ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking news: Trump

punaj

All-American
Sep 9, 2005
Liberty, KY
holding a presser tomorrow at 3pm to talk about the gov shutdown and border security. Could he please just hold off until the game is over. Will Fox have a channel carrying the second half of the game since they will break in?

holding a presser tomorrow at 3pm to talk about the gov shutdown and border security. Could he please just hold off until the game is over. Will Fox have a channel carrying the second half of the game since they will break in?
If you have a Chromecast/Roku/ATV/Firestick you can watch the game directly from the Fox Sports app as a backup.

They have Fox News that should be the coverage.

I’m fine with it being locked. It wasn’t meant to be political. No different than the weather making fans miss the game. Thank you to everyone for not making it political. Good info in it for options.
Oops

The government shutdown won't go forever because the highly paid politicians triple dipping won't get paid. There is no border security and Mexico won't pay for a wall. Kicking IU's ass is more important and better

Building a bigger and thicker wall won't do anything. They currently get in by tunneling under the current wall.

Reactions: Boiler149
This page is for sports. Not politics.

Reactions: jfv2000
Looks like a few folks in here mistook this for a thread where someone cared about their political opinion.

In fairness, that seems to be the case with about 75% of threads on this board lately. Some jackass always seems to go down the politics route. Getting to be pretty frustrating on a board that is supposed to be as politics free as they come. If I want political arguments, there are plenty of social media platforms to go to.

Hope you basketball fans don’t end up like rockets fans in 94...

Yes most if not all...that's why the people that actually patrol the border want more people to help patrol, not a bigger wall.

Only someone in complete denial would think not one single person crosses the border where there are no fences. I can’t fix stupid so I’m out of this thread.

Gotcha...I agree but the OP was political.

I was not trying to be political. I was looking for info on what would happen if President Trump came on at 3pm while our game was on Fox.

That said...

I am a conservative Christian. I am also a vegan. I have multiple graduate degrees. I live in rural Indiana. Can you guess how I vote. Probably not and that’s great. I didn’t write this to talk about politics. I come here to talk about Purdue sports.

Gotcha...I agree but the OP was political.

I was not trying to be political. I was looking for info on what would happen if President Trump came on at 3pm while our game was on Fox.

That said...

I am a conservative Christian. I am also a vegan. I have multiple graduate degrees. I live in rural Indiana. Can you guess how I vote. Probably not and that’s great. I didn’t write this to talk about politics. I come here to talk about Purdue sports.

Vegan= strange! Man should eat meat!

No offense taken. So how has it had an impact on our program
Is this a serious question? Or is this a typo in some type of statement?

If it’s a question, I will waste everyone’s time and explain it.
1. Purdue plays tomorrow at 2pm on the network television channel Fox. Games tend to last 2 hours.
2. The president is doing something at 3pm that could preempt the coverage of the Purdue game.

If this happens, Purdue fans who are watching will no longer be able to watch, as the game will have been preempted.

This is 100% relevant to Purdue and a Purdue fan message board.

There is a lot of OT crap on this forum, and there is a lot of general political crap in this thread, but it is unquestionable that the OP is not off topic of this forum.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT