ADVERTISEMENT

Breakdown of Viral Edey vs Northwestern play…

Here’s a breakdown of the viral clip of Edey “fouling” the northwestern player. Ant counts 3 fouls by the defender before the actual foul is called.

Fast forward to 1:30 if you’d rather not listen to Ant laugh hysterically at the Northwestern defender guy…although his laugh is funny.

For those who don't watch, Edey basically CANT do anything else with his arm other than what he did because the defender sticks his arm through Edey's armpit and locks it in. Edey tries to bring his arm down but can't because Hunger's arm is there, inside Edey's jersey basically.

When Painter says Edey gets fouled every offensive possession in games, I'm  sure he's right. Against teams like Northwestern and Rutgers, I know he's right.

Reactions: Schnelk
When Painter says Edey gets fouled every offensive possession in games, I'm  sure he's right. Against teams like Northwestern and Rutgers, I know he's right.
The account I posted this from went back and did a foul “audit”. Northwestern fouled 44 times and 25 were on Zach. Purdue also fouled more, but not as much as the non called NU fouls and the foul disparity actually was greater when tallied back up 😂

Reactions: BoilerAndy
Here’s a breakdown of the viral clip of Edey “fouling” the northwestern player. Ant counts 3 fouls by the defender before the actual foul is called.

Fast forward to 1:30 if you’d rather not listen to Ant laugh hysterically at the Northwestern defender guy…although his laugh is funny.

Great breakdown. The “viral” video that was going around edited out the beginning of the sequence. When you see it all, it is obvious.

The account I posted this from went back and did a foul “audit”. Northwestern fouled 44 times and 25 were on Zach. Purdue also fouled more, but not as much as the non called NU fouls and the foul disparity actually was greater when tallied back up 😂
I wonder if they subtracted the phantom fouls called against Purdue.

Reactions: 02BoilerUp
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT