ADVERTISEMENT

CBS framing

Kyle would have stopped him.
Isn’t it just sickening what the country has done to the police from being able to stop things like this when it’s occurring. We are on the wrong side of crime due to a small percentage of police brutality.

Even local media got the memo. Story moved to p.3 already. In a normal world this would be a front page story for at least a few days...by local media. It's unbelievable the amount of distortion that comes from media.

• Angry
Reactions: BSIT and SKYDOG
This sums up the media dilemma pretty well. A driver zig zagging through a Christmas parade to intentionally injure or kill as many people as possibly and MSM treats the suspect with kid gloves. Meanwhile they are enraged by Rittenhouse defending himself against attackers.

Silly liberals.
I wonder how many of our resident Libs won’t be celebrating Thanksgiving today because someone with a boat did something to the Indians.

Reactions: FreedomWins
I’m sure help is on the way for the victims families soon. Kam Harris will most certainly make a trip to raise money and give condolences to the community.
She’s probably started a go fund me for Brooks.

• Angry
Reactions: SKYDOG
Silly liberals.
I wonder how many of our resident Libs won’t be celebrating Thanksgiving today because someone with a boat did something to the Indians.
How many of the resident Libs are helping the less fortunate today at soup kitchens serving Thanksgiving dinners??? Zero

Reactions: bonefish1
A crash????? Democrat media is pure propaganda

Black Supremacy:

Rittenhouse framed and defamed by the media as a white supremacist murder despite all the evidence to the contrary.

BLM activist and career criminal mows down 60 men women and children at a Christmas parade and the media calls it an accident and covers it up.

Black Supremacy:

Rittenhouse framed and defamed by the media as a white supremacist murder despite all the evidence to the contrary.

BLM activist and career criminal mows down 60 men women and children at a Christmas parade and the media calls it an accident and covers it up.
Black privilege defined @BNIBoiler

Click on link below to see how WAPO frames "Waukesha tragedy caused by SUV"

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT