ADVERTISEMENT

Bob Stitt...

phila

Junior
Feb 4, 2003
Houston
I work with a former FB player from CSMs and we were talking about him today. He said Stitt would jump at the chance to get into D1.

Originally posted by Bullwhip Griffith:
Originally posted by nat100:
Shoop isn't going anywhere.

Posted from Rivals Mobile
Neither do his offenses
43856335.jpg

I know that, just following up on a thread that was on this board earlier with some possibly new information.

I think we could get him...instead we will sink with Shoop!

Seems like that will be the official 2015 team motto!

He's said numerous times in interviews that he loves CSM but he'd like to see how his offense operates in D1. I think his offense would excel in D1 and am flabbergasted he hasn't gotten an opportunity. I know a lot of Kentucky fans (basing this off reading twitter posts) would love to see him as their OC since Neal Brown got hired by Troy.

According to CoachingScoop.com, Stitt is headed to Montanna

Montana: Sources familiar with the process tell us Bob Stitt is the lead candidate at Montana. We understand he will be in Missoula today, and could be named head coach as soon as today. Bobby Hauck visited with Montana officials this week, and we understand the Grizzlies had a third candidate as well. With Montana planning a number of facility upgrades, it's a good time to be in Missoula. We will update when the the decision is final.

I read he we a candidate at Montana too. Heard their DC is another one and an assistant at Washington who's a former Montana QB.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT