ADVERTISEMENT

Brohm and Tyra meeting in Indy

Tyra is spreading rumors. He is over is head. Opened his mouth naming Brohm and has put himself in a situation that anyone but Brohm they would call for his head.

It's going to play out that he made every attempt to get Brohm but it was Brohm that had unrealistic expectations and declined the offer.

You actually think MBOB is sitting in his boxers eating lays chips. He has the upper hand and we aren't on a budget like Tyra is.

Brohm is supposed to be on the road recruiting. Not that the timing couldnt be worked out, but yeah, we'll see.

This guy posted the same thing on L'vill board.
Stirring stuff up!

Question on us hiring Brohm. How much smoke and mirrors was going on exactly? I am trying to recall all the talk about Fleck and some others including Brohm but the actual timeline didn't come out until after he signed. I believe there was a write up in the Indy Star about Bobinski and Mitch calling Brohm to hear him accept the offer.

I guess my point is Bobinski is a big boy AD and he knows what he is doing. All of this is people speculating and reporting said speculation as fact.

This guy posted the same thing on L'vill board.
Stirring stuff up!

Not stirring...that is what Louisville media said. Maybe not true. I posted on their board as well because i like to see their response to it. I am a Purdue fan.

I wonder when Jeff and Vince will find time to meet in Indy.If Brohm is on his way to see Kyle Jorgenson in Youngstown,Ohio,which is a six hour drive from West Lafayette,I dont see how he can get back to Indy until early tomorrow morning.

I wonder when Jeff and Vince will find time to meet in Indy.If Brohm is on his way to see Kyle Jorgenson in Youngstown,Ohio,which is a six hour drive from West Lafayette,I dont see how he can get back to Indy until early tomorrow morning.
Borrowed Louisville's transporter. They're a top university with all the best of everything.

Good point...either Demling misunderstood, or I did.

Demling is one of the only guys in Louisville that seems to be solid. This is why i posted the report.

If Demling is accurate, they likely are meeting at Airport. He needs to be back for MSU vs UL game at Yum Center by 7;30. JB is big time now. He does not drive to Youngstown, OH anymore

If Demling is accurate, they likely are meeting at Airport. He needs to be back for MSU vs UL game at Yum Center by 7;30. JB is big time now. He does not drive to Youngstown, OH anymore
You do know that we have our own airport, right? No need to go to Indy.

Jody who is very close to Jeff and Mike Rutherford who is close to the Brohms also have both reported they’re meeting. They wouldn’t just make it up.. and Jody said it’s not in Indy but not far off

Jody who is very close to Jeff and Mike Rutherford who is close to the Brohms also have both reported they’re meeting. They wouldn’t just make it up..
Sure because everything said is the truth ;)

Like I said Tyra ate the lunch at Ikea. Yes he is in indy but at the moment using the facilities. Always a bad idea to eat the Ikea food. (Has to be true the Internet said it)

Sure because everything said is the truth ;)

Like I said Tyra ate the lunch at Ikea. Yes he is in indy but at the moment using the facilities. Always a bad idea to eat the Ikea food. (Has to be true the Internet said it)

Jody was at the hospital with Jeff the night he broke his leg.. he’s very close to the situation. He’s saying it’s 50-50. I’m a Cards fan obviously and would love for it to get done but to joke around and act like he’s lying about a meeting is foolish.

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
Use your twitter feed. 2 hours ago Brohm and Oline coach posted picture of highway in Ohio.

Tyra is hiding at the Ikea bathroom near Indy. (This make believe hot take is probably more accurate than Demling).
Can you cut and paste that here. I'm not Twitter / Social-Media Savy. I checked out Jeff's and the official Purdue football twitters and didn't see it.

If nothing else, it definitely seems like it might be a last ditch effort to change, what seems like a consistent "no".

Stay strong Jeff! Be a legend in West Lafayette!

Kind of agree with Trya making a last ditch pitch. If JB is in fact recruiting in Indy and he told Trya that if he wants to talk, he has to come to him, then that’s a good sign (if any of this is true....)
I’ll still be surprised, but very happy, if he stays.

So now we have H&R using rumors from random Twitter accounts to generate content which got me thinking, how did rumors start before the internet?

I mean there was the rumor about Mark Paul Gosselaar (aka Zack Morris from Saved by the Bell) dying a lot when I was growing up. I feel like close to handful maybe half a dozen even.

Seriously this stuff is almost comical to watch as we all just vomit on ourselves, eat that and vomit again and claim it is new vomit.

So now we have H&R using rumors from random Twitter accounts to generate content which got me thinking, how did rumors start before the internet?

I mean there was the rumor about Mark Paul Gosselaar (aka Zack Morris from Saved by the Bell) dying a lot when I was growing up. I feel like close to handful maybe half a dozen even.

Seriously this stuff is almost comical to watch as we all just vomit on ourselves, eat that and vomit again and claim it is new vomit.
Good lord that's an awful picture to contemplate!

Good lord that's an awful picture to contemplate!
I know right? It always made me cringe thinking of Zack dying in a horrific automobile accident - that was a common one - and having his face all mangled. Sad

Dale Williams is in OH recruiting but I see no mention that Brohm is with? Brohm does not make long roadtrips to eastern OH unless he's taking fam to Cedar Pt

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT