ADVERTISEMENT

Brohm on jobs

I don't think he definitively ruled anything out here. That said, it doesn't sound like he's ready to jump at the first thing that comes his way either.
You have to understand how much energy it took for he and the staff to do what they did this year. It is a monumental effort to come in, learn the players, recruit to weaknesses and coach them to bigger thinking. Plus the stress on the family. It is totally different without kids...he loves his family and another quick move would cause significant stress on his son, consistency is important

Reactions: Frankie611
He's not leaving for Knoxville....despite the fact you want him to. You know where The Clapper, Part Deaux is going to lead IU football, and it's not pretty.....
SD, I really don't care what he does, or where he goes. He has to do what he considers best for his family and career and I would encourage him to do just that. If that's staying at PU....fine. If not...that's okay too. I'm sure he's going to get an offer or two to leave West Laffy.

If he's not interested in any other position.....he needs to come out now and say don't contact my agent...I'm not leaving.

SD, I really don't care what he does, or where he goes. He has to do what he considers best for his family and career and I would encourage him to do just that. If that's staying at PU....fine. If not...that's okay too. I'm sure he's going to get an offer or two to leave West Laffy.

If he's not interested in any other position.....he needs to come out now and say don't contact my agent...I'm not leaving.

I don't understand these demands we make of people in the public eye.

Is that what you do? I don't. I have no interest in leaving my current position, or the geographic area in which I live and work. But I'm not going to tell my employer. I would find a way to respectfully tell my boss/employer (and others) to p*ss off, if they demanded I say, "I'm not interested in another position", and required me to publicly tell all recruiters that I'm not leaving my current employer.

That's absurd.

I don't think the two are mutually exclusive. I think Brohm can say (and truly believe and mean) he doesn't want to leave, yet keep his options open in the event something else comes along that presents more of the type of challenge he's looking for. (Notice: I did not reference $$$$$$$ . . . !)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT