ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats Univ of Penn women’s swimmer for smashing every record in the book!

It blows my mind that a 6'3" dude can swim the free with ladies. You only need one had on the plate for free. Blows my mind.
he was described as a 6'3" strapping young man. Apparently the announcer wasn't going along in pretending the mentally ill were not, and instead described him as a 6'3" strapping young man. As crazy as this is...and it is definitey out there, it has competition among many other things going on the last year...much more costly.

Reactions: Indy_Rider and BSIT
Good job Indiana Senate!

Men who want to be women should not compete against actual women in sports. Period.

Not up to speed with Indiana politics but why did the Governor veto in the first place? Seems like he is out of touch with his constituents

Not up to speed with Indiana politics but why did the Governor veto in the first place? Seems like he is out of touch with his constituents
He is out of touch with his constituents.

He is the definition of a Rhino, but gets by because of straight ticket voters and he has a lot of money behind him. He's buried people in the republican party who oppose him, they just spent a lot of money in primaries to unseat two incumbent republicans who constantly stood up to him. Luckily he can't run for governor anymore.

Not sure. He isn’t super popular among conservatives, especially after he overreached with his shutdowns in 2020.

The Republicans and Democrats in the state legislature got together last year and passed a law that will keep that from happening again.

Reactions: BSIT
Not sure. He isn’t super popular among conservatives, especially after he overreached with his shutdowns in 2020.

The Republicans and Democrats in the state legislature got together last year and passed a law that will keep that from happening again.

Rainwater (Libertarian Candidate) did do really well. But a lot of people so scared of the Democrat candidate who wanted even stricter lockdowns and measures, that people were afraid to vote for the third party candidate for fear of the Democrat to win.

Reactions: SKYDOG and BSIT
As a woman, I do not see this as a Democrat v Republican issue nor as a conservative v liberal issue. Most of the woman I know are very much against allowing transgendered women to compete in women’s sports. J.K. Rowlings, Germaine Greer, Erika Brown, Caitlyn Jenner, et al have spoken out against allowing transgender females to compete in women’s sports. Martina Navratilova, a liberal lesbian, has spoken out as have many others. There is an excellent front page article in The New York Times today about this issue. It is my personal opinion that it is ridiculous to think that gender = biological sex. I think people are frightened by our woke culture and are fearful of speaking about this issue. transgendered females should not be discriminated against in housing, etc but allowing them to compete in women’s sports is not fair.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT