ADVERTISEMENT

Democrat lawyers beg to not be sanctioned by the end of appeal of NY Fraud case

Boilermaker03

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 5, 2004
Valparaiso, IN
This is just GD hilarious!!! We've been saying all along that the prosecutions of Trump were all bogus. Lefties here were loving to call Trump a Felon because of the bogus cases. The appeals court judges blew up the Democrats case vs Trump so badly that by the end they were begging to not be sanctioned. I hope they get sanctioned hard!

Reactions: SKYDOG
Looks like enough voters think this lawfare crap is just BS that it is, & hopefully won't matter.

Still, I see Dem side might have a late Oct surprise, perhaps this week, that brings up something from these crazy cases or something else out of left field, to try to sway last minute vacuous independent voters. Won't be true.....but, won't matter...... like Harry Reid said, in his Oct surprise about Romney tax returns that wasn't true......"we won didn't we?"

Last edited:
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Looks like enough voters think this lawfare crap is just BS that it is, & hopefully won't matter.

Still, I see Dem side might have a late Oct surprise, perhaps this week, that brings up something from these crazy cases or something else out of left field, to try to sway last minute vacuous independent voters. Won't be true.....but, won't matter...... like Harry Reid said, in his Oct surprise about Romney tax returns that wasn't true......"we won didn't we?"
By any means necessary…the democrat motto.

This is just GD hilarious!!! We've been saying all along that the prosecutions of Trump were all bogus. Lefties here were loving to call Trump a Felon because of the bogus cases. The appeals court judges blew up the Democrats case vs Trump so badly that by the end they were begging to not be sanctioned. I hope they get sanctioned hard!

What is hilarious is idiots like you who don't believe the irrefutable evidence that showed Trump undervalued his properties for years to avoid paying taxes. Stop drinking the kool-aid.

• Haha
Dem side might have a late Oct surprise, perhaps this week, that brings up something from these crazy cases or something else out of left field, to try to sway last minute vacuous independent voters. Won't be true.....but, won't matter...... like Harry Reid said, in his Oct surprise about Romney tax returns that wasn't true......"we won didn't we?"

This is their weakest of weak attempt @ an Oct surprise......
At least it's their attempt today.....
LOL

So it begins......

Followed quickly by....

Old ballz Timpon joins in......

Followed by the Gov of Wisconsin & President O with the same message about Ts unchecked power. Then the usual suspects from the media dogs in the Dem Media complex.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - -
Actually, this is an old playbook.....remember 2012.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
What is hilarious is idiots like you who don't believe the irrefutable evidence that showed Trump undervalued his properties for years to avoid paying taxes. Stop drinking the kool-aid.
What's hilarious is the left libs dems attempts, going on 10 years now, to repeatedly pin something, anything, on Trump. Hell, they've even tried twice to assassinate him and failed.

What's hilarious is people like you think that Trump gets to determine what his properties are valued for taxes. Yes, he can try to push lower values, but it's the government that sets the value ultimately. EVERYONE does this. Then you come here and call me an idiot. Classic.

Reactions: SKYDOG
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT