ADVERTISEMENT

Big Dickinson

Even with momentum that Purdue supposedly has. .Archie is going to get the top player's in state..
You can already see that..
Jayden says hello.

And even if you are correct, how does it feel when Painter's also-rans repeatedly thumps IU's top talent? Hmm?

And struggle to make the NIT with all that "talent". Sounds more like you are trying to justify Archie's existence to you and your IU brethren than make a legit point.
Another example of how far the program has fallen. Just look at this thread for what they now consider victories for IU. Since they don't win on the court, they have to come up with some really sad justifications to make them feel relevant. And it obviously ain't working.

Reactions: Ignacious McNutt
Actually the opposite. IU's playing for once with predominantly Archie-recruited players and finally passed the bell curve for learning a completely new system. IU for once has legitimate front court size and depth and a good and experienced nucleus coming back in the backcourt. Am a little concerned about backcourt depth if Hunter isn't able to go, but nonetheless IU should be a much more balanced team the coming year.
Archie did win an elite 8 ring, but I heard he lost it during the Penn State game last year...

Another example of how far the program has fallen. Just look at this thread for what they now consider victories for IU. Since they don't win on the court, they have to come up with some really sad justifications to make them feel relevant. And it obviously ain't working.
And to top it off, they desperately need our approval for their existence and I have no idea why. I mean I can kind of understand wanting your superiors to think highly of you, but the levels they go to on this forum are rather extreme.

To be fair, Snu has been called out so many times on these boards that now he believes that type of activity is their main purpose.
It’s merely his own confused perception that makes him jump from board to board trying to call people out, desperately seeking approval.

Beware however, he likes to stalk anonymous posters in real life, especially younger boys.

Reactions: BoilerAndy
Actually the opposite. IU's playing for once with predominantly Archie-recruited players and finally passed the bell curve for learning a completely new system. IU for once has legitimate front court size and depth and a good and experienced nucleus coming back in the backcourt. Am a little concerned about backcourt depth if Hunter isn't able to go, but nonetheless IU should be a much more balanced team the coming year.
Your upcoming won-lost record, unfortunately will also again be very "balanced".

Matt Painter wasn’t half the basketball player that Archie was. Nor did it take Archie Miller 15 years to get past the S16. Nor has Archie ever lead a team to a last place conference. You’re right SOOOO many programs are beating down Matt Painter’s door for his services.
You couldn't get Bloomington South to take Archie if the buyout was paid. Come back when the lil' guy accomplishes ANYTHING @ a P5 school. For now, you're Div. I nobodies.

. He also hasn't had an affair with a cheerleader, so that's something Painter has on him...

Painter never had a affair with a cheerleader, that's some B.S you I.U fans made up. His first wife was a cheerleader and he got divorce, that's about it. I would not expect someone with your mentality to know that, in fact I have not see anything intelligent come from you at all.
I believe many years ago it was rumored that Knight had something going on with a cheerleader. Doesn’t make it true in either Painter or Knight’s case.

I believe many years ago it was rumored that Knight had something going on with a cheerleader. Doesn’t make it true in either Painter or Knight’s case.
It supposedly was the reason for his divorce. And that same cheerleader was supposedly the reason why Mike Giomi was booted from the program. These rumors all originated from those in the know on Peeg's board, before they joined Rivals..

Dicky better make his mind up quick if Purdue is actually a potential spot he may want to go to

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT