ADVERTISEMENT

Chiang not minority enough

Funny…when people “outside the university” like Daniels were considered, the argument was he was not an academic. Liberal thought isn’t that difficult- just choose the demographic that doesn’t fit your specific choice. Once served on a board where when liberals said their was no representation for youth…pointed out that I had 2 children…then it was yes, but you’re not a woman.
IMO this is not political. ANY group not chosen to represent and hold the power gets their panties in a bind. It’s the American way.

Who is David Sanders and why does he hate Asians?
Professor Sanders is a very left leaning member of the West Lafayette city council and a Purdue professor. He has been critical of President Daniels on quite a few issues. He is running for the state Senate this fall on the Democratic ticket. As far as I know he does not hate Asians.

Who is David Sanders and why does he hate Asians?
Professor Sanders is a very left leaning member of the West Lafayette city council and a Purdue professor. He has been critical of President Daniels on quite a few issues. He is running for the state Senate this fall on the Democratic ticket. As far as I know he does not hate Asians.

Liberals are trying to focus on anything other than the disaster sitting in the White House.
You mean the guy tasked with cleaning up the previous guy's mess? The focus should be on the hearings regarding January 6. Unless you're afraid of the truth.

Reactions: indy35
You mean the guy tasked with cleaning up the previous guy's mess? The focus should be on the hearings regarding January 6. Unless you're afraid of the truth.
Cleaning up the mess? Do you think the economy is in a better position now or when Biden took office?

As for Jan 6th, I hope they get every last person involved. I am no Trump fan, and will vote against him in the primaries in 2024, but his policies were significantly better than the puppet in charge now.

3rd parties have all failed before now, however I believe a 3rd party could now be successful if they fall in the middle politically. People are tired of the extremists that run each party now.

Yes I hope the truth is allowed to come out and the people are allowed to hear it. So far, censoring one side from telling their side is all we have currently.

Reactions: BSIT
You know in this day and age we have questions," University Faculty Senator David Sanders said. "Were there any women considered for the position? Were any underrepresented minorities considered for the position? Were people outside the university considered for the position? We don't know and we won't know any of those."
Our first female president was a disaster. I'm glad the Purdue board chose Mitch and also trust they made the correct choice. Never mind the woke mob for some reason doest tout many Asians these days

Considering your level of reading comprehension, you may want to sit out permanently…..
Says the guy who changes user name every two years and promises to leave but somehow is always back.
I also see from your replies today that your lies are getting wilder.

Logically, with what he said, he is anti Asian, He must think highly of himself! Wish I could have heard it personally, I would have a good laugh.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT