ADVERTISEMENT

Can’t pull the runner over the goal line…

Hammer and Rails (Travis the IU/Miami Fan) also agreed with ESPN.......which is why I do not watch or support any of the trash they produce.

(About halfway down the page Hammer and Rails tweets "Damn, That's a TD")

Plus these Hammer and Rail guys played off the game and said it didn't matter and was just an exhibition........morons.

Know the rules and all that matters is the official made the right call.

The players progress was stopped moving forward.

No matter how much Travis wants to act like a Purdue fan and no matter how much money ESPN has, the right call was made and there is nothing they can do about it.

Go Purdue and take a flying leap ESPN and Hammer & Rails.

Last edited:
Reactions: BoilerAlumni12
Kudos to Kirk Herbstreit. He said on game day this morning,”…you can’t pull a ball carrier into the end zone. That’s illegal.”
By rule the referee was indeed correct “the runners forward progress was stopped“. It’s easy to tell the only forward movement going on with the runner being pulled by his own player, “His” forward progress has stopped a bit before that.

By rule the referee was indeed correct “the runners forward progress was stopped“. It’s easy to tell the only forward movement going on with the runner being pulled by his own player, “His” forward progress has stopped a bit before that.
Exactly

Reactions: mk_peters
I stopped going there after one of Travis's video meltdowns. The guy is an idiot and I hope he vanishes before he makes a clown out of our university.

Last edited:
Reactions: PU52Chevy

Shouldn’t be able to get away with this with less than a minute to go in the game either… Refs were just bad last night.

Y’all won. Why the wallowing over calls. Just say scoreboard and move on.
It’s holding fine take 5 yards and the Fg kick is still wide right and short. It would have made a difference if your coach had managed the clock instead of having 3 timeouts with 10 seconds left. Cant believe he didn’t use one after the first play of the drive instead of letting the clock run down. He also should have tried to get into realistic Fg position and not go for the home run.

I mean that’s fine and both teams can go back and forth over calls, but at the end of the day.. TN should have had a much better field goal to end it in regulation. When you are fortunate to get a chance at a 56 yd attempt after having multiple downs to at the very least get it in the 40s.. thats a problem.

Hammer and Rails (Travis the IU/Miami Fan) also agreed with ESPN.......which is why I do not watch or support any of the trash they produce.

(About halfway down the page Hammer and Rails tweets "Damn, That's a TD")

Plus these Hammer and Rail guys played off the game and said it didn't matter and was just an exhibition........morons.

Know the rules and all that matters is the official made the right call.

The players progress was stopped moving forward.

No matter how much Travis wants to act like a Purdue fan and no matter how much money ESPN has, the right call was made and there is nothing they can do about it.

Go Purdue and take a flying leap ESPN and Hammer & Rails.
Travis has been a bitch ass for years. He disgraces Purdue with his crappy site

Reactions: BoilerAlumni12
I stopped going there after one of Travis's video meltdowns. The guy is an idiot and I hope he vanishes before he makes a clown out of our university.

He had a pretty long meltdown the day after Purdue beat Tennessee in the Sweet 16. He's usually OK, but I had to turn the channel after a few minutes just because I was tired of the bitching. It's not like Purdue hasn't had their share of "toss-up" calls go against them in their history.

Reactions: BelizeBoiler
Yeah. It’s not an overthrow is the WR isn’t held… Last play prior to the field goal.
Yeh, because Hooker only over threw about 10 over deep shots in the game. The chance of him completing that was about 7%.
Wait….which play cost TN the game?
I hear banjos.

Reactions: jmohlman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT