ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats Conceal Rape of High School Girl to Push Trans Bathrooms

ecouch

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 14, 2003
This is the most disgusting story of the year.

A kid wears a skirt to school and rapes, sodomizes a girl in the girls restroom. Democrats cover it up. The OOPSIE, he does it again at a different school. It was covered up all in the name DEI.

Your daughters are on the line, fathers. If you oppose, Biden and his weaponized AG will brand you a domestic terrorist.

https://loudounnow.com/2021/10/13/p...saults/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Where is the NYT, WAPO, ABC, CBS....

This is the second high profile event of men in women's restrooms/lockerooms in the past couple months.

A kid wears a skirt to school and rapes, sodomizes a girl in the girls restroom. Democrats cover it up. The OOPSIE, he does it again at a different school. It was covered up all in the name DEI.

Your daughters are on the line, fathers. If you oppose, Biden and his weaponized AG will brand you a domestic terrorist.

https://loudounnow.com/2021/10/13/p...saults/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

This is the second high profile event of men in women's restrooms/lockerooms in the past couple months.
Is it your night for right wing bogeyman stories? Lol.

Reactions: Bill4411
The solution is very simple, but will not be done. When I was in school, if you were capable of using a urinal then you went to the place that has urinals. There were no exceptions.

It is the answer. Unfortunately equity must be pursued above science.

And, it isn't the incident itself.

It was the need to cover it up. And, lie at a school board meeting as a member. I wonder if Garland is investing that one?

Reactions: BSIT
Isn't this basically exactly what everyone said would happen? I know this topic has been recycled on here a few times.
obviously-duh.gif

"the 15-year-old suspect forced the victim into an empty classroom where he held a student against her will and inappropriately touched her." - article

since the later incident occurred in a classroom rather than restroom,

all schools/rooms need to be sex segregated for the safety of females.

It’s someone else’s boogie man until it’s your daughter
Of all the things your daughter needs to be concerned about in regards to her safety, this is pretty much dead last. Besides, you’re more worried about your SALT deduction so move along.

And, it isn't the incident itself.

It was the need to cover it up. And, lie at a school board meeting as a member. I wonder if Garland is investing that one?
I can’t read the story since it’s behind a paywall, but clearly your evening let’s scare the righties on here shift worked judging by their responses. You should write headlines for newsmax.

This is absolutely amazing. WAPO was forced to finally address this story. They completely leave out the actual thrust of the incident. Incredible. I mean, wow.

A perfect example of why trust in media is at an all time low.

"the 15-year-old suspect forced the victim into an empty classroom where he held a student against her will and inappropriately touched her." - article

since the later incident occurred in a classroom rather than restroom,

all schools/rooms need to be sex segregated for the safety of females.
Yes let's make light of a double assault! Great response.

Reactions: FreedomWins

This is absolutely amazing. WAPO was forced to finally address this story. They completely leave out the actual thrust of the incident. Incredible. I mean, wow.

A perfect example of why trust in media is at an all time low.
So are you going to post a story that matches the headline then? Or nah.

Another lefty lib defending a criminal because trans people are 'special' and deserve special treatment.

You obviously don't have children and if you do, I bet you let your little boy play dress up as a Disney princess.

Reactions: SKYDOG and BSIT
Another lefty lib defending a criminal because trans people are 'special' and deserve special treatment.

You obviously don't have children and if you do, I bet you let your little boy play dress up as a Disney princess.
I’m not defending anything, you idiot. The scary headline doesn’t match the one story I could read. I asked where the related story was. Seems pretty basic to me.

Reactions: TheGunner
Of all the things your daughter needs to be concerned about in regards to her safety, this is pretty much dead last. Besides, you’re more worried about your SALT deduction so move along.
Dead last? These parents beg to differ. For the record, I'd forego my SALT if this insanity would stop. This is just going to force parents to leave public education. Never thought I'd see the day that boys confused as girls would be allowed into a school restroom.

Dead last? These parents beg to differ. For the record, I'd forego my SALT if this insanity would stop. This is just going to force parents to leave public education. Never thought I'd see the day that boys confused as girls would be allowed into a school restroom.
Covering up sexual assaults is awful, of course. I’m still waiting for ecouch to tie the title of the thread to the now two stories that can be read in this thread. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I was told by idiots like @PUBV and @PurdueFan1 that there would be no issues with penises in girls bathrooms and locker rooms.

This is a Purdue sports message board. Take your right wing political BS somewhere else.

Again, covering up assaults are bad. Not sure why I need to repeat myself here but maybe you’ve pulled your head out of your ass to read it this time.

In the meantime, I’m still waiting for the story that actually matches the title of this thread because so far there hasnt been one yet. Y’all really need to quit being so lazy.

Again, covering up assaults are bad. Not sure why I need to repeat myself here but maybe you’ve pulled your head out of your ass to read it this time.

In the meantime, I’m still waiting for the story that actually matches the title of this thread because so far there hasnt been one yet. Y’all really need to quit being so lazy.

Alleged rape of teen girl in school bathroom tests McAuliffe’s stances on transgender, parent rights
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/oct/13/alleged-rape-teen-girl-school-bathroom-tests-mcaul/

Alleged rape of teen girl in school bathroom tests McAuliffe’s stances on transgender, parent rights
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/oct/13/alleged-rape-teen-girl-school-bathroom-tests-mcaul/
Thank you for posting a link to the story.

After reading it, the title of the thread is even more ridiculous. The issue is with the overall policy, not trans people. Schools shouldn’t be allowed to not report assaults. Folks like ecouch shouldn’t be on here demonizing like that. How ridiculous.

Reactions: PUBV
Thank you for posting a link to the story.

After reading it, the title of the thread is even more ridiculous. The issue is with the overall policy, not trans people. Schools shouldn’t be allowed to not report assaults. Folks like ecouch shouldn’t be on here demonizing like that. How ridiculous.
This is a step in the right direction

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT