ADVERTISEMENT

Blough sucks too

Did blough play? I erroneously only recorded the first 3 quarters. I thought the 4th time was supposed to be the charm for shoop...

Ease up on Blough guys - Can't tell anything from garbage time down 30 pts- especially with this staff. Let's just hope he doesn't get "Etling'd" and ruined.

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
If you are a player, where you know the coach is terrible, and your team is terrible because of it, do you really think most of the players have their heart in it? Blough probably is pissed, watching Appleby and the team , stink up the field, then shoved in the game at the end. Would be surprised if he even stays at Purdue

Reactions: pu1985
If you are a player, where you know the coach is terrible, and your team is terrible because of it, do you really think most of the players have their heart in it? Blough probably is pissed, watching Appleby and the team , stink up the field, then shoved in the game at the end. Would be surprised if he even stays at Purdue
The team is terrific blue because the players aren't good. Most of them should be thanking by their lucky stars that they are getting a free ride to school.

I disagree on the talent, while Purdue doesn't have some all Americans on the team, there are some good players. Have seen what a different coach , attitude and mind set can do for a team. Just my personal opinion

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT