ADVERTISEMENT

Brad Underwood actually said this with a straight face after the game...

Shannon has been convicted of exactly as many crimes as you two. And the evidence against him so far is non-existent. Innocent until proven guilty mean nothing in this country anymore?
Serious question: How often do you check the PU board for anything Illinois? Thread started and 8 minutes later, you chime in. I'm really interested in how often you check here?

Shannon has been convicted of exactly as many crimes as you two. And the evidence against him so far is non-existent. Innocent until proven guilty mean nothing in this country anymore?
Let's be honest. If you had a daughter that was dating a guy with these charges. I highly doubt you would be ecstatic over it.

Charges vs. Conviction but those charges are around an 80+% conviction rate. Those don't favor him.

Reactions: z_one
Serious question: How often do you check the PU board for anything Illinois? Thread started and 8 minutes later, you chime in. I'm really interested in how often you check here?
Illinois gets about 45 minutes to celebrate their BTT title before everyone forgets about it. He's got to get it in while he can.

Reactions: Dryfly88
OT: hey on that BIG10 commercial where they show all the schools on the map, they have a knight by your school. What's the significance?

Sure it does...in a court room. Everyone else isn't bound by that.
Yeah, in the era of NIL especially these are no longer just student-athletes, these are well paid walking talking billboards for the university. Movies and TV shows have been held up or recast for charges less than this, coaches have been fired for such as well.

OK, full of high character 24 y/o men who road trip to Kansas and are out until 3AM until trouble finds them.

Everyone makes mistakes and he might be innocent, but he was dumb for putting himself in that situation as an NBA hopeful and tells you what you need to know about his character/maturity IMO.

The part that cracked me up was him saying they beat the "best teams in college basketball" to win. They played the #24 ranked team in the championship game. No other ranked teams.

What does high character have to do with being convicted? I know plenty of low character stains who were never charged with anything. Doesn't make them high character. Also if the evidence was non existent, how did they charge him? You seem defensive.

Reactions: Heads up BOILER
Perhaps TSJ is innocent. None of us know. That said, it says much about Illini fans for treating him as a hero even though he's still got charges against him. They don't know either.

Reactions: Heads up BOILER
His school suspended him indefinitely based on those charges. He’s only playing because a judge reinstated him to the team. Btw, you have no idea how many crimes I’ve been convicted of…I’m OG.

When does Shannon make his return trip to Kansas? I’m sure u. of I. will make sure it doesn’t happen until after the tournament.

When does Shannon make his return trip to Kansas? I’m sure u. of I. will make sure it doesn’t happen until after the tournament.
His hearing was postponed until May. If the judge finds probable cause to go to trial, then a trial date will be set.

His hearing was postponed until May. If the judge finds probable cause to go to trial, then a trial date will be set.
Only the Prosecutor determines if the state feels that PC exists and determines if they'll accept a plea. Yes, the judge can deny that plea but most of the time it's unlikely.

Although Shannon says he is innocent, he is charged with doing the exact same thing that Trump bragged about doing and he is running for president and a bunch of people are cheering him on.

Shannon is not charged with forced intercourse. “Rape” in Kansas is also grabbing a woman by the pus*y in a public bar. Still stupid to do if true, but I would guess that people who don’t know the case just think intercourse when they hear the word rape.

As for Shannon being there, it was not the best choice. However, he attended the Illinois/Kansas football game and then went out with Kansas basketball players. He was driven there by a Ui grad assistant. McCullers on Kansas is a former teammate on Texas Tech. Three Kansas players will be testifying for Shannon.

I’m just a fan so I obviously don’t know what Shannon did or didn’t do, but if he is innocent he would have been harmed by not being able to play. That’s what a federal judge ruled.

His reputation before and after is that of a soft spoken great guy. He has never had a hint of being a bad guy or a thug.

It will play out and if he is guilty, he will pay.

Although Shannon says he is innocent, he is charged with doing the exact same thing that Trump bragged about doing and he is running for president and a bunch of people are cheering him on.

Shannon is not charged with forced intercourse. “Rape” in Kansas is also grabbing a woman by the pus*y in a public bar. Still stupid to do if true, but I would guess that people who don’t know the case just think intercourse when they hear the word rape.

As for Shannon being there, it was not the best choice. However, he attended the Illinois/Kansas football game and then went out with Kansas basketball players. He was driven there by a Ui grad assistant. McCullers on Kansas is a former teammate on Texas Tech. Three Kansas players will be testifying for Shannon.

I’m just a fan so I obviously don’t know what Shannon did or didn’t do, but if he is innocent he would have been harmed by not being able to play. That’s what a federal judge ruled.

His reputation before and after is that of a soft spoken great guy. He has never had a hint of being a bad guy or a thug.

It will play out and if he is guilty, he will pay.
Consent plays a big role in the law. You seem to have missed that part.

Reactions: tbird2017
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT