ADVERTISEMENT

Climate absurdity

Boilermaker03

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 5, 2004
Valparaiso, IN

The climate conversation seems to pop up once in a while.
I don't disagree that the climate is changing, I do however questions mans impact.
When getting in a generated man made climate change conversation with the younger generation, I simply ask one question. Explain the end of the last ice age!

Last edited:
Reactions: Indy_Rider
The climate conversation seems to pop up once in a while.
I don't disagree that the climate is changing, I do however questions mans impact.
When getting in an generated man made climate change conversation with the younger generation, I simply ask one question. Explain the end of the last ice age!

This graph proves that C02 can only do very little more in regards to warming. The reality is that ALL climate scientists agree with this. The entire "global warming" argument revolves around the idea of a positive feedback system where water vapor increases and is the actual cause of the warming. The reality is that there is no evidence of this positive feedback system. In fact, in the real world, there are very few positive feedback systems. If there is a feedback system, they are almost always negative.

These climate change fanatics are simply morons. Sort of like Biden supporters.

Is the climate changing? Maybe
Is is because of man? Maybe, maybe not.
Has it always changed and will it continue to change regardless of man? Yes, 100%.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT