ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats Conceal Rape of High School Girl to Push Trans Bathrooms

One thing about it. Elite libs are about to witness an uprising of parents who have become aware of the abusive school administrations and boards nationwide. Expect to see a wave of election schoolboard house cleanings.

Reactions: SKYDOG
2SLGBTQQIA+

Google that one. It is real. Canadian government is using it.

I can’t read the story since it’s behind a paywall, but clearly your evening let’s scare the righties on here shift worked judging by their responses. You should write headlines for newsmax.

Should Merrick Garland investigate this school board?

They lied about multiple rapes.

They are surely....terrorists. Right?

Last edited:
Should Merrick Garland investigate this school board?

They lied about multiple rapes.

They are surely....terrorists. Right?
Putting aside how ridiculous this post is, I’m 100% fine with this accusation of a cover up being looked into.

But goddamn this is an idiotic post, even by your standards.

This is a Purdue sports message board. Take your right wing political BS somewhere else.
Actually, this is the general discussion board. Football abd basketball have dedicated boards. Take your left wing lefty lib crap elsewhere.

Lol okay. So your party is responsible for all the other rapes that happen? Because that’s the logic you’re using here.
Your party got a ninth grade girl raped in the girls bathroom at her school. Not the Republican Party. Fact.

• Haha
Reactions: PUBV
Your party got a ninth grade girl raped in the girls bathroom at her school. Not the Republican Party. Fact.
So the Republican Party fostered the rapist. Because that’s the stretch you’re making, new pal. Quit being so ridiculous, good god.

I was told by idiots like new pal that I should be more petrified of trans penises as opposed to coach, clergy, friend, etc penises. The bogeypenis will get ya if you don’t watch out
Wasn’t PUBVs daughter that got raped in the high school girls bathroom, so it’s OK folks!!

No you and your party did, by letting him and his penis into the GIRLS bathroom….you folks really are insane.
I hate to tell you, but if anyone with a penis wants into the girls bathroom to rape someone, they’re going to do it. But please keep going with your ridiculous hysterics while your straight buddies are going into the womens restroom at bars and raping them.

I hate to tell you, but if anyone with a penis wants into the girls bathroom to rape someone, they’re going to do it. But please keep going with your ridiculous hysterics while your straight buddies are going into the womens restroom at bars and raping them.
Sorry PurdueFan1, only trans penis has managed to unlock the secret to enter women’s restrooms. Just look at the statistics

• Haha
Reactions: PurdueFan1
new pal, have you inspected your home for trans penises today, they could be lurking anywhere
I hope he does a penis inspection on his daughter every day to make sure she hasn’t been a tranny all this time!

• Haha
Wasn’t PUBVs daughter that got raped in the high school girls bathroom, so it’s OK folks!!
I was told by idiots like new pal that I think a young lady being raped is okay. I thought only some Republican politicians had this warped view of rape

Sorry PurdueFan1, only trans penis has managed to unlock the secret to enter women’s restrooms. Just look at the statistics
I tell you what, I have to give credit to people like new pal. The absolute most vivid imaginations out there. And everything scares them!

I tell you what, I have to give credit to people like new pal. The absolute most vivid imaginations out there. And everything scares them!
I enjoy the power I have to summon these derelicts just by typing 5 letters, trans

I enjoy the power I have to summon these derelicts just by typing 5 letters, trans
You wanna know what really riles them up? The words “black people”. Hoo boy it’s like throwing the gate open at the rodeo!

This is the most disgusting story of the year.

A kid wears a skirt to school and rapes, sodomizes a girl in the girls restroom. Democrats cover it up. The OOPSIE, he does it again at a different school. It was covered up all in the name DEI.

Your daughters are on the line, fathers. If you oppose, Biden and his weaponized AG will brand you a domestic terrorist.

https://loudounnow.com/2021/10/13/p...saults/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Where is the NYT, WAPO, ABC, CBS....

This is the second high profile event of men in women's restrooms/lockerooms in the past couple months.

Another day, another example of the utter moral depravity and cult mentality of the marxist progs.

I was told by idiots like new pal that I think a young lady being raped is okay. I thought only some Republican politicians had this warped view of rape
Trans people really scare you. You poor thing.
I hope he does a penis inspection on his daughter every day to make sure she hasn’t been a tranny all this time!
Making light of a 9th grade girl getting raped in the girls bathroom at her high school. Sick.

Reactions: Riveting
I was told by idiots like new pal that I should be more petrified of trans penises as opposed to coach, clergy, friend, etc penises. The bogeypenis will get ya if you don’t watch out
The difference is we aren't trying to increase access to their victims by creating incredibly stupid and anti science laws.

You wanna know what really riles them up? The words “black people”. Hoo boy it’s like throwing the gate open at the rodeo!
If the 2 of you are done declaring self-determined victory, back to the actual topic. If you have a dic*, use the boy's room. Very simple. One's self identification should not become a safety issue for the general public.

Reactions: Crayfish57
If the 2 of you are done declaring self-determined victory, back to the actual topic. If you have a dic*, use the boy's room. Very simple. One's self identification should not become a safety issue for the general public.
You missed the entire premise of the thread because it was based entirely on fearmongering and nothing more, but please go off.

What occurred was a cover up laid out by the OP as something else and then picked up by you and other rubes to trot out another bogeyman
Curious, do you act this way in real life? I bet people that work anywhere in your proximity just love you. I just love people like you and DG, gives me a chance to take out frustrations of clueless people I come across in the world that just truly have no idea about anything but what they read in a book somewhere. How do you people actually survive in the cold hard world?

What occurred was a cover up laid out by the OP as something else and then picked up by you and other rubes to trot out another bogeyman
You must be a liberal as you quickly resort to name calling. The bottom line is a student who is physically male should not be in the girl's bathroom. If he is gender fluid, confused, or whatever is his issue, but he should go the the boys room.

Reactions: Crayfish57
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT