ADVERTISEMENT

California

One question....what the hell is a Gumbo/Sambo?
I explained this several times but some of y'all may have missed it.

Have you read the book "Uncle Tom's Cabin by Harriet Beecher Stowe? It was a fictional book but she based the Uncle Tom character on a real slave from Maryland named Josiah Henson. Anyhow, according to the book a slave escaped and Uncle Tom was killed by the slave masters for not telling where the runaway slave went to. Two characters, Gumbo and Sambo told the slave master where the runaway slaves went to. Uncle Tom was deemed a hero and Gumbo and Sambo were deemed villains However, after some period of time went by for some reason or another the rolls of the characters in the book were reversed. Uncle Tom became the villain. Therefore, throughout the years in the black community when a black person went against another black person they were called Uncle Toms. Unfortunately folks did not read the book. If you read the book you would know that Uncle Tom was actually the hero amongst the slaves because he did not tell where the slaves ran of to and Gumbo and Sambo were the villains for telling on the runaway slaves. So that is why I prefer to call black people that go against other blacks Gumbo/Sambo instead of Uncle Toms. This is my list, but not limited, of Gumbo/Sambos:

Candace Owens
Jesse Lee Peterson
Thomas Sowall
Dr. Ben Carson
Diamond & Silk
Justice Clarence Thomas
David Webb
Officer Tatum
Anthony Brian Logan
Kanye West
Hershel Walker

These folks have said some dumb crap over years like the 13th amendment should be abolished, blacks were better off 100 years after slavery, support keeping the confederate names on military bases and flags. Berate President Obama at a prayer breakfast, vote against affirmative action, go against black NFL players kneeling during the National Anthem, believe that the unarmed blacks killed by police deserve what they got, vote for a known racist and white supremacists like President Slick. Faux News will have these folks on the air to counter what another black person said that they don't like. I'm glad that it wasn't up to these people to free the slaves.

I explained this several times but some of y'all may have missed it.

Have you read the book "Uncle Tom's Cabin by Harriet Beecher Stowe? It was a fictional book but she based the Uncle Tom character on a real slave from Maryland named Josiah Henson. Anyhow, according to the book a slave escaped and Uncle Tom was killed by the slave masters for not telling where the runaway slave went to. Two characters, Gumbo and Sambo told the slave master where the runaway slaves went to. Uncle Tom was deemed a hero and Gumbo and Sambo were deemed villains However, after some period of time went by for some reason or another the rolls of the characters in the book were reversed. Uncle Tom became the villain. Therefore, throughout the years in the black community when a black person went against another black person they were called Uncle Toms. Unfortunately folks did not read the book. If you read the book you would know that Uncle Tom was actually the hero amongst the slaves because he did not tell where the slaves ran of to and Gumbo and Sambo were the villains for telling on the runaway slaves. So that is why I prefer to call black people that go against other blacks Gumbo/Sambo instead of Uncle Toms. This is my list, but not limited, of Gumbo/Sambos:

Candace Owens
Jesse Lee Peterson
Thomas Sowall
Dr. Ben Carson
Diamond & Silk
Justice Clarence Thomas
David Webb
Officer Tatum
Anthony Brian Logan
Kanye West
Hershel Walker

These folks have said some dumb crap over years like the 13th amendment should be abolished, blacks were better off 100 years after slavery, support keeping the confederate names on military bases and flags. Berate President Obama at a prayer breakfast, vote against affirmative action, go against black NFL players kneeling during the National Anthem, believe that the unarmed blacks killed by police deserve what they got, vote for a known racist and white supremacists like President Slick. Faux News will have these folks on the air to counter what another black person said that they don't like. I'm glad that it wasn't up to these people to free the slaves.

Thank you for that explanation. I'll be honest, I never read "Uncle Tom's Cabin", but from your explanation, and whom you listed as Gumbo/Sambo's, I would submit that you are the Gumbo/Sambo as the list contains some significant AA intellectuals (excluding Kanye West...that's a different story) who are trying to free the modern day AA from the oppression of the Democratic party.

Just seems ironic....BNI aka G/S

• Love
Reactions: Crayfish57
Thank you for that explanation. I'll be honest, I never read "Uncle Tom's Cabin", but from your explanation, and whom you listed as Gumbo/Sambo's, I would submit that you are the Gumbo/Sambo as the list contains some significant AA intellectuals (excluding Kanye West...that's a different story) who are trying to free the modern day AA from the oppression of the Democratic party.

Just seems ironic....BNI aka G/S
Nope, I'm Uncle Tom. I know that the Tulsa massacre was real. I know that 100 years of Jim Crow was bad. I know that Harriet Tubman led slaves to freedom over and over again. I know that kneeling NFL players aren't sons of bitches etc. I know that Ahmaud Arbery was killed in cold blood while running down a street.

Nope, I'm Uncle Tom. I know that the Tulsa massacre was real. I know that 100 years of Jim Crow was bad. I know that Harriet Tubman led slaves to freedom over and over again. I know that kneeling NFL players aren't sons of bitches etc. I know that Ahmaud Arbery was killed in cold blood while running down a street.
I know that Ashli Babbitt was killed in cold blood by a black law enforcement officer. She was unarmed and not a threat to his life. He has been already cleared from murder. So what’s you point?

I know that Ashli Babbitt was killed in cold blood by a black law enforcement officer. She was unarmed and not a threat to his life. He has been already cleared from murder. So what’s you point?
I wouldn’t have shot her. There were about 1,000 more jackasses inside and outside the Capitol that should have been shot. If they were black they would have been. According to the logic of @bonefish1 if she wasn’t committing a crime at the time she would be still alive. Was she high on something?

If Pelosi and Biden perpetuate white supremacy, then President Slick is the Grand Wizard.
Ask VP Kamala Harris about her thoughts on Biden. Specifically, her thoughts on segregation and busing.

Ask VP Kamala Harris about her thoughts on Biden. Specifically, her thoughts on segregation and busing.

First of all that article referenced was put out by the Slick campaign. Anyway, during the debate when Harris called out Biden, Harris told Biden to his face and the world that she did not think that he was a racist.

If Pelosi and Biden perpetuate white supremacy, then President Slick is the Grand Wizard.
Speaking of slickies there slick. You are such a total racist and your thoughts so clouded by perceived racism in everything. I bet you think brownies are racist don't you? People like you are why white people don't give a sh*t about what idiots like you have to say.

First of all that article referenced was put out by the Slick campaign. Anyway, during the debate when Harris called out Biden, Harris told Biden to his face and the world that she did not think that he was a racist.
Yet, she admonished him publicly for working with two segregationists.
I’ll link your friendly CNBC record as a refresher!

Reactions: purduepat1969
Speaking of slickies there slick. You are such a total racist and your thoughts so clouded by perceived racism in everything. I bet you think brownies are racist don't you? People like you are why white people don't give a sh*t about what idiots like you have to say.
You guys call me a racist for pointing out racism? That is called transferance. I've asked several times how am I a racist and no one can give a straight answer. So, I'm asking you now, how am I a racist?

You guys call me a racist for pointing out racism? That is called transferance. I've asked several times how am I a racist and no one can give a straight answer. So, I'm asking you now, how am I a racist?
Anyone that finds racism in everything , even withing their own race usually turns out to be a racist. Do you have any white friends?

Anyone that finds racism in everything , even withing their own race usually turns out to be a racist. Do you have any white friends?
That doesn’t make any sense. People don’t turn out to be racist for calling out racism. Perfect example of white privilege on your part as you don’t see or understand what I’m talking about.

Of course I have white friends. I grew up in a diverse neighborhood. Went to a Catholic high school and Purdue. Currently live in a mostly white town. Overall, NW Indiana is diverse. Go into any store and there are people from all backgrounds.

Do you have any black friends?

That doesn’t make any sense. People don’t turn out to be racist for calling out racism. Perfect example of white privilege on your part as you don’t see or understand what I’m talking about.

Of course I have white friends. I grew up in a diverse neighborhood. Went to a Catholic high school and Purdue. Currently live in a mostly white town. Overall, NW Indiana is diverse. Go into any store and there are people from all backgrounds.

Do you have any black friends?
yes and when I tell them about you they laugh

yes and when I tell them about you they laugh
That's fine. So, I assume your black friends don't believe racism still exists. What are their views on the kneeling NFL players? What are their views on the George Floyd killings? Confederate Statues?

I know that Cannon Hinnant, a white 5 year old, was shot in the head at point blank range and killed by his black neighbor.
What's your point?

But, how do you feel about Harris coming from a prominent family of slave owners from Jamaica?

You're a racist because you base everything on race. You're sort of a racist by definition.

Guy gets arrested? It's because he was black.
Guy get fired? Because he was black.
Kapernick can't get a job in the NFL: Black (sort of....)
People don't like Obama? Because he's black.
Black guy shot by a cop? .....oh, never mind.

That's fine. So, I assume your black friends don't believe racism still exists. What are their views on the kneeling NFL players? What are their views on the George Floyd killings? Confederate Statues?
Let me take a stab at this:
If his black friends:
1) don't support kneeling NFL players.
2) Think George Floyd shouldn't have been high on meth/PCP and resisted arrest
3) Don't care about confederate statues

Then they're all obviously Gumbos and Sambos? Am I right?

But, how do you feel about Harris coming from a prominent family of slave owners from Jamaica?
Man, you are the king of rabbit holes and dead horses. I educated you about Harris and her ancestry several times. You always bring this up like it is some smoking gun big deal. Your lack of knowledge of basic history and genealogy is staggering.

Up until the 1800’s slaves were legal in the US as well as the Caribbean. That is where Jamaica is by the way. That is why there are blacks in the Caribbean from Haiti, Cuba, Jamaica etc. all the way to Guyana in South America. It’s simple, his ancestors owned slaves back in the 1800’s. Harris’ dad is bi-racial; he has white ancestry. Harris’ great-great-great grandfather was a dude from Ireland named Hamilton Brown that owned sIaves. What does that have to do with Kamala? There are obviously many people here in the US, black, white and even Native American that have ancestors that owned slaves. You, me or anyone else on this board may have ancestors that have owned slaves.

Man, you are the king of rabbit holes and dead horses. I educated you about Harris and her ancestry several times. You always bring this up like it is some smoking gun big deal. Your lack of knowledge of basic history and genealogy is staggering.

Up until the 1800’s slaves were legal in the US as well as the Caribbean. That is where Jamaica is by the way. That is why there are blacks in the Caribbean from Haiti, Cuba, Jamaica etc. all the way to Guyana in South America. It’s simple, his ancestors owned slaves back in the 1800’s. Harris’ dad is bi-racial; he has white ancestry. Harris’ great-great-great grandfather was a dude from Ireland named Hamilton Brown that owned sIaves. What does that have to do with Kamala? There are obviously many people here in the US, black, white and even Native American that have ancestors that owned slaves. You, me or anyone else on this board may have ancestors that have owned slaves.
So then what do reparations have to do with people who were never slave owners or slaves themselves? You can't have it both ways.

So then what do reparations have to do with people who were never slave owners or slaves themselves? You can't have it both ways.
If you noticed I never talk about reparations. I'm not against reparations but I know it would never happen. Waste of time talking about it. A lot of questions to be answered. Who gets it? Do all blacks get it or just the ones with slave ancestry? Since slaves were just a number in the log books, it would be hard to prove. However, if they cut me a check I ain't sending it back.

Last edited:
They aren't consumed by spending their time figuring out some way ''whitey'' got them. They live their lives like normal people do

They aren't consumed by spending their time figuring out some way ''whitey'' got them. They live their lives like normal people do
They should have opinions one way or another on the questions I posed. What are they? If they can’t answer these questions, you either don’t want to ask them, they live in a bubble, or you are lying about these friends.

If you noticed I never talk about reparations. I'm not against reparations but I know it would never happen. Waste of time talking about it. A lot of questions to be answered. Who gets it? Do all blacks get it or just the ones with slave ancestry? Since slaves were just a number in the log books, it would be hard to prove. However, if they cut me a check I ain't sending it back.
We’re printing trillions of dollars already, whats another $13 trillion among friends? Just crank those printers 24/7 !!

Seriously tho: I have a friend who’s black, and his wife is white. Would they get reparations? Would their mixed-race children get them?

They should have opinions one way or another on the questions I posed. What are they? If they can’t answer these questions, you either don’t want to ask them, they live in a bubble, or you are lying about these friends.

And, if his black friend's opinions are different than yours, then clearly they're just a bunch of Gumbos and Sambos. Right?

We’re printing trillions of dollars already, whats another $13 trillion among friends? Just crank those printers 24/7 !!

Seriously tho: I have a friend who’s black, and his wife is white. Would they get reparations? Would their mixed-race children get them?

Trust me, if reparations are every paid out of the white guilt fund, my black as$ (since I identify as black on Tuesdays, Thursdays and before noon on Sundays) will be first in line.

It depends on how they want to distribute it. And if it is monetary. The reparations may not even be monetary. May be it will be scholarship money. That is why I don't talk about it much. The rabbit hole is too deep to fool with it. Anyhow, if is just merely being you have black ancestry then yes your friends kids would qualify to me. Or should it be black ancestry that were actual slaves. That would be difficult since most slave owners only recorded the slaves as numbers and sex. I doubt that reparations will happen.
And, if his black friend's opinions are different than yours, then clearly they're just a bunch of Gumbos and Sambos. Right?
They are if they don't think police brutality in the black community is a problem. Or, they agree with President Chump that the kneeling NFL players are sons of bitches. Or think that the Tulsa massacre was a hoax.

You fail to understand normal people don't think like you do and sit around whining about how the man done them wrong. I really don't give a sh*t about asking your questions but I described you and they all laugh

She would have to pay him, Im sure that is how BNI would view it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT