ADVERTISEMENT

Boiler UP - #3 ranked 2020 recruiting class

There's nothing further to discuss about Calipari. He was cleared by the NCAA from any wrong doing, that was hashed out and discussed weeks ago. But even though Calipari was cleared by the NCAA, he's still the biggest cheater in the game according to those who posted. I believe it was you who equated Cal to a "captain going down with a sinking ship" because he was in charge of the program. Do the same rules not apply to Wooden as the head of the basketball program, a program that committed not some but dozens maybe even hundreds of NCAA violations during his dynasty? You just lost at your own game. Where that double standard with pride.
https://www.espn.com/mens-college-b...se-settle-avoid-memphis-ticket-holder-lawsuit

Perhaps you
There's nothing further to discuss about Calipari. He was cleared by the NCAA from any wrong doing, that was hashed out and discussed weeks ago. But even though Calipari was cleared by the NCAA, he's still the biggest cheater in the game according to those who posted. I believe it was you who equated Cal to a "captain going down with a sinking ship" because he was in charge of the program. Do the same rules not apply to Wooden as the head of the basketball program, a program that committed not some but dozens maybe even hundreds of NCAA violations during his dynasty? You just lost at your own game. Where that double standard with pride.
Maybe you should reread my post, especially where I use the words “neither coach”.

That link provides nothing other than the home page of IU's rivals forum. And if we're being clear, one or two posters claiming for Pitino doesn't equal "many", which is what you said. There's a zero percent chance in hell that the majority of IU fans clamored for Pitino to be the next coach.
You think many = majority?

I'm beginning to understand the source of your problem.

You think many = majority?

I'm beginning to understand the source of your problem.

So many equals 1 or 2 posts on an anonymous message board? Forget majority.

Many wanted Donovan or Alford. Holtmann, Mack, and Archie were other names thrown out by "many" people. Pitino, not many.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT