ADVERTISEMENT

Brohm era starting off with a thud

Yup. He's good for at least 1 dud in the non-con.

I could be wrong come tmr, but I think him leaving and us getting Walters is going to work out really well for us. Brohm is a really good coach imo coaching guys similar to himself (ie hard working chip on the shoulder types). The ville getting all these guys via NIL paydays doesn't seem to fit the Brohm mold.

In the long run...Walters will be the better choice(my opinion of course) this yr will be interesting with that schedule....6-6..7-5...I will take it...let's just get the first one tmrw.

Plummer looks worse than he did 2 years ago. Would be a challenge…but Louisville plays 1 ranked team all year.

Should easily win 8 games based on that alone.

Never fails. Some of you just can't help but rush to stick your foot in your mouth. Try being less vindictive your life will improve.
The Tech fans last night thought they had won the national championship at half time. We’re mighty quiet in the second half.

Plummer looks worse than he did 2 years ago. Would be a challenge…but Louisville plays 1 ranked team all year.

Should easily win 8 games based on that alone.
Can't wait for those genius comparison threads when LV wins 1 or 2 more games than us that will somehow automatically prove in some feeble minds that JB > RW

Reactions: purduepat1969
If both end up around 7-5, even 6-6 ish, they might be Purdue’s Bowl opponent.

Reactions: Schnelk
Can't wait for those genius comparison threads when LV wins 1 or 2 more games than us that will somehow automatically prove in some feeble minds that JB > RW
Should...don't play anybody....if our schedules were reversed..RW>JB

Plummer threw three TDs. It's not like he was ... bad. I don't expect to see him in the NFL next year, but I can still wish him the best.

I'm happy with what Brohm did for the program. He left us in a much better place than where we were post-Hazell. I also think we had basically peaked under him and that the transition to Walters will prove beneficial (even if the results this year aren't where we want them to be).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT