www.marchfirstbrewing.com
GBvvE6CWIAAZjMA

Give me

PG Kramer $1
SG Smooge $4
W Mathias $2
PF Vince $3
C Edey $5

That team will defend the shit out of you and surrounds Edey with toughness and bucket getters. I'm not concerned about guys bringing the ball up and not having a true point. There are 4 guys who can bring it up.

Reactions: Roeder
I love this. Did you make this? Putting Braden and Edey together on the $5 line was crafty.

My line up is used to maximize edey's play:

PG: Braden
SG: Sasha
Wing: RD
PF: Vince
Center: Edey

Nice mix of defense and shooting.

A really close 2nd line up would be:
PG: PJ
SG: Loyer
Wing: Smooge
PF: Eifert
Center: Edey

This line up is a little less on defense and little more consistant 3 pt shooting.

You could have some vastly different answers if you have to take one from each $ level or not.

Such a tough call between EM and Ivey at the $4.

You could have some vastly different answers if you have to take one from each $ level or not.

Such a tough call between EM and Ivey at the $4.
If Ivey had stayed for his junior year and continued to develop, I'd agree. But since he didn't, I think it's clearly Smooge. Better shooter, better defender, not as good a driver but solid in that regard as well.

Reactions: Schmedly_Whiplash
GBvvE6CWIAAZjMA

Give me

PG Kramer $1
SG Smooge $4
W Mathias $2
PF Vince $3
C Edey $5

That team will defend the shit out of you and surrounds Edey with toughness and bucket getters. I'm not concerned about guys bringing the ball up and not having a true point. There are 4 guys who can bring it up.
Since Cline isn’t pictured, can I take him for free?

If so, I love the idea of surrounding the Smith ($5)/Edey($5) pick and roll with Vince Edwards ($3), Mathias ($2), and Cline ($0).

GBvvE6CWIAAZjMA

Give me
PG Kramer $1
SG Smooge $4
W Mathias $2
PF Vince $3
C Edey $5

Very cool game!! Lots of options to consider.

Now you got me thinking of another game if I could have
any 5 of these players:

Willie Deane
Carsen Edwards
E'Twaun Moore
Robbie Hummel
JaJuan Johnson Scoring, athleticism, defense, and toughness.

Really says how special that Baby Boiler class was because we had
at least one FF in the bag before Hummel went down, maybe NC.
And had Lewis Jackson been healthy that entire 2010 season, NC.
I think Butler and Purdue would have played for the NC in 2010.
Maybe 2011 too depending on if everyone came back. Go Boilers!!

If Ivey had stayed for his junior year and continued to develop, I'd agree. But since he didn't, I think it's clearly Smooge. Better shooter, better defender, not as good a driver but solid in that regard as well.
Yeah probably. He is in my top three all time anyway.

Since Cline isn’t pictured, can I take him for free?

If so, I love the idea of surrounding the Smith ($5)/Edey($5) pick and roll with Vince Edwards ($3), Mathias ($2), and Cline ($0).
Cline costs $2, so a team of Ryan Clines is only going to run you $10, so you can pay for a bench.

Reactions: Hausta01
Willie Deane is 1$?????? I'll take 15 of him.

Kramer, Deane, V Edwards, Zachen, Hummel

or

Smooge, Tre, Deane, JJ, Hammons and Tre plays PG

Last edited:
Taking the highest value player from each line, plus some consideration for positions left me with this:
Kramer
Mathias
V Edwards
Moore
Edey

Interesting that the starting lineup from the 2019 almost final four team is only $10 (counting Nojel as free)

GBvvE6CWIAAZjMA

Give me

PG Kramer $1
SG Smooge $4
W Mathias $2
PF Vince $3
C Edey $5

Cline costs $2, so a team of Ryan Clines is only going to run you $10, so you can pay for a bench.
7 Ryan Clines!

GBvvE6CWIAAZjMA

Give me

PG Kramer $1
SG Smooge $4
W Mathias $2
PF Vince $3
C Edey $5

I'll take Edey, Smith, Vince, Kramer, and Teague.

With those choices, I would even take Grady as my 5th pick.

If we pick Hammons do we get the version of him that tried? Or the Joe Barely Cares version? Lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT