ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats Conceal Rape of High School Girl to Push Trans Bathrooms

Curious, do you act this way in real life? I bet people that work anywhere in your proximity just love you. I just love people like you and DG, gives me a chance to take out frustrations of clueless people I come across in the world that just truly have no idea about anything but what they read in a book somewhere. How do you people actually survive in the cold hard world?
White neighborhoods are easy to survive in when you sit inside on Twitter and follow white liberals. The leadership of their party is so out of touch with reality and their voters are so stupid.

Reactions: Crayfish57
This is the most disgusting story of the year.

A kid wears a skirt to school and rapes, sodomizes a girl in the girls restroom. Democrats cover it up. The OOPSIE, he does it again at a different school. It was covered up all in the name DEI.

Your daughters are on the line, fathers. If you oppose, Biden and his weaponized AG will brand you a domestic terrorist.

https://loudounnow.com/2021/10/13/p...saults/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Where is the NYT, WAPO, ABC, CBS....

This is the second high profile event of men in women's restrooms/lockerooms in the past couple months.
So now that the facts of this sexual assault are known, are we still going to use it as a political football? DEI? Pushing trans bathroom laws? How disgusting is it to build a false narrative totally ignoring this young ladies suffering all in the name of your sad little culture wars

Reactions: bonefish1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT