a ridiculous response. Some of these HBCUs were established a couple of centuries ago. They have been operating ever since. So since you think they are unnecessary, should they all close their doors?

Why should we need them today is my question should they be integrated to receive funding?
Again, you are out of touch. These HBCUs have always been integrated. Whites, Latinos and whoever else attend these schools. In the early 80s there was even a movie about Jim Gregory, a white dude played by Bruce Jenner, that played quarterback at Grambling St. Since black kids have lost interest in baseball, the baseball teams at a lot of these HBCUs have white and Latino players. The same with the golf teams. These HCBUs have always had white faculty members, administrators etc.

Similarly, with fraternities and sororities. At one time, at PWIs, blacks could not join fraternities and sororities. Therefore, in the early 1900s, blacks started their own fraternities and sororities. If y'all attended Purdue, you may have seen some of these black frats and sororities around campus. And yes, white men and women have joined these organizations.

Last edited:
So if simply thinking about declassifying documents makes them declassified, how does anyone else know? How does the rest of the intel community handle that information that is declassified, but only in Trump's mind? You've had some clownish takes, but this is just terrible. 🤡

Oprah is an HBCU alum from Tennesee State. She has donated millions already to these institutions throughout the years.

Reactions: SKYDOG
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT