ADVERTISEMENT

BTN Sucks

I actually agree with their call, Woodson first game probably is a better sell than Purdue tonight. Just calling it like it is, I realize we hate IU but guessing they bring better ratings than Purdue would. Having said that, this should wear off after tonight, the higher ranked team when both are playing so called easy opponents should be the broadcast for the most part.

Reactions: JeffBoiler
Wish your game was on instead of Illinois. Kofi, Curbelo (concussion protocol), Frazier (bone bruise), Hutcherson (bruised tailbone) all out. Three best players. All three of the players who run point. Yikes.

Why televise an irrelevant Loosier game the same time as a highly touted national top ten Purdue squad that has so many talking heads in the country predicting a huge season for Boilermakers? Come on man.
They always put one game on plus to make you pay for it. B1G is all about the money grab. The girl announcer is pretty good. The guy is the worst thing I've ever heard.

Well I'll take Blackmon and Buckets this time. Whatever happened to Ralph Taylor?Liked him too with Cliz. Btfu!

Why televise an irrelevant Loosier game the same time as a highly touted national top ten Purdue squad that has so many talking heads in the country predicting a huge season for Boilermakers? Come on man.
It has ALWAYS been that way with BTN, since inception

They always put one game on plus to make you pay for it. B1G is all about the money grab. The girl announcer is pretty good. The guy is the worst thing I've ever heard.
Oh did that guy suck. There was one point where he said Purdue's largest lead had been 27 points and the woman announcer corrected him, saying it was 32 points, and he said "oh you're better than me at reading the stats" and i was thinking she's better than you in every aspect of announcing

Oh did that guy suck. There was one point where he said Purdue's largest lead had been 27 points and the woman announcer corrected him, saying it was 32 points, and he said "oh you're better than me at reading the stats" and i was thinking she's better than you in every aspect of announcing
What’s worse is we were up by 32 at the time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT