ADVERTISEMENT

Can we all laugh at this IU fail?

boiler1987

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 10, 2006

Someone was actually paid to make this. Lol. One of the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen.

Reactions: Purdue11
Where was this originally posted?? Is it on an IU web page?? The reason I ask.....because this is so bad that it looks like something a fellow Boiler would do just to get at IU. Haha

Last edited:
Where was this originally posted?? Is it on an IU web page?? The reason I ask.....because this is so bad that it looks like something a fellow Boiler would do just to get at IU. Haha

twitter. Someone in IU's athletic department put this gem out there.

Reactions: Walt34

Someone was actually paid to make this. Lol. One of the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen.

The idea behind it isn't terrible. The execution was bad. The words were poorly chosen and blatant lies. It has been trolled so hard, but Bell has only reacted to the IU comments on it and ignored every troll. It got a lot of reaction, which is the goal isn't it?

Purdue is spoiled because of graphics and marketing teams is by far and away one of the best in the country. Innovative and brilliant. Even Michigan copied the Fortnite idea. The Scorpian graphic was brilliant. You can see how impressed Gibson and his mother have been. They are so good that people thought Gibson has committed like 3 times with the graphics!

You mean we stopped laughing at IU? How did I miss that memo?

When we allowed a succession of failures concentrated around people maintaining that if you didn’t like John shoop you were just a “disgruntled bears fan” ... and we lost 54-36 to IU... I stopped laughing.

that's right up there with Clappy sending texts to recruits that said "I've been thinking about you.....a lot"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT