ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Painter's salary is in the bottom half of the Big Ten

Bobinski will likely sit down with CMP and negotiate in good faith. I have no idea whatsoever of the existing contract, but if it is less than 4 years left on it, then it is time to reflect proper wage scale. The team this year proved that he can coach with the big boys. As long as the pipeline looks good talent wise, reflect a deal that keeps him a Boilermaker Head Coach he earned it.

Bobinski will likely sit down with CMP and negotiate in good faith. I have no idea whatsoever of the existing contract, but if it is less than 4 years left on it, then it is time to reflect proper wage scale. The team this year proved that he can coach with the big boys. As long as the pipeline looks good talent wise, reflect a deal that keeps him a Boilermaker Head Coach he earned it.
They just extended it last year. He gets a pay bump starting this summer.

Did he leave the Dodgers too? Damn, I sure hope so.

Isn't he part owner of the Dodgers?

They've won the last 6 West Division titles and been in the last 2 World Series....candidly, I'm no Dodgers' fan, although I loved Vin Scully calling games.

The Lakers are a mess, IMO.....been that way since Dr. Jerry Buss passed on.

Isn't he part owner of the Dodgers?

They've won the last 6 West Division titles and been in the last 2 World Series....candidly, I'm no Dodgers' fan, although I loved Vin Scully calling games.

The Lakers are a mess, IMO.....been that way since Dr. Jerry Buss passed on.
Yep, and I've been a Dodger fan since Brooklyn. Dave Roberts is buddies with Magic and with all that talent can't win a series. I want both of them gone.

698 high schools within driving distance. Recruiting mecca.

True but it takes over an hour to get to church on Sundays. Stupid traffic. Add in non-existent middle-class, over the top liberal agendas, wealthy/activist alumni, with proactive poverty and homelessness from the state and the place is a stink-hole. Why I didn’t move back after Purdue.

I just can't see that in any way. I have to think he's talked with Schilling about why he wanted to come back. Just not the life Painter lives.
You had your chance this year to win it all and he blew it with that time out. Of course the refs screwed ya and Cline missed that free throw but I hated that foul. Losing Painter would actually be a blessing for you but I know now isn’t the time that you’d see that. You’ll never have another Carsen Edwards. You had arguably the best player in college basketball this year. Most would say Zion but last season Edwards was probably the best player. Easily in the top five anyways, and you failed.

You had your chance this year to win it all and he blew it with that time out. Of course the refs screwed ya and Cline missed that free throw but I hated that foul. Losing Painter would actually be a blessing for you but I know now isn’t the time that you’d see that. You’ll never have another Carsen Edwards. You had arguably the best player in college basketball this year. Most would say Zion but last season Edwards was probably the best player. Easily in the top five anyways, and you failed.
p
Utter failure Of a troll post. Come back as #23 and try again, or better yet, just leave.

Right....That’s why the NABC voted him NCOY....by his peers no less. Let us know when Little Archie gets that mark of approval from his fellow Coaches.

p
Utter failure Of a troll post. Come back as #23 and try again, or better yet, just leave.
You know one thing is certain in all of this..... eventually the people coming here to troll revert to their true colors. They can't keep the charade up for long.

So for those that want posters banned, just wait and have patience... they will either keep being civil or hang themselves.

Did it really? Or did he have an upper classman guard that happens to be really really good. Yogi made Crean look like he kind of knew what he was doing too at times. I was rooting for Purdue but when they fouled with 6 seconds left I knew they would lose but they had it won if they don’t foul. Purdue would have gone on to win the title too!

Did it really? Or did he have an upper classman guard that happens to be really really good. Yogi made Crean look like he kind of knew what he was doing too at times. I was rooting for Purdue but when they fouled with 6 seconds left I knew they would lose but they had it won if they don’t foul. Purdue would have gone on to win the title too!

So go get Crean to coach IU again and leave us alone.

Nice one, about as good as me telling you to go milk a cow (your mom) oh wait, I already did! Bazinga!

Ah, insulting mothers. Lacks logic and manners. A prototypical way of "presenting your point" by an IU grad. Go hug your NIT trophy. Oh wait! You didn't even win that!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT