ADVERTISEMENT

Boiler UP!

I'm in Lake Orion, MI this weekend for a family Easter gathering and its killing me to be so close to Detroit (drove through it last night) and not go to the game. I did see a few Purdue fans along the way.

Boiler Up and lets get'er done!!

HELP MAMA OUT
THANK GOD
HAVE FUN
KILL EVERYTHING

- C. Edwards
23jrwo.gif

Think I will watch the game with my Dad. 4 months from age 90. Fun to hear him hoop and holler on dunks and 3s. Hope it's a good one today & Sunday!

I hope your Dad gets plenty of h&h opportunities :), but no matter the result, enjoy the game and the time with him, as I'm sure you will - those are precious moments.

I'm in Lake Orion, MI this weekend for a family Easter gathering and its killing me to be so close to Detroit (drove through it last night) and not go to the game. I did see a few Purdue fans along the way.

Boiler Up and lets get'er done!!
I seen on the News last night that people in and around the airport seen the players debarking the planes and loading onto the buses. They thought it was migrants sneaking into Michigan on the Biden immigration plan. 😆

I seen on the News last night that people in and around the airport seen the players debarking the planes and loading onto the buses. They thought it was migrants sneaking into Michigan on the Biden immigration plan. 😆

Or Trump supporters running from police after their little government overthrow attempt.

Watched most of yesterday's games and am beyond pumped.
I'm expecting CMP to have our guys ready, focused and hungry. Let's Gooooooo!!!!!

Reactions: Schnelk
Irrelevant as dusty banners are today. No one cares....take it to the GD board.
Which is why I've mostly ignored some weird posts from folks on here trying to shoehorn politics on here.

I have pretty strong and obvious political beliefs, but I try mostly to not bring it here. And I am pretty sure stepping into the GD board will give you some form of cancer.

Last edited:
it's going to be a long day. I only think about the game tonight every five minutes or so. what time is everyone cracking the first beer today? I don't want to be early or late.
Cracking a McKenna 2013 tonight. Let's drink responsible tonight fellas. Let's get this W!

Which is why I've mostly ignored some weird posts from folks on here trying to shoehorn politics on here.

I have pretty strong and obvious political beliefs, but I try mostly to not bring it here. And I am pretty sure stepping into the GD board will give you some form of cancer.
haha you LOVE the GD.
003e6d0e-d279-47ee-b342-f529ed59adba_text.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT