ADVERTISEMENT

Boilers 27 Hawkeyes 24

I have a feeling…..
Defense gets a score, Iowa with 3 TOs, Purdue busts a couple big plays and wins it with a late FG.
Basically, one of those games where everything goes wrong for Iowa and right for Purdue.
That would be a huge performance from the Boilermakers! Iowa is very tough to beat as their Defense is very good and they don't give you anything. We are due some good luck though!

I have a feeling…..
Defense gets a score, Iowa with 3 TOs, Purdue busts a couple big plays and wins it with a late FG.
Basically, one of those games where everything goes wrong for Iowa and right for Purdue.
I hope it doesn't come down to the refs deciding it. Iowa is carrying the championship torch for the BT right now.

I hope it doesn't come down to the refs deciding it. Iowa is carrying the championship torch for the BT right now.
Refs will not do Purdue any favors. In my opinion, we’ll be playing against them too since Iowa is undefeated. B1G wants a big audience for both Conference championship and attempts for College football playoffs. There will be bias today. Count on it.

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
Past results are not predictors of success, but Iowa has not allowed more than 25 points in 22 straight games. I'm not saying you won't get that, especially with three turnovers and a defensive score, but you guys haven't exactly been lighting it up. Now if you would have said, 20-16, I would buy that.

The old Southwest conference foes didn't do you any favors today.
That is twice in a row where I looked at the Texas game early on and thought it was a sure thing. I also watched Auburn barely beat some no name team (I think GA Southern or something) and they only won because the refs robbed them. I thought watching Minnesota and Rutgers. I am beginning to think most teams are bi-polar.

That is twice in a row where I looked at the Texas game early on and thought it was a sure thing. I also watched Auburn barely beat some no name team (I think GA Southern or something) and they only won because the refs robbed them. I thought watching Minnesota and Rutgers. I am beginning to think most teams are bi-polar.

Yeah - Texas was up 17-3 midway through the second quarter, then just stalled the rest of the game, Media. I figured they would win that one......now they go on the road @ Baylor and Iowa State....a decent season before last week might unravel. However, they have a lot of weapons on offense, and Bijan Robinson might be the best RB in the country.

Overall, I tend to agree......lots of inconsistency throughout, including with the ranked teams.

Reactions: mediaexpert
Yeah - Texas was up 17-3 midway through the second quarter, then just stalled the rest of the game, Media. I figured they would win that one......now they go on the road @ Baylor and Iowa State....a decent season before last week might unravel. However, they have a lot of weapons on offense, and Bijan Robinson might be the best RB in the country.
FIRE SARK !!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT