ADVERTISEMENT

Brady Brohm dropping B(r)omb’s

That's right you could be banned! However if it's posted on the pay side of this board, that means it's public knowledge and is probably already on some other public free site. So why can't it be posted and shared here? Everything I've seen on the paid board is available publically somewhere else .

That's right you could be banned! However if it's posted on the pay side of this board, that means it's public knowledge and is probably already on some other public free site. So why can't it be posted and shared here? Everything I've seen on the paid board is available publically somewhere else .
I mean Brian or whoever posted the info could’ve gotten direct info from the recruit. But you always want to wait until he commit announces until you post on public boards out of respect of the kid

Reactions: goboilers2
I mean Brian or whoever posted the info could’ve gotten direct info from the recruit. But you always want to wait until he commit announces until you post on public boards out of respect of the kid
giphy.gif

you didn't understand what I just said. KHC is a public board, yo u jus t have to pay to read what is said. That is no different than ESPN charging people to read half of their site. Just because you have to pay to read the info, doesn't mean the info isn't public knowledge posted somewhere else. and jus t because KHC is a pay for read portion of this site, if the info was posted, that's being released for public knowledge. Anybody could see and read it. They'd jus t have to pay for it. sort of like Netflix or cable TV.

just because the release was on a pay site, doesn't mean it's private information. it's just that brian doesn't want to share it without being paid. . and that's his right. but if it's on his board, that's public! I could easily pay to be part of KHC and the.n post the info on a couple of other purdue boards I'm a part of. and that's perfectly legal.

the difference between public and private is if you have a crime or death, and the names/info are not released period to any site - pay or not pay.

you didn't understand what I just said. KHC is a public board, yo u jus t have to pay to read what is said. That is no different than ESPN charging people to read half of their site. Just because you have to pay to read the info, doesn't mean the info isn't public knowledge posted somewhere else. and jus t because KHC is a pay for read portion of this site, if the info was posted, that's being released for public knowledge. Anybody could see and read it. They'd jus t have to pay for it. sort of like Netflix or cable TV.

just because the release was on a pay site, doesn't mean it's private information. it's just that brian doesn't want to share it without being paid. . and that's his right. but if it's on his board, that's public!

the difference between public and private is if you have a crime or death, and the names/info are not released period to any site - pay or not pay.
Just because it’s on the public pay site it doesn’t mean your supposed to put in on the free board.... smh

Reactions: OhioBoiler51
it works both ways ! If it's posted there. it's posted elsewhere. and just because you paid for the knowledge, doesn't mean I can't share my knowledge for free.
If it was posted else everyone would know by now. Once Paul commits.... someone please tell me what the pay site thread said about how Brian found out about the commit

it works both ways ! If it's posted there. it's posted elsewhere. and just because you paid for the knowledge, doesn't mean I can't share my knowledge for free.
But that’s disrespectful to Brian and all the other premium members because they are using their own money to get this inside info then you have someone else sharing it to people who are not paying for it

I don't know Brian. I've shared other information that was not from his board. my allegiance is not to KHC. but rather to the posters on this board. if he wants to charge for his information, that's fine. but if the information is available elsewhere. I'll share it here.

and if he was told to keep the information private, he was disrespectful to that person by posting it on a public pay site.

and that's not being disrespectful to the people paying for the information. I'm sure if they could get the information for free, they wouldn't pay for it. Why do people pay for the information? basically because of timing, and they don't want to search for it. and why does Brian charge for his information provided? Simply because people are willing to pay for it. it's simple economics. Brian has a demand for his information.

Kroger and Walmart sell a lot of the same food. I don't have a loyalty to a specific store. if Kroger is selling a 12 pack of coke for $3.33., I'm buying it at Kroger. if Walmart has a sale of a 12 pack of coke for 4.25, I'm buying it at Walmart. the same applies to buying gas. I have 5 different gas stations. I visit. Whoever has the cheapest price that day receives my business. and that's not being disrespectful to any of the other 4 gas stations or their loyal customers. that's called business and having a personal choice.

And you can't tell me that's not exactly what you also do!

I'm a consumer of information. Brian has to know what he offers is also being offered elsewhere. and those people who pay him probably belong to several other pay sites as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: SKYDOG
I don't know Brian. I've shared other information that was not from his board. my allegiance is not to KHC. but rather to the posters on this board. if he wants to charge for his information, that's fine. but if the information is available elsewhere. I'll share it here.

and if he was told to keep the information private, he was disrespectful to that person by posting it on a public pay site.
I’m talking from this board. If you get info from another board then fine. But the premium members pay for the pay site to get early and inside info! And they should know not to share it to non premium members. But apparently you don’t know that

Part of the premium content is not to run to the free board with it. Just as they do not allow other sites premium content to be copy and pasted on the premium board.

Brian asks for premium content to not be spewed all over the web and most have no issue abiding by simple requests. Boiling over is a great example of this.

Reactions: Purdue11
Part of the premium content is not to run to the free board with it. Just as they do not allow other sites premium content to be copy and pasted on the premium board.

Brian asks for premium content to not be spewed all over the web and most have no issue abiding by simple requests. Boiling over is a great example of this.
This!! And I don’t even have premium. Might get it soon tho

Sorry 100% my bad I thought it was an official commit when originally posted and I got too excited when I came to this side. Very sorry about it. But Paul Piferi did just officially commit on Twitter so it’s out there now

Reactions: nips18 and Purdue11
Sorry 100% my bad I thought it was an official commit when originally posted and I got too excited when I came to this side. Very sorry about it. But Paul Piferi did just officially commit on Twitter so it’s out there now
So how did Brian learn about the commitment? Because wol was saying it was posted on another site

I'll put it plainly . Does anybody here pay TReed for her personal inside information? the answer is probably no. but you keep asking her to provide personal info for free. Do you believe it's disrespectful to her, to ask her to provide her personal information for free?

I'll put it plainly . Does anybody here pay TReed for her personal inside information? the answer is probably no. but you keep asking her to provide personal info for free. Do you believe it's disrespectful to her, to ask her to provide her personal information for free?
Lol she doesn't charge for it.

The premium info is behind a paywall

I’ve never asked but what info has she ever given out that even comes close to important information

So how did Brian learn about the commitment? Because wol was saying it was posted on another site

I didn't say that. I said if Brian posted it on his site, he made it public. I also said if I found it on a free site, i'd share it rather than having posters here paying for the knowledge . and it appears it's now public and somebody else just shared it on twitter.

I didn't say that. I said if Brian posted it on his site, he made it public. I also said if I found it on a free site, i'd share it rather than having posters here paying for the knowledge . and it appears it's now public and somebody else just shared it on twitter.
“If it’s posted there... it’s posted elsewhere” sounds like you said that to me

I’ve never asked but what info has she ever given out that even comes close to important information

it goes both ways. What info has brian posted on his pay site that hasn't been available for FREE ? if you took the time to look?

it goes both ways. What info has brian posted on his pay site that hasn't been available for FREE ? if you took the time to look?
I’m talking about EARLY information. Sure once the info comes out you can find it for free but I’m sure he has contact with people and he puts them on the pay site that gets people EARLY/Inside info. And I don’t know because I don’t have premium pass

At the time he posts it pretty much everything he says.

Hours or even days later stuff will get posted by other free sites. Sometimes the info never makes it off the premium side of this site though.

“If it’s posted there... it’s posted elsewhere” sounds like you said that to me

I believe brian is the person being disrespectful. he posted the info on his pay site to his customers before giving Paul an opportunity to post it first .

Whose mouth should the public have heard the information from ? paul ? or brian?

take Brian out of the question. if it were brohm /Purdue or Paul, who should bee n the first to announce it? Brohm saying he received a commitment from Paul? or Paul announcing his commitment to Purdue?

Sure , the paying customers got a scoop. and knew before the freebees did. but I don't believe it's ethical to release the information before the player actually did.

Plenty and you know if you paid for premium. Brian and the staff do an awesome job of posting insight and are very respectful of breaking news without taking away the spotlight of those who should be able to enjoy their moment. He’s posted about commits without giving too much info well before public. I wouldn’t consider paywall sites public such as twitter.

Continue to do what you do and search for info.

I believe brian is the person being disrespectful. he posted the info on his pay site to his customers before giving Paul an opportunity to post it first .

Whose mouth should the public have heard the information from ? paul ? or brian?

take Brian out of the question. if it were brohm /Purdue or Paul, who should bee n the first to announce it? Brohm saying he received a commitment from Paul? or Paul announcing his commitment to Purdue?

Sure , the paying customers got a scoop. and knew before the freebees did. but I don't believe it's ethical to release the information before the player actually did.

Your argument is silly. Brohm nor Purdue can announce it.

Just answer me this question.

Who should have released the information first?

a pay site?

or the recruit ?

Just answer me this question.

Who should have released the information first?

a pay site?

or the recruit ?

The world of social media doesn’t allow for surprises anymore. If you haven’t been following along the last several years I’m sorry. If you were ever in the premium board this wouldn’t be a discussion. Brian is very respectful and sensitive to this.

Reactions: boilerpt
The world of social media doesn’t allow for surprises anymore. If you haven’t been following along the last several years I’m sorry. If you were ever in the premium board this wouldn’t be a discussion. Brian is very respectful and sensitive to this.

you didn't answer my simple question.

My opinion is the recruit should be given the first opportunity to release his personal choice. and not some pay site. What's your opinion?

if it was your son, who would you want to be the first to release the info about his college choice? your son? or some pay site?

you didn't answer my simple question.

My opinion is the recruit should be given the first opportunity to release his personal choice. and not some pay site. What's your opinion?

if it was your son, who would you want to be the first to release the info about his college choice? your son? or some pay site?

I would want it to be my child, however that means no one could know before announcing or it will be leaked.

It’s just the way the world is now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT